Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #71 Alice shouts she’ll win in court, but let’s just look at Ioan’s report…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, so Loopy is acknowledging the TRO by dismissing it.

It's also funny that I posted a comment very recently that I used to believe in Santa here. Telling.

markup_9409.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
What would happen if she left the country? Like flew back to the UK, do these legal things stand across different countries? X

Reactions: 3
PS thank duck Yo seems to be stopping this vicious harpy. He used the "give 'em enough rope" strategy.
Remains to be seen if she will violate it.
She will. She will pretend she didn't understand that x y or z was a breach.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
BW back on IG after many days
Screenshot_20220217-210820_Instagram.jpg

yknow, now would be the chance for a loved up couple selfie :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
One of her greatest supporters on IG is questioning her or perhaps baiting her?

ETA: Ouch, I think it's a woman who bought Cameos from Alice. She seems genuinely kind hearted.

View attachment 1069651
Oooh 👀 her "fans" have seen the light! I think malice has problems/resentment etc going back years, and she has "pretended to be happy" when in fact behind closed doors she has taken it out on Ioan for years....as the saying goes, don't bleed on someone that didn't cut you!
Finally for his own mental wellbeing left her, sometimes we need to put ourselves first and get to a better place, which will I hope allow him to rebuild his relationship with his children.

My childhood was shite for the most part, my parents had a horrible divorce which started when i was about 8. My dad was an absuive alcoholic and my mum never once encouraged us not to see him, even after what he put her (and us) through, which is way worse than what malice is going through, trust me. I've had struggles and broken hearts throughout my life, like we all have. However, I do not allow my past to affect my future; I'm 42, i still have counseling from time to time, if I ever feel like I'm slipping into depression, because i have learned to understand myself and my triggers.... malice if you are reading this, I suggest you do the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know, right?! I can't believe she actually said that DESPITE HAVING ACCESS TO THE BLOODY 113-PAGE DOCUMENT. Whyyyyyy in all the saints' names wouldn't you READ it before replying?!

She is insane.
Alice read that cruel load of lies? In her mind she's above the law totally innocent, the wronged woman & she's kind, FFS, not to mention she only abuses people who deserve it. ETA she said so herself.

It's great she didn't as it's another nail in her coffin! Perjury anyone?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.