Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did they do with their money? Sure they must have made some investments.
IVF treatment to have the 2 girls nearly broke them. I remember Alice saying that the 8th round was the last, they were all out of reserves of everything inc money at that point. They were lucky that the 8th one gave them their 2nd daughter. And she doesn't work and there's the 2 staff they had originally and now just 1 and the alcohol and the meal subscription. It all adds up.

Reactions: 9
What are these court cases they are all looking fwd to?
Some peculiar sort of fantasy? A group of them on court steps somewhere saying "Well we told that judge and Ioan looked pretty sheepish in the dock." Like, what court and what charges?
Jactitation of marriage. Look it up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find this a tad amusing, because Lin is pushing all the time the narrative that Bianca is loaded and thus paying everything for Ioan. What is it?
0QXIGHO.png

b6EolbJ.png

AQcDmzS.png

Oco5ESk.png

AdzpUz9.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I am actually experiencing something unusual...sympathy for the narc. She actually believes the shart.
Maybe she isn't putting on the mental illness...
Although I guess it will keep her occupied and stop her bullying anyone connected with BW or IG whilst she burrows down this particular rabbit hole

• Haha
Reactions: 12
70 rounds of IVF, a full time nanny, a full time house keeper, 2 x private school fees, only one wage-earner…
A collection of naf hats, whiskey, meal subscriptions, buying twitter followers, slipping Lorraine a wad of cash for letting her air her dirty laundry in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IVF treatment to have the 2 girls nearly broke them. I remember Alice saying that the 8th round was the last, they were all out of reserves of everything inc money at that point. They were lucky that the 8th one gave them their 2nd daughter. And she doesn't work and there's the 2 staff they had originally and now just 1 and the alcohol and the meal subscription. It all adds up.
That's actually quite sad.

• Sad
Has anyone seen this on twitter?
Do you think she actually reads these sorta of tweets or gets a sentence in and puts her head in the sand again? You’d think after multiple people being “actually love, you’re the problem and here is why lol” she’d perhaps be like ‘ah tit, yeah I am a bit of a twit actually’.

The amount she embellishes every single story to suit her narrative is more than those bleeping monstrosity bags and trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean obviously I'm living for the drama, but I'm deeply uncomfortable about these accounts winding her up because she's just latched on to it and is going to unhealthily obsess over this new development and believe every single word.

She seems to want to turn BW into a complete monster and pin most of the blame for her marriage breakdown on her. Anything to avoid looking at herself.

Reactions: 15
Jactitation of marriage. Look it up!!!
Oh its too early on a Saturday morning for that. But it makes no sense either because Alice would claim she IS married to him and would keep on claiming it.

Last edited:
But Alice is falling for it. She has been quiet on public Twitter for a whole 20 minutes because she is busy soaking up all the Sharty's lies in her DMs.
It sounded to me like Sharty wasn’t going to DM them because they now apparently don’t want to interfere 🤣🤣🤣 (obviously freaked out that their lie actually worked)

• Haha
Ashart called me a a hole which was rude and a bit hypocritical since she spends her time up AE's bottom
That’s a bit rich coming from someone who’s named after a wet fart

let me get this right Bianca “supposedly “ has been having affairs with married men at the same time as seeing ioan and in the middle of a divorce? She’s obviously very good at multitasking

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.