Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the sharty account before it got attached to the AE drama, all the followers are business accounts. Surely AE is not that desperate to take this at face value .... oh sorry .... she is.
tit yes - I retract my previous statement that she couldn’t possibly be so stupid. She is. Now the lying liar has nowhere to go with their bullshit and is flailing around saying “I’ve got all the info but I’m biding my time! I’m stepping back!” Lolol what a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They have to sell it. They still owe 1 or 1.5 m on it and neither can afford to buy the other out.
Well Alice can’t afford it and I don’t think IG would want to live in it. It was said it has gone up in value and Alice moaned yes but to buy something else has also gone up in Value. Definitely house is going and that is what hurts Alice the most I recon. She doesn’t give 2 shits about IG it’s about her stay at home on SM life and the nice house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New comment on Twitter from a Yasmin Milne who reckons BW had an affair with her husband too. Alice is directing all traffic there.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. The whole ‘angel baby’ baby voices they used together really doesn’t scream heterosexual man to me and if he really did describe Bianca as just a friend to his daughter then maybe that’s just what she is. A friend/beard.

Someone on Twitter keeps suggesting that Ioan is gay!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ashart called me a a hole which was rude and a bit hypocritical since she spends her time up AE's bottom

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think we should dedicate one hour twice a day where this thread shuts down so we can eat. (Maybe wee too). Need to consider time zones and all. 😂
Actually I can just take the phone to the loo I suppose.
I’m booking time off work if it continues!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well Alice can’t afford it and I don’t think IG would want to live in it. It was said it has gone up in value and Alice moaned yes but to buy something else has also gone up in Value. Definitely house is going and that is what hurts Alice the most I recon. She doesn’t give 2 shits about IG it’s about her stay at home on SM life and the nice house.
But that's the bit I can really understand. It's absolutely awful to have to start over. It's very, very scary. So this is the thing I don't get because this is why most couples end up playing a fair game of ball in divorce - to protect their kids and salvage their assets.

Reactions: 5
What are these court cases they are all looking fwd to?
Some peculiar sort of fantasy? A group of them on court steps somewhere saying "Well we told that judge and Ioan looked pretty sheepish in the dock." Like, what court and what charges?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.