Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I hate to rain on our parade, and I am looking forward to this being granted as much as anyone, but unfortunately that is just the form of the order. If you look at the entire thing, you will see that it's not signed by the judge or the clerk, and there is no expiration date listed.
So the TRO has *not* been granted until the March 11 court date? We're getting conflicting reports here. It would be really helpful to know what's happening so we can respond accordingly.

Reactions: 3

Mooshu

So I took a quick gander at Twitter and our favorite Londoner is a real pig. Yup. I'm looking at you. The "sane" child? Really? Because she clearly hates her Dad and the other one doesn't yet?

And btw you bitch - I can guarantee your husband has probably been cheating on you since the day you got married. And I don't blame him. All of the extreme hatefulness you have shown towards a young woman with MS who has done NOTHING to you really shows what a nasty piece of work you must be to live with.

I said what I said. View attachment 1068061
She meant 'same'. The same child that would have access to his IG account. It was a typo.

Reactions: 2

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
I'm assuming by "alligators" you mean lawyers? Never heard that, we usually get referred to as "sharks!" (Plus I'm a blonde lawyer, so the jokes practically write themselves. I never leave a party unscathed.)

Usually, with ex parte emergency hearings, only the attorneys appear in court so they can argue their cases and the judge can then make his or her decision. The judge can always require the parties to appear in court with their attorneys, but given that this a hearing on a domestic violence restraining order, it's unlikely they would want the two parties in the same room with each other.

ETA: I neglected to add that if the TRO is granted, it remains in place until the March 11 hearing, at which time the judge will decide if it becomes permanent.
Could be autocorrect? meant to type litigators?

JAR21

VIP Member
at one point she was moaning about losing his health insurance and this becomes clear in those messages too. He rtrying to stall or even prevent the divorce has nothing to do with love, but it's all about status and she simply wants things to stay as comfy as possible: the insurance, the financial commitment, the house, the kids (stalling the divorce so long that she can have Ella all for herself).
Can someone have a former spouse and a current partner/spouse on their health insurance?

sweetandsour2022

yeah, was about to say, those are two different forms (one is a TRO the other RO), and it specifically says that the court will fill out points 4 downwards in the TRO, it isnt in this case. But it will.
I heard the TRO was granted. No?

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
But also that infers the illumanti which reed Richards is a part of as is namor. & The fantastic 4 marvel logo is in the trailer too so overall very positive!
Illuminati route is where I went when I saw the trailer. Not that long to wait now and we will know.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Nope it's 10 percent of his yearly earnings , I don't think he earns that much. She said she was annoyed in the messages because he was doing Europud work so less well paid. 30 percent of the house which is still highly mortgaged so maybe 300k. She is definitely going to have find another income but its own her fault for signing it then not having a career.
Yes I know that's what the prenup says - but I'm talking about an overall figure including child support. She said she wanted 300 k per year

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Just a question how will custody visitation work with a RO in place ? How will handovers work ?
I may be wrong but I read it like he's not requested child visitation?
But happy to be proven wrong as I quickly skimmed it.
Football night here. Big night from all sides 🤣