Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a weird feeling she will come out on top…..
I agree, because on the surface and how Alice is presenting it is "man cheats and leaves wife of decades for younger woman while abdicating from parenting" so many people are resonating with that, as someone upthread said they aren't looking past that initial response.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if it’s meant to pacify the abusive party but more to protect the person being abused from getting drawn in to emotional drama. Maybe I’m reading it wrong though.
To protect the target. Nothing to help the narc at all.

Reactions: 4
I agree, because on the surface and how Alice is presenting it is "man cheats and leaves wife of decades for younger woman while abdicating from parenting" so many people are resonating with that, as someone upthread said they aren't looking past that initial response.
Yes, she will be more famous than her “hub”

Reactions: 3
There's some instant karma when AE gets trolled and lied to by a wet fart.

Maybe BW's friends or BW have had enough of AE herself and her FMs hounding and smearing them and decided to give her a taste of her own medicine? Troll the troll?

The fact that another troll then popped up with exactly the same story didn't seem to set off any alarm bells for AE?? FFS

And even if it were true (it's not) what then? It's all about getting fuel for her demented attacks on BW who she wants to ruin because she "stole" her car, sorry husband. She would be SO gleeful if BW left IG. It would be a big win in her eyes.

Reactions: 5
I want my life back! At least for a while. Already worried for my upcoming surgery. Will I not have my phone pre-op?
Will I be too out of it post-op? What if the tit hits the fan and a new thread starts? 😱🤪🤣
I have surgery this week too. However will I cope?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd be quite surprised if a story like this would make her this famous. The story will fade away at some point given that they are not A listers.
Yeah I reckon he’ll keep working away and having the more or less steady career he’s always had and she’ll just bang this drum until everyone gets bored.

Reactions: 6
That’s a bit rich coming from someone who’s named after a wet fart

let me get this right Bianca “supposedly “ has been having affairs with married men at the same time as seeing ioan and in the middle of a divorce? She’s obviously very good at multitasking
Not letting MS hold her back at all, whereas poor Alas is bedridden with hangovers Fibro. Bianca, you go, girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.