Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Sorry just to interject a little, multiverse movie & Spiderman are used as a tool to get the fox owned characters into marvel hence Toby Maguire/Andrew Garfield and various others in Spiderman & Patrick Stewart, Deadpool, Fantastic 4 in multiverse all just tiring up lose ends like introducing binary & one of the marvels.
Yeah I know. I'm not complaining though 🤣 I do want Andrew Garfield to get a new standalone movie though.
The amount of heads that must have blown at Patrick Stewarts voice in that trailer!

Reactions: 5
But children don't choose to be born, can't choose their parents - are vulnerable and need to be nurtured and guided. So there should be allowances and priorities made for that, otherwise why choose to be a parent? We consciously choose our partners and set boundaries with adults and can let them go if things don't work out, we can't (usually, unless there's severe neglect or abandonment) do that with kids either.

Alice can shout how great a mother she is till the cows come home, but her actions tell us otherwise.

Teenagers are a whole different animal, and all I can say is, best of luck with that! (Anyway, Elsie and Ella aren't quite teenagers yet, so it's not really relevant :p ).
You don’t necessarily choose to be a parent though. And there can be allowances and priorities made, but to an extent—context is important. And when I say “children” I’m not necessarily referring to young’uns who are tremendously vulnerable.

veevee04

VIP Member
It's... ~JUDGMENT DAY~ :LOL:

To summarize, the restraining order was granted. Both Ioan and Bianca are protected from Alice:
- Abusing them (defined in the TRO which I will post)
- Contacting them in any way
- Alice must stay 300 feet/100 yards away from Ioan, Bianca, and their home
- Ioan has been granted the power to record communications made by Alice that violate the TRO.

Screenshots to come.
Just a question how will custody visitation work with a RO in place ? How will handovers work ?

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I reckon deep down she didnt want to look completely shit faced when messaging Ioan, she after all wanted him to come back to the house, hence the occasional insane switch to being sweet in those messages too

also she probably thinks crazy ramblings on twitter are less severe in a potential court than in direct messages, this was her go-to excuse the entire time when she was ranting about IG and BW ("they've blocked me they cant see anyway")

but yeah, could be partly for effect too
Makes sense that she would try to seem "reasonable" in her tone in the messages and she has always thought she was invincible on twitter so it makes a lot of sense.

The emotional devastation felt by a child who is not put first by their mother is life-long and potentially catastrophic. It’s not all about “feelings”, it’s about taking responsibility for the child you chose to bring into the world. So what if you “love” your man more than your child, that’s not the point.

That said, there’s nothing wrong with Ioan (or anyone) being reluctant to bring daughter 2 into the world. There’s a difference in how you feel about a hypothetical child and a living breathing one. Sounds like he was being responsible & honest.

Sorry for the derail - this is a superb thread, folks. I’ve been reading avidly with this face ——> 😲.
Reread the part where I literally said it’s not always the right decision—I said people have the right to choose without societal pressure. If it’s harmful, then it was harmful! If it turned out okie-dokie, then great! But people have the right to choose; it shouldn’t be an immediate, pressurized societal expectation to do one thing over another.

And again: you don’t necessarily “choose” to be a parent. Please don’t insult my loved ones nor anyone else who didn’t have that option to opt out.

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I don’t the hack Prompted this act by Ioan. It was planned. He needs to get an finding against her of abuse. That will give him reason to further agree that she is deliberately filibustering the divorce and custody proceedings as part of the divorce. It cuts back on the number of chances AE has to delay and hold back proceedings. It also provides the leverage for him to secure custody and insist she gets treatment and is restricted to supervised access.

The alternative, Alice tries to bring up 2 kids on a fixed and modest income in a small property is not going to be tenable.

• Wow

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Isn't this what she does? Say 'if only you knew what I know....secret information that I have which once revealed will change everyone's perception of him' it's part of her thing she does...the taped phonecalls about the 24g which never materialised etc.
Nothing in a lawyers letter would be devastating for him because the writer is always mindful of it being put in front of a judge
She tells everyone all the time what she knows lmao so I thinks she has fck all else ha beyond tragic 🤣 she’s her own worse enemy 🍷 hits the blunt

• Haha

kata420

Chatty Member
Winner! I vote for this title by @kata420

Title Suggestion:

BLOCKED LEGALLY
This wasn’t my original idea - somebody mentioned it a while back. I think maybe @Hirath? But it gets my vote! We can’t forget the hashtag!

Thread title suggestion: Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd 72: Alice has been (temporarily) #BLOCKED LEGALLY Eddie Cibrian 😅

• Haha