Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know what would be worse: the story being true or Alice and/or her people going to these lengths to break them up. We win either way though! 🍿
Which story? What have I missed?

Reactions: 1
Regarding the dog. I LOVE dogs and I can't wait til I have a house with a big garden for one. My dream. But NOT A CHANCE would I let my dog kiss my face. I aren't judging anyone who does, but I just couldn't do it. She's clearly wanting a snog and thinking 'duck it the dog will do.' The dog having a barking collar is just awful and she's clearly not being trained properly because she pisses on the bed. If she ever, for whatever reason, had to rehome her, she'd struggle to have anyone take her because she's not trained properly.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Same. My husband asked me yesterday why I’m permanently glued to my phone these days and thinks I’m addicted to it. Don’t think he’d understand why I’m fascinated by a C list celeb and his wife’s very public marriage breakdown. Not sure I do either 😂😂
Have you looked at the real news lately? This is much less depressing than anything else out there.
Not that its not depressing. But at least we can have a bit of fun along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This person sounds like a child or a teen or an adult with horrible grammar! ROTFLMFAO
All my money? WTAF? Or the house? Why would they want your dirty unkept house with all the awful memories of you being there? Beating down doors?
I’m sure Alice can’t really just blindly be believing this because it’s such obvious shite and she’s not actually that stupid, but it suits her narrative. All her bum lickers are swallowing it hook line and sinker though - how do people just believe any old crap someone says without an ounce of proof?? It baffles me every day. except the Pfizer one who is basically warning Ashart off.

Reactions: 6
This person sounds like a child or a teen or an adult with horrible grammar! ROTFLMFAO
All my money? WTAF? Or the house? Why would they want your dirty unkept house with all the awful memories of you being there? Beating down doors?
I’m pretty sure they have discussed selling the house. I remember Alice mentioning it a while back

Reactions: 1
If someone does miraculously manage to get her off Twitter we’ll have to start a support group for the sudden withdrawal we’ll be having.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m going to have to explain my strange behavior to my husband soon and I dread it. It will take too long and leave me less time on Tattlelife. Plus, then he will expect updates ! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Regarding the dog. I LOVE dogs and I can't wait til I have a house with a big garden for one. My dream. But NOT A CHANCE would I let my dog kiss my face. I aren't judging anyone who does, but I just couldn't do it. She's clearly wanting a snog and thinking 'duck it the dog will do.' The dog having a barking collar is just awful and she's clearly not being trained properly because she pisses on the bed. If she ever, for whatever reason, had to rehome her, she'd struggle to have anyone take her because she's not trained properly.
I’m more worried about the dog catching something from Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen this one? And why don't journos make more of an effort?

If you look at the sharty account before it got attached to the AE drama, all the followers are business accounts. Surely AE is not that desperate to take this at face value .... oh sorry .... she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you look at the sharty account before it got attached to the AE drama, all the followers are business accounts. Surely AE is not that desperate to take this at face value .... oh sorry .... she is.
No she will use it to convince followers

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.