Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #71 Alice shouts she’ll win in court, but let’s just look at Ioan’s report…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That could be the case, but I really think that this a photo op. I can tell by Ioan’s facial expression - it has an uncomfortable formality to it.
They probably thought it best if it was just him on this ocassion to tone (lol) down the “he left his family for a younger woman” comments from most of the Daily Mail massive.
I wonder how long it’ll take them to realise that Ioan left an abusive wife who now refuses to let him
see his own kids?!
The problem is this is DM’s narrative too. They erase comments that disrupt it. They are evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.