Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #71 Alice shouts she’ll win in court, but let’s just look at Ioan’s report…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's... ~JUDGMENT DAY~ :LOL:

To summarize, the restraining order was granted. Both Ioan and Bianca are protected from Alice:
- Abusing them (defined in the TRO which I will post)
- Contacting them in any way
- Alice must stay 300 feet/100 yards away from Ioan, Bianca, and their home
- Ioan has been granted the power to record communications made by Alice that violate the TRO.

Screenshots to come.
Just a question how will custody visitation work with a RO in place ? How will handovers work ?

Reactions: 5
Just a question how will custody visitation work with a RO in place ? How will handovers work ?
Possibly a court-appointed person?
I put my children into school and their dad would collect them from there. We didn’t have RO’s or anything but a strained relationship at times.

Reactions: 8
Finally caught up. So we've finally seen a bit of the real Alice.

She'll break the TRO of course, but she isn't going to win this. I do worry she wil escalate things, as her usual tactics won't work.

Hold on to your hats everyone.

Reactions: 20
The temporary restraining order was granted yesterday but the clerk didn't put it in the court file until today. The temporary restraining order is valid until March 11, 2022 at 1:30 p.m. (the hearing date).

ETA: added screenshots
Did she break the RO then last night with that INsta comment? She did right

Reactions: 15
Big Al is no doubt out with her measuring tape, setting up camp exactly 101 yards from Ioan’s place.
His restraint in putting her weight at 145 - this man is a saint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
it specifically said that the 100 yards wont apply for PEACEFUL child exchanges

sadly those dont seem to happen anyway

with a RO in place it's MUCH easier to get custody or emergency custody. I hope that's what he does next after the court appointment

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This hit me really hard and resonated so much. Please don’t judge me too harshly. I was in a relationship for several years with a man (not the father of my son, who was five when we first met) and I felt so conflicted for a long time about how much I loved my partner, who it turned out just could not be a step parent. He tried, and he faked it for a long time (years), until the simmering resentment for my boy became too much for him. My son is hilarious and so sweet, but he can be very stubborn and strong willed (no idea where he gets it from 🙃) for a long time I tried to reconcile the fact that I loved my ex but he couldn’t love my son. In the end, my ex was becoming bitter and moody, so it was a horrible environment for everyone. It ended catastrophically and I was heartbroken even though I knew it was for the best. Those years I thought everyone was getting along pretty well though in my little blended family, I did found it increasingly hard to please them both and it didn’t matter what I did, they would both want my attention. I still love that man from afar and in another life we would have been very happy together. I must say though I am so blessed to have my son and glad I ‘chose’ him in the end. In brutal honesty, at the time I knew I would have to choose one over the other one day, and a tiny part of me deep down wanted that man. I felt guilty over that for a long time.
Oh my goodness please release your guilt. What you felt at that time was the most natural, HUMAN thing, and I admire you for being so self-aware of your emotions and inner conflict, and even more for doing what you believed had to be done to preserve your sanity and the safety of your Ioves. 💚 I hope things have gotten FAR easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I may be wrong but I read it like he's not requested child visitation?
But happy to be proven wrong as I quickly skimmed it.
Football night here. Big night from all sides 🤣

Reactions: 2
I just wanted to say thank you to those who have paid and took the time to read through the legal papers etc! Not all superheros wear capes! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 45
it specifically said that the 100 yards wont apply for PEACEFUL child exchanges

sadly those dont seem to happen anyway

with a RO in place it's MUCH easier to get custody or emergency custody. I hope that's what he does next after the court appointment
He is so hopeful that he is still saying that about peaceful custody exchanges. She is literally incapable of this.

I may be wrong but I read it like he's not requested child visitation?
I’m sure that’s separate. This is a safety issue. Would the same judge at the hearing be able to rule on temporary custody also? Or anything to do with the divorce?

Reactions: 7
The petition for the permanent restraining order asked for an exception for peaceful child custody exchanges. The judge did not grant that exception on the temporary restraining order, probably because he thought that no peaceful child custody exchange would be possible with Alice. So Ioan has to wait till the hearing on March 11 to get that exception. They can't do a peaceful custody exchange during this period if it requires them being closer than 300 feet/100 yards, so they would have to get a third party (police officer, court appointed person, family friend) to do the exchange. Though to be honest, I doubt Alice would let him see the kids willingly anyway.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
The declaration filed by Ioan's lawyers state that Alice was notified that there would be an ex parte hearing on Feb. 14, and Alice's attorney responded that they would be filing papers in response. The proof of electronic service shows that Alice was served with the documents on February 15. Alice rushed out a response on Feb. 14 so she could truthfully claim she hadn't seen Ioan's declaration, though that seems to be the only true statement in her entire declaration. :p
Was that a strategic move by Ioan's attorney so that Alice wouldn't see the evidence he was presenting before she responded?

Reactions: 5
One of her greatest supporters on IG is questioning her or perhaps baiting her?

ETA: Ouch, I think it's a woman who bought Cameos from Alice. She seems genuinely kind hearted.

markup_9407.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.