Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
WTH? I was reading this (as in previous) thread until 2am and now we're on the next thread and up to 33 pages? Has something happened?
Grabs a coffee (with some a tual caffeine in it) and superhero glasses to try and go into fast reading mode (no chance, love reading what everyone says too much which is why I usuall end up hopelessly behind).
And I know it's a bit late but thanks for the new thread guys 🙂
Not really apart from an Ioan and Bubba Bear pap walk.

They can see the evidence but they have invested too much trust and time to back away.
Imagine trusting someone like that. I would be betrayed and running far far away. But then I have eyes and have seen what she's like for a very long time now.

Reactions: 3

ems1982

Chatty Member
What would happen if she left the country? Like flew back to the UK, do these legal things stand across different countries? X

lolaclare

Do we actually have all the txts? Likely not. That is why they don’t make sense ?
True but those three all appear to come in a row at the same time so refer to the same thing? Whoever she is worried about losing, appears to be someone she needs to check in with Tony about. I could be wrong and there are 50 other mundane messages Ioan didn't include that give the whole thing context and make it obvious it is just Emma she's fretting about.