Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #71 Alice shouts she’ll win in court, but let’s just look at Ioan’s report…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time Tattler. I've got to get this off my chest. I'll break this up. Months ago, (before learning of this site and much of the background) I tweeted to Alice. I begged her to please think of her kids and to not let her pain and anger of her divorce affect them. I was sensitive to her feelings. I was attacked within minutes by AE and a few FM's. Got a side dish of word salad from the wolfy one. I was chastised that OF COURSE the kids weren't being affected by the public fighting, how ridiculous was I for thinking that these children would be aware of the issues between their parents?? They're JUST FINE. I was horrified. Complete cognitive dissonance.

I was SO relieved to find this site and find people that were seeing through the utter bs these people were spouting online. I could not shake the sick feeling that these children were being mentally and emotionally abused. To me it was clear that the kids were being brainwashed and alienated from their father. That they were witnessing their mother unravelling behind closed doors. That their mental health must be taking a beating.

These messages I am now reading confirm my worst fears. While this beast of a female was pushing the narrative that she is a great mom and the kids were being held out of the way of the madness the truth was far more insidious. She was behind the scenes actively preventing them from communicating with their father (grabbing the phone, etc) while posting publicly he wanted nothing to do with them. She was encouraging them to hate their father as much as she does without regard for what this will do to them in the future. She is destroying her children mentally solely to hurt someone that dared to leave her behind. THIS is the kind of woman and mother she is. She sees them "having breakdowns", "shaking beside me" and so distressed they are unable to attend school some days. And she is too ignorant and self involved to recognize that SHE is the one causing this suffering for them. YOUR KIDS ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF *YOUR* WORDS AND ACTIONS.

These girls will be punished for loving their father and wanting him in their lives. They will be rewarded when they tell him off and shun him. And one day years from now, I HOPE YOU READ THIS ALICE, they WILL recognize the toxicity and manipulation they had inflicted on them by YOU and they will NEVER trust you again. They will realize that you were a scorned woman and you used them as weapons. As pawns in a war. You will have prevented them from having a real father in their lives and stunted their ability to trust and have healthy relationships in the future. They will grow closer to him as he waits patiently and THEY WILL RESENT YOU FOREVER.

Shame on you Alice for allowing your bitterness and hatred to poison your own daughters and set them up for struggles and deficiencies as adults.
Well said and welcome 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It will be interesting to see if Alice will dare to tweet as Tone now. Because now that this case is in court it would be very easy to request all data from twitter in order to see if Alice breached her TRO over a sock

• Wow
Reactions: 47
At the bottom of the TRO it mentions something about ‘paying expenses caused by abuse’. Does this mean that the judge could make her pay some of Ioan’s legal fees? And would that then come out of her share of the divorce proceeds?
My guess would be she's keyed his car. Or scrawled something on the outside walls of the new flat she apparently doesn't know the location of 🙄
The other thing that, sadly, crosses my mind is gifts for the girls.
Maybe a birthday or Christmas present from Daddy that AE has destroyed in jealous temper? Maybe he was out with the girls for the afternoon and they saw a t-shirt, or hair clip, or Teddy or a magazine they liked and Mummy destroyed it when they went back to her?
I wouldn't put anything past Alice and her jealous addled brain.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
First time Tattler. I've got to get this off my chest. I'll break this up. Months ago, (before learning of this site and much of the background) I tweeted to Alice. I begged her to please think of her kids and to not let her pain and anger of her divorce affect them. I was sensitive to her feelings. I was attacked within minutes by AE and a few FM's. Got a side dish of word salad from the wolfy one. I was chastised that OF COURSE the kids weren't being affected by the public fighting, how ridiculous was I for thinking that these children would be aware of the issues between their parents?? They're JUST FINE. I was horrified. Complete cognitive dissonance.

I was SO relieved to find this site and find people that were seeing through the utter bs these people were spouting online. I could not shake the sick feeling that these children were being mentally and emotionally abused. To me it was clear that the kids were being brainwashed and alienated from their father. That they were witnessing their mother unravelling behind closed doors. That their mental health must be taking a beating.

These messages I am now reading confirm my worst fears. While this beast of a female was pushing the narrative that she is a great mom and the kids were being held out of the way of the madness the truth was far more insidious. She was behind the scenes actively preventing them from communicating with their father (grabbing the phone, etc) while posting publicly he wanted nothing to do with them. She was encouraging them to hate their father as much as she does without regard for what this will do to them in the future. She is destroying her children mentally solely to hurt someone that dared to leave her behind. THIS is the kind of woman and mother she is. She sees them "having breakdowns", "shaking beside me" and so distressed they are unable to attend school some days. And she is too ignorant and self involved to recognize that SHE is the one causing this suffering for them. YOUR KIDS ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF *YOUR* WORDS AND ACTIONS.

These girls will be punished for loving their father and wanting him in their lives. They will be rewarded when they tell him off and shun him. And one day years from now, I HOPE YOU READ THIS ALICE, they WILL recognize the toxicity and manipulation they had inflicted on them by YOU and they will NEVER trust you again. They will realize that you were a scorned woman and you used them as weapons. As pawns in a war. You will have prevented them from having a real father in their lives and stunted their ability to trust and have healthy relationships in the future. They will grow closer to him as he waits patiently and THEY WILL RESENT YOU FOREVER.

Shame on you Alice for allowing your bitterness and hatred to poison your own daughters and set them up for struggles and deficiencies as adults.
I appreciate your words and feelings so much. How kind of you to try and offer Alice some healthy support and advice. I'm so sorry you were met with such a massive wall of denial and cruelty.

A big welcome to you @MrsLovejoy. Keep sharing and know you have so much support here from like-minded people. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I always suspected that I & B were not having an affair, that they hooked up after he was out of the house. An AMPLE time gap is there for him to have left and then start dating someone new, regardless if they had crossed paths professionally before. Just because you worked on the same show with someone earlier doesn't mean you were sleeping with them. Alice simply cannot stomach that this man moved on from her to a better, more stable woman. Her ego rejects it. So she needed to go public and say that he was cheating for years as an attempt to make him look bad and get herself sympathy. Win win right? SHE OUTS HERSELF in the interview as saying she saw the instagram picture and "he was with a girl I've never seen before" but THEN pushes the story that they were "friends for years" The headlines read that he "had a 3 year affair with Alice's friend" A friend that she "hadn't seen before"? How does THAT work?
No, you cannot have this both ways. He moved on after being out of your house for several months and you just couldn't handle it. Now she has a new object to project her rage onto. As I also suspected, Alice and the kids knew he had a girlfriend before posting the picture. And they wanted to get out ahead of whatever story Alice would spin to announce their happy news themselves early on. He is allowed to move on and find a new love!! Can you imagine what else happened prior to him saving her messages and building this arsenal? The strength this man must possess to stay stoic and standing.

I am so proud of both of I & B. Ioan for taking the high road again and again, not stooping to her obvious baiting, and collecting these massive amounts of evidence that the so called "smartest person in the room" left generous paper trails of.
And Bianca? She must be so in love to know that her partner has a deranged ex, bound to take her down at any costs, and STILL stand quietly and firmly by his side through it all. Knowing Alice would try to destroy her, slander her, derail her career, insult her at every turn. She has stayed his side through this storm. God bless them both and keep them safe, this is far from over.
She has shot herself in the foot so much, she actually hasn't got a leg to stand on....literally 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just saw them!

I can't help but wonder if he's out walking Bubba Bear because Bianca has lost her walk due to the stress of all of this? I have a really bad feeling this is the case and why he finally filed for the DV Restraining order. Ella's hack and Bee's health. 😔
That could be the case, but I really think that this a photo op. I can tell by Ioan’s facial expression - it has an uncomfortable formality to it.
They probably thought it best if it was just him on this ocassion to tone (lol) down the “he left his family for a younger woman” comments from most of the Daily Mail massive.
I wonder how long it’ll take them to realise that Ioan left an abusive wife who now refuses to let him
see his own kids?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
AE is one of these people that screams bloody murder when the kids make a loud noise and then goes on a rant about Ioan out of nowhere.

Reactions: 8
Winner! I vote for this title by @kata420

Title Suggestion:

BLOCKED LEGALLY
This wasn’t my original idea - somebody mentioned it a while back. I think maybe @Hirath? But it gets my vote! We can’t forget the hashtag!

Thread title suggestion: Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd 72: Alice has been (temporarily) #BLOCKED LEGALLY Eddie Cibrian 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol, after pulling an all nighter I am yet again a thread behind! On P3 but I'll get there!

I hope somewhere in the midst of all this turmoil that him filing has given Yo a small amount of peace/relief? He bloody well deserves it. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 23

You’re very welcome here 😊

I did the exact same thing as you and got a very similar response from her and her FMs - AE even accused me of being Ioan’s sister, only because I’m Welsh. I mean, Wales is a small country, but we’re not quite on single figures!! 🤣
I have no words for these people. They don’t deserve our kindness ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.