Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #71 Alice shouts she’ll win in court, but let’s just look at Ioan’s report…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness please release your guilt. What you felt at that time was the most natural, HUMAN thing, and I admire you for being so self-aware of your emotions and inner conflict, and even more for doing what you believed had to be done to preserve your sanity and the safety of your Ioves. 💚 I hope things have gotten FAR easier.
Thank you 😊 I loved them both so much 🥰 and I believed that love would glue us all together. A little naive of me! It’s been several years since it came to a screeching halt, and I’m living a much calmer life now where I don’t have to try and cut myself in half to please two people. Not sure if I’d ever be able to date again while my sons still young, that will be the next test to see how far I’ve come. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If the judge thinks it's impossible, surely that makes the permanent RO very likely, no?
I can't see them not getting it especially as worse stuff is yet to be revealed. Bring on 11 March. Sadly it will happen at 5.30am for us in the UK. It's gonna be a mental day for everyone.

Reactions: 12
I have no doubt she will breach it. And when, not if, he gets the permanent RO? She'll breach that as well. I just don't think she can stop.
Then it’s to prison she’ll go. A bench warrant will be issued and the cops will pick her up tout suite. (I have some experience with these matters - no, I haven’t breached an order and been been thrown in jail - at least not yet 😄).

Jokes aside I really hope that she is sane enough to change her behaviour and avoid this. I’m doubtful though. Lordy be, Ioan and Bianca must be under so much stress and pressure, I feel for them.

Reactions: 18
Someone should tell Loopy that the judge decided that Ioan and Bianca have more than duck All as he claimed last night.
He will word salad it away.
Some of them were talking about the penalty for submitting a false declaration to the courts as well and it wasn't hers they were talking about 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It's... ~JUDGMENT DAY~ :LOL:

To summarize, the restraining order was granted. Both Ioan and Bianca are protected from Alice:
- Abusing them (defined in the TRO which I will post)
- Contacting them in any way
- Alice must stay 300 feet/100 yards away from Ioan, Bianca, and their home
- Ioan has been granted the power to record communications made by Alice that violate the TRO.

Screenshots to come.
Thank you for the information. I feel relieved for him (and BW obvs). Again I’m so proud of him for putting this out into the public. It goes against his private instincts but this had to be done to save his reputation and career. I’m now all fingers crossed he lands a plum role to stick two fingers up at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Another question unless I'm reading this wrongly , (I'm not well versed in law matters). he doesn't request any child custody related and he didn't fill out the DV 140 form 145 if granted she would have to ask permission to take the children out of state. Why hasn't he filed for that ? Could Alice theoretically leave California with the children ?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It is a physical description for law enforcement
He has been very polite about her weight....he's completely 'clean hands' and beyond reproach on all of this. My god he has been patient. it just makes her look even worse....

Reactions: 19
Wow she’s horrific. I stuck up for her a little on one of the threads but oh my god. The emails to his mum are just vile, totally attacking his brother and sister, making out they’re damaged or whatever, just because they don’t have kids. Who gives a tit - people can choose to not to have kids if they want and it’s hardly like Alice has made a huge success of her life either. And I found IG’s brother on LinkedIn. He has a masters degree and a good job (although Alice makes him out to be some sort of freak because it’s not well paid apparently).
They seem like a close family and I feel for them having to have had that horrible woman in their lives for so long. Hope they can finally relax now.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I feel for the 12 year old who has to face all her classmates in school today. Hope they're supportive.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.