Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
he won’t be offering her anything now. She will get whatever is in-line with the prenup. I think any going nice on his part will be over.
She would have got a much better deal if she stfu but now he has lawyer bills and rage
But their lawyers will be having discussions to settle to avoid going to court

Reactions: 2

Nixlondon

VIP Member
All.
I'm really sorry if I haven't done this thread thing correctly. I only put Alice's name in and IG. Can this be corrected. Argh!

At the bottom of the wiki there are screenshots underneath a Spoiler. Also in thread #69 it covers a great deal. Sorry I can't remember everyone's name who posted @Hiraeth did wonderful summaries if you check her posts. I think my brain needs sleep!
Thank you for the thread!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Ioan's lawyer filled that out (though likely based on her official information lol)

why would you do that? Is that to buy time for a proper response?

while you and others who bought all this stuff are here, in her response there are 19 pages, 4 are her response, 7 is probably DV-120, what are the remaining 8 pages?
(as posted by another turd)

Attachments

Reactions: 1

emmareil386

Although I hate to even say it, i think she is now going to pull the physical abuse card. Both her and the kids. Her argument is weakened by the fact that if something like that happened (and I don’t believe it did) she would have been showing proof and talking about it long before now. But it’s very likely that’s where she’s going.
Katie Price pulled that stuff on her ex husband Keiron, but that hasn’t really stuck

• Wow

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Not AE related (but maybe it is) I’m currently watching the Instagram Effect on BBC IPlayer - it’s an eye opener! Has anyone else seen it ?