Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #71 Alice shouts she’ll win in court, but let’s just look at Ioan’s report…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time Tattler. I've got to get this off my chest. I'll break this up. Months ago, (before learning of this site and much of the background) I tweeted to Alice. I begged her to please think of her kids and to not let her pain and anger of her divorce affect them. I was sensitive to her feelings. I was attacked within minutes by AE and a few FM's. Got a side dish of word salad from the wolfy one. I was chastised that OF COURSE the kids weren't being affected by the public fighting, how ridiculous was I for thinking that these children would be aware of the issues between their parents?? They're JUST FINE. I was horrified. Complete cognitive dissonance.

I was SO relieved to find this site and find people that were seeing through the utter bs these people were spouting online. I could not shake the sick feeling that these children were being mentally and emotionally abused. To me it was clear that the kids were being brainwashed and alienated from their father. That they were witnessing their mother unravelling behind closed doors. That their mental health must be taking a beating.

These messages I am now reading confirm my worst fears. While this beast of a female was pushing the narrative that she is a great mom and the kids were being held out of the way of the madness the truth was far more insidious. She was behind the scenes actively preventing them from communicating with their father (grabbing the phone, etc) while posting publicly he wanted nothing to do with them. She was encouraging them to hate their father as much as she does without regard for what this will do to them in the future. She is destroying her children mentally solely to hurt someone that dared to leave her behind. THIS is the kind of woman and mother she is. She sees them "having breakdowns", "shaking beside me" and so distressed they are unable to attend school some days. And she is too ignorant and self involved to recognize that SHE is the one causing this suffering for them. YOUR KIDS ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF *YOUR* WORDS AND ACTIONS.

These girls will be punished for loving their father and wanting him in their lives. They will be rewarded when they tell him off and shun him. And one day years from now, I HOPE YOU READ THIS ALICE, they WILL recognize the toxicity and manipulation they had inflicted on them by YOU and they will NEVER trust you again. They will realize that you were a scorned woman and you used them as weapons. As pawns in a war. You will have prevented them from having a real father in their lives and stunted their ability to trust and have healthy relationships in the future. They will grow closer to him as he waits patiently and THEY WILL RESENT YOU FOREVER.

Shame on you Alice for allowing your bitterness and hatred to poison your own daughters and set them up for struggles and deficiencies as adults.
We welcome all concern people with empathy and sense. No such thing as a concern troll in our world.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I always suspected that I & B were not having an affair, that they hooked up after he was out of the house. An AMPLE time gap is there for him to have left and then start dating someone new, regardless if they had crossed paths professionally before. Just because you worked on the same show with someone earlier doesn't mean you were sleeping with them. Alice simply cannot stomach that this man moved on from her to a better, more stable woman. Her ego rejects it. So she needed to go public and say that he was cheating for years as an attempt to make him look bad and get herself sympathy. Win win right? SHE OUTS HERSELF in the interview as saying she saw the instagram picture and "he was with a girl I've never seen before" but THEN pushes the story that they were "friends for years" The headlines read that he "had a 3 year affair with Alice's friend" A friend that she "hadn't seen before"? How does THAT work?
No, you cannot have this both ways. He moved on after being out of your house for several months and you just couldn't handle it. Now she has a new object to project her rage onto. As I also suspected, Alice and the kids knew he had a girlfriend before posting the picture. And they wanted to get out ahead of whatever story Alice would spin to announce their happy news themselves early on. He is allowed to move on and find a new love!! Can you imagine what else happened prior to him saving her messages and building this arsenal? The strength this man must possess to stay stoic and standing.

I am so proud of both of I & B. Ioan for taking the high road again and again, not stooping to her obvious baiting, and collecting these massive amounts of evidence that the so called "smartest person in the room" left generous paper trails of.
And Bianca? She must be so in love to know that her partner has a deranged ex, bound to take her down at any costs, and STILL stand quietly and firmly by his side through it all. Knowing Alice would try to destroy her, slander her, derail her career, insult her at every turn. She has stayed his side through this storm. God bless them both and keep them safe, this is far from over.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can't see them not getting it especially as worse stuff is yet to be revealed. Bring on 11 March. Sadly it will happen at 5.30am for us in the UK. It's gonna be a mental day for everyone.
It says on the form that the hearing is 1.30pm there if that helps

Reactions: 4
Another question unless I'm reading this wrongly , (I'm not well versed in law matters). he doesn't request any child custody related and he didn't fill out the DV 140 form 145 if granted she would have to ask permission to take the children out of state. Why hasn't he filed for that ? Could Alice theoretically leave California with the children ?
The point of this hearing has nothing to do with child custody or any other matters related to the divorce. This hearing is ONLY for the temporary restraining order to stop abusing Ioan and Bianca. Custody matters are dealt with separately. I highly doubt Alice could leave the state with the children without serious consequences.

Reactions: 35
At the bottom of the TRO it mentions something about ‘paying expenses caused by abuse’. Does this mean that the judge could make her pay some of Ioan’s legal fees? And would that then come out of her share of the divorce proceeds?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
You were on it before it was even uploaded. I trust your sources.
They haven’t let me down yet and said yesterday that the TRO was granted (what a relief). There are good feelings about the RO - especially with more evidence - so I’m just keeping them in my prayers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread title

Judgement day: Alice lumbers out with a shiner, Ioan strolls out with a Restraining order

Reactions: 9
I can't see them not getting it especially as worse stuff is yet to be revealed. Bring on 11 March. Sadly it will happen at 5.30am for us in the UK. It's gonna be a mental day for everyone.
it's on 1:30pm in LA, so it's 9:30 pm for you
Another question unless I'm reading this wrongly , (I'm not well versed in law matters). he doesn't request any child custody related and he didn't fill out the DV 140 form 145 if granted she would have to ask permission to take the children out of state. Why hasn't he filed for that ? Could Alice theoretically leave California with the children ?
these forms are only for restraining orders where a custody arrangement is already in place, e.g. if Ioan and Alice had settled their divorce already last year, and he is now asking for a restraining order, then he would need to fill out these forms too

Alice cant leave California with the children either way because she doesnt have sole custody

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My first attempt at a thread title:

Alice a TRO does not mean green light for go.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God he desperately needs to get a divorce from this nutter. Psychologically that freedom would be huge.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
PS thank duck Yo seems to be stopping this vicious harpy. He used the "give 'em enough rope" strategy.
Remains to be seen if she will violate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.