Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now Alice claims they were in the middle of mediation when he suddenly took off for France and Bianca? This was after she told us she walked away from collaborative divorce (one of the principles of which is confidentiality, so we all know she dropped out of collab divorce, ha), she doesn't have a lawyer and she hasn't filed a response to his petition.

Reactions: 8
I can't decide if they are trolls winding her up or sock puppets set up by her FM, or even a co-ordinated effort with AE herself to try and break IG and BW up. If it's the latter two and it comes out AE is going to look like such a fool. If it's true, which is looking less and less likely, BW could always cash in and come out with a female libido product. Three affairs with three married men - she must be getting her stamina from somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She even has control over the poor dog scared to move, is that her point

• Sad
If he is Alice turned him that way! I wouldn’t blame him. 🤣
Well she does have a track record ;)

AE is such a tool. It could be a set up, asking her to pay for "proof" of what homewrecker BW did to the A shart marriage. Or just a troll who gets a kick out of this. Whoever they are they are not #teamalice.

AE: OMG this is the best day of my past year and a half! I am CRYING....... Please follow and DM me. I need your help. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God I feel bad for her. She said this is her happiest day in the past 1.5 years when this user said this (already sad) but if she is being played.....awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wait, the Shart is back! Claiming to have voicemails, emails, videos, text messages. Still using US spellings though. Dear god I hope Alice listens to flying monkey Pfizer who at least seems to be a bit suspicious.

Reactions: 5
I don't feel bad for her over this. She's such a freaking narc and refuses to even consider that she might just be the problem that she's only set herself up for the fall if these accounts are trolls. She's salivating over the chance to trash BW even more whether there's any truth to their stories or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She seems to want to turn BW into a complete monster and pin most of the blame for her marriage breakdown on her. Anything to avoid looking at herself.
Absolutely. She has to believe every shaky lie she's plucked from the ether with every fibre of her being because if she actually confronted the reality of who she is and what is actually going on vs what constructions she fabricates she'd implode with the sheer weight of "I'm just a truly crappy person" that came crashing down on her psyche.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
AE took them on the set of 102 Dalmatians and they haven’t been seen since.
No, remember it was on the set of King Arthur (which I will never be able to watch again).
She heard a rumour he was having an affair with the wardrobe lady and flew over to find out for herself.
(Clearly she couldn't do that with Harrow, so she made phone calls instead.)
Honestly, the more I hear, the more I see she's just a possessive abusive person. This is what control freak men do to women.

There‘s a film & TV makeup artist (she does Judi Dench’s makeup) who I think must have worked with AE or IG, she posted something sympathetic on insta after Lorraine (something along the lines of I hope you have lots of supportive friends surrounding you in LA), but under AE’s tweet slating Bianca and her teeth she wrote that she understood her rage but that AE was going to lose sympathy because it was now trolling.

CABABF2B-42FC-49F1-B939-DEAC92A8B300.jpeg

Then earlier today
39391617-4E91-444C-8D70-4A8C48F73789.jpeg

They definitely know each other, for once AE’s reply is relatively civil to negative feedback, but of course, loads of responses from her ill advised ”supporters” saying what right did she have to tell AE what to do - not even considering that the Op was trying to be supportive in a positive way.

Just thought it was refreshing to see someone who knows her and has her best interests at heart also has the integrity to call her out where necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.