Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Maybe she is getting the high falutin’ Disney exec and her therapist mixed up. One of them told her she was wonderful.
Everyone looks the same after a few sharp ones in and peering through wine goggles but the words are the same oh Alice you're so lovely and right and never lie and are just thee smartest person ever! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Knitwit

VIP Member
The declaration filed by Ioan's lawyers state that Alice was notified that there would be an ex parte hearing on Feb. 14, and Alice's attorney responded that they would be filing papers in response. The proof of electronic service shows that Alice was served with the documents on February 15. Alice rushed out a response on Feb. 14 so she could truthfully claim she hadn't seen Ioan's declaration, though that seems to be the only true statement in her entire declaration. :p
Was that a strategic move by Ioan's attorney so that Alice wouldn't see the evidence he was presenting before she responded?

veevee04

VIP Member
Another question unless I'm reading this wrongly , (I'm not well versed in law matters). he doesn't request any child custody related and he didn't fill out the DV 140 form 145 if granted she would have to ask permission to take the children out of state. Why hasn't he filed for that ? Could Alice theoretically leave California with the children ?

• Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
If Emma was ill, I'm not sure you'd describe an animal as 'desperate'. It doesn't seem to fit with Gloria's cancer, because why would she check in with Tone about it? Seems like a family thing. Very intriguing, but whatever it is, obviously she is just using it as a ploy to get a crumb of response/attention from Ioan.
Maybe she was saying previously (in another message we haven't seen) everyone around her is dying . Using death/illness for attention and sympathy.
And then they're not.

Reactions: 4

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
🤯 I didn’t understand a word of that 😂 I saw the latest Spider-Man movie with my son (who is 19) and I had no fucking idea what was going on. My son’s favourite Spider-Man is Garfield, and he got so excited when he appeared 😁 It was worth it just to watch the joy on his face. But I didn’t get any of the multi verse stuff. I did take my kids to see FF4 and the silver surfer one when they were little, and didn’t even realize that IG was in them until I arrived here on this thread back in November 😂
The multiverse will get wilder in the doctor strange movie which is what we were talking about! By the way your son has good taste, Andrew Garfield is my fav spiderman too!

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
There was another bit where she was indicating someone was ill (a female) then said something about Tone...which I didn't understand. Do we know which female was supposedly at death's door ?
I couldn’t understand that bit at all!
I assumed it was a mutual friend and she was just trying to emotionally blackmail him into a response.