Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title attempt.

Not sure if it's too early for a new thread title but...

'Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #8 - As unhinged as her bathroom door' ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Basically from what I've read Ashart has been replying to Alice for days and getting nothing back so now she's made up a story to get Alice's attention
Oh! I wonder if that will encourage more to try and contact her.

AE should hold a garage sale and sell all IG’s leather jackets and Tom Ford suits.

Thread title attempt.

Love this one!

Reactions: 8
I dont know what would be worse: the story being true or Alice and/or her people going to these lengths to break them up. We win either way though! 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title attempt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She'll believe anything if it suits her narrative.

No attacking the fact that this person isn't using their name or a picture of themselves, she saves that criticism for people who disagree with her.

Reactions: 5
Basically from what I've read Ashart has been replying to Alice for days and getting nothing back so now she's made up a story to get Alice's attention
This exactly. They’re pretty obviously American trying to sound British or Aussie (they’ve missed both and landed on ‘yoda’ though - should have got their imaginary husband to buy them imaginary acting lessons too and not just imaginary Bianca!). Here’s a hint ‘Ashart’ - if you’re trying to pretend to be an Australian artist 1. Stop using American spellings and 2. Show us your art!

But they’ve managed to attract the eye of Sauron Alice with their story so I might get some popcorn and see what shite they come up with next.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what's the betting? Is Ashart an AE sock puppet, a sock puppet from one of her FM, another of the crazies AE attracts or just a troll?

You really couldn't make this stuff up. It's like a telenovela on steroids.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know how you feel.

I spend all day in bed on social media interacting with strangers and stay up til all hours. My husband is getting really fed up with it ...

Oooops ....maybe I'm morphing into the narc?😂😂😂😂😂😂
Same. My husband asked me yesterday why I’m permanently glued to my phone these days and thinks I’m addicted to it. Don’t think he’d understand why I’m fascinated by a C list celeb and his wife’s very public marriage breakdown. Not sure I do either 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread title attempt.

Hi Tattler friends!
When you see a message below saying almost time for a new thread then nominate your favorite thread title. And put it in bold letters. 😉

Reactions: 4
That is truly disgusting 🤮 the dog’s been licking it’s arse and she kisses it on the mouth 🤮

and what’s with her chomping when she asks it for a kiss?🤢 No wonder IG didn’t want sex with her if she was like that!

#FreeEmma (& Gloria too)
That poor wee dog looks terrified.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Same. My husband asked me yesterday why I’m permanently glued to my phone these days and thinks I’m addicted to it. Don’t think he’d understand why I’m fascinated by a C list celeb and his wife’s very public marriage breakdown. Not sure I do either 😂😂
C list? You are too generous.

• Haha
So what's the betting? Is Ashart an AE sock puppet, a sock puppet from one of her FM, another of the crazies AE attracts or just a troll?

You really couldn't make this stuff up. It's like a telenovela on steroids.
I’m stuck between a FM sock puppet and just a plain old saddo who wants attention.

I think we should dedicate one hour twice a day where this thread shuts down so we can eat. (Maybe wee too). Need to consider time zones and all. 😂
Actually I can just take the phone to the loo I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.