Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Did she? I know she tweeted something about being disappointed that Matt had won an award for Brothers and Sisters. Implied Ioan should have won an award first/instead because he's the better actor.
Ach she's tweeted a lot of shit but yes I remember reading one where she was replying to someone saying they don't talk anymore or something like that. Again, sorry for my shite memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

M33L4

VIP Member
There was another bit where she was indicating someone was ill (a female) then said something about Tone...which I didn't understand. Do we know which female was supposedly at death's door ?
Could you screenshot that page and post it here please so I can try and re-read it? 🥰

curious km

Chatty Member
I imagine it’s like BB’s phone call in her trial. Harrowing to listen to for everyone but Betty

After listening to the voice message, Alice will adjust her giant scarf and say ‘well he deserved it!’

I worry that Alice actually likes this publicity
I definitely think agree, I think she found a kindred spirit in BB. The way she flips back and forth in text messages from ranting to “oh isn’t it sad that Helen died (although even then she got some snide remark about deceased treating her hub badly) is EXACTLY like the testimony a therapist gave at BB trial! Freaks me out !

SamPam

Even funnier, in 2018 she tweeted that Ioan in 2017 thought that at her current weight of 145lbs (like in above documents) he thought she was too thin (remember she says she left him over her weight lol)
View attachment 1069378
View attachment 1069379
from this we can also take that she probably weight about 170lbs in 2018
Why has she answered the "no bloody way" as though the commenter was saying it in reference to Alice's 162lb claim? 😂

• Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Me too. I think they might have fun and cast him because then they can have Chris Evans as the torch or at least a jokey reference. A way to bring back some Chris without upsetting the new Captain America storyline.
I watched the F4 movie last week and we were talking about how they could work the angle of the human torch being captain America 😂 Only came up with kind of what I said, that Ioan could be Reed but introduce a new version and therefore able to reboot the F4 franchise with new people playing the characters. I'm here for the jokes about Chris Evans 🤭

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
Because the last two days have been a blur on these threads (I've never speed read so fast in my life!) I might have missed some of the evidence in the TRO.
Did the tweets where she accused BW of wanting to harm the children appear?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Guys!
SCB tweeted his top 5 male and female crushes and Alice didn't even feature!
Whatever will she do?!
Do you think she's sending him nasty WhatsApps on their group chat?!
🤭
I doubt SCB was ever in her Whatsapp group with the psycho grannies. He was just useful for free food and Cameos.

NarcRage

VIP Member
There was another bit where she was indicating someone was ill (a female) then said something about Tone...which I didn't understand. Do we know which female was supposedly at death's door ?