Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what this means? Asharts twitter says she has 17k followers but when I click on that to see who's following this is what comes up:

@therealashart doesn’t have any followers
When someone follows them, they’ll be listed here.

Is it proof she/he has brought their followers?

Reactions: 1
Well she does have a track record ;)

AE is such a tool. It could be a set up, asking her to pay for "proof" of what homewrecker BW did to the A shart marriage. Or just a troll who gets a kick out of this. Whoever they are they are not #teamalice.

AE: OMG this is the best day of my past year and a half! I am CRYING....... Please follow and DM me. I need your help. 🥴
Does she actually think that if and I use the term loosely it’s true that ioan will think “oh well I’d better go back home to Alice then”, of course he bloody won’t , that will make her bump back down to earth, if they split up and he still doesn’t want her

i really couldn’t care less about all the extras she’s gained after her performances, if people can’t use reasoning and the brains they were born with and they just blindly agree with Alice, then they’re not worth thinking about

I wonder if Selma Blair thinks she can help Alice?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what this means? Asharts twitter says she has 17k followers but when I click on that to see who's following this is what comes up:

@therealashart doesn’t have any followers
When someone follows them, they’ll be listed here.

Is it proof she/he has brought their followers?
I can see their followers - are you logged in to Twitter?

Reactions: 2
Alice just can’t quit and just like ashart she’s full of sxxt

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No, remember it was on the set of King Arthur (which I will never be able to watch again).
She heard a rumour he was having an affair with the wardrobe lady and flew over to find out for herself.
(Clearly she couldn't do that with Harrow, so she made phone calls instead.)
Honestly, the more I hear, the more I see she's just a possessive abusive person. This is what control freak men do to women.
But she kept following him around the set of 102 Dalmatians like a lost puppy according to some comments from a person who knew another actor on the movie. Apparently he wasn’t that interested, but you know AE.
So that’s why I say that. Although someone came on Tattlelife and said that she had a fling with IG when he was filming Happy At Last. Of course I don’t know that AE even knew about it or if it was true.

After watching this thread for a while, I had to create an account just to say how terrifying it is that AE is begging this loony new fan to DM her! She has kids who need protecting and she's opening herself up to a complete stranger. Very dangerous behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Her rich celeb ‘friends’ won’t but I’m always amazed at the capacity of internet idiots to swallow fake sob-stories whole and chuck their money at the situation. I think she’d do well.
She will spend the crowdsourced ££ on tickets to the South of France for her and a film crew so she can doorstep ‘hubby’ and BW 😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You never know...Some masochists will like nothing better than to remove their testicles at the door and place them in her embellished clutch bag
At this rate she could make an impressive career as a dominatrix.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The money is fast disappearing on legal fees.
OF COURSE IT IS.
That is why Ioan wanted to do a collab divorce; in a contested divorce money disappears really quickly.
He will come out of this flat broke, with a ruined reputation. The girls will end up in public school and I can't imagine what Alice will do for a crust.
She is so effing STUPID.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OF COURSE IT IS.
That is why Ioan wanted to do a collab divorce; in a contested divorce money disappears really quickly.
He will come out of this flat broke, with a ruined reputation. The girls will end up in public school and I can't imagine what Alice will do for a crust.
She is so effing STUPID.
I have a weird feeling she will come out on top…..

Reactions: 3
That’s a bit rich coming from someone who’s named after a wet fart

let me get this right Bianca “supposedly “ has been having affairs with married men at the same time as seeing ioan and in the middle of a divorce? She’s obviously very good at multitasking
She's an accountant...she's probably got an excel spreadsheet going to keep track of them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hot take part 2
I’ve got two metaphors here.
1) This has clearly become a war. AE is determined to win at all costs. Winning means the total destruction of IG and BW. If she can’t have him, no one can. Yet she isn’t fighting fair. Gloves are off. No gentleman’s agreement. This is dirty and nasty. So, you know what? IG and BW Insta post is what he’s needing to do to win this war. His options are either go back to AE (hell no), give up everything and live in complete obscurity having no more contact with his kids (again hell no), or fight back. Yeah, that post might have been a crappy move, but if AE wants to fight shittily, then it’s either fight back or be destroyed.
I think he knows that he needs to draw out this narcissistic side of her into the public eye to stand a chance of custody of the kids, so he’s doing what he needs to do to achieve that.
AE isn’t looking for a peace deal, compromise is not a word in her dictionary.
This is it now for them - destroy or be destroyed.

2) For a minute, just for a minute, switch their genders.
AE (as a man) wants to get married. IG (as a woman) sets up an elaborate proposal. AE doesn’t get it and throws the fit. If she were a bloke behaving like that, it’s suddenly not funny anymore. In that situation you’d actually feel a bit scared for IG.
The door being off its hinges - what violence has been happening in the home? Is it ok because AE as a scorned angry wife is funny? Does it not count when a woman fires rage at her male partner?
If she were a man at home complaining that “he can’t work the washing machine / he doesn’t know where the hoover is / he doesn’t know what the kids are supposed to wear for school” We wouldn’t expect a woman to go back to him and sort him out because he doesn’t know these things. We’d tell her to stay away from his abusive ass!
If a man was stalking his ex and her new partner on social media, going on TV talking about her, we wouldn’t find it funny or interesting - it would be deeply concerning.

If any is in any doubt of the damage a spurned narc ex-partner can do, just look at what happened with Raoul Moat in the north of England. If AE were a man and she was in the UK, she would have been arrested.

This is not funny anymore. The fact that she’s in charge of those two girls as well makes it even less funny.
ABSOLUTELY. When you switch the genders over its not at all funny. And I don't believe it was a good relationship from the get go. The honeymoon period ended and then the love/hate/love cycle began and now he has finally escaped (the danger time is just before or for months after) and now he is hanging on for grim death to get it sorted.
But I still think he will come away with no money and no reputation, he's already abandoned personal items like clothes.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well, if this is true Ioan needs therapy, if this is not true then Alice needs therapy. What a shitshow.

Reactions: 6
#threadtitlesuggestion

…Not a home wrecker, but more affairs than Boris Becker

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.