Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Oh my god, is that now that BW has meningitis? Poor lass. Hope she pulls through ok and it doesn't do a number on her MS. She is having it so rough 😔
No she hasn't got meningitis the Instagram post was about a young woman who overcome meningitis and losing her lower limbs wasn't it?

Reactions: 5

Knitwit

VIP Member
I was talking to a friend this afternoon who was very involved in trying to save the factory (further down the line of course it was obvious that nothing would have changed that decision, which had already been made way before the workers were told). Nobody really cared about IG, they thought he was gutless but he was a footnote. The anger was directed at Burberry and how they treated a skilled and very loyal workforce. Off topic again, but I had forgotten about this. We all had Burberry macs as kids 🤣 they were factory seconds, end of line etc, but we had them. I hated mine and refused to wear it. I wonder how much they might be worth now? Vintage Burberry macs 😂
About 70 quid. Source: I just sold the one I refused to wear

• Sad

SusanC

VIP Member
I believe this scenario too. She probably whined that he had been stringing her along for years and her biological clock was running out so he damned well better marry her! Once she couldn’t get pregnant I imagine she reminded him every day that it was all his fault.
Yeah I don't know. Alice lies so much, who would know where the truth is.
The infertility was hers, not enough follicles. And that pregnancy when she was 18 was a bit off - they used a condom AND the morning after pill and she still got preggers? I reckon she has an ambivalent relationship with motherhood.
TBH I reckon Ioan was more keen that she was to have kids. There might have been a deal - 'you want to get married and I want kids'. I don't know. I can't put my finger on it but I don't see why he would have knuckled under to her demand to get married. He was 4 years with Charlotte without marriage. There would have to be something in it for him. Maybe she had convinced him no-one else would want him?

brie l

VIP Member
Oh this is just an unfortunate culturally lost in translation moment. We call them that here in NZ too. Did you have to think hard to recall what terrible word you might have used? Anyone of us could have used that word very innocently and never have meant offence.
Except we don't call the adult ones that here in NZ at all, and if people do those people need to rethink their word choices. For adults, the choices are: incontinence pads, pull-ups, and disposable briefs. Or you can call them by brand name, ie: depends, tena, etc. The only time its acceptable to call them nappies is if you're personally wearing them and joking about yourself.
If you don't know any other word, Googling is not difficult.
[/QUOTE]

Yikes, did I miss something? I was busy watching Selling Houses Australia, I love that show.

and weird how your reply to me @LikeABirdInFlight looks like I wrote that. But hey, thanks for the great advice about Google.That newfangled internet thingamegiggy.

BW has been trolling from the start.
You are all just stuck in an echo chamber of you’re own making that you refuse to see it.
Thanks for the laugh. That's two in a row.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
Glo was let go, some sick comments were made about BW on AE’s insta, a few shite cameos were made, the make up was yucky and she claimed Ioan was “cutting them off” and then some incredible detective work noticed a new Tesla on the driveway and then @DebInPA discovered an AE account on Reddit confirming ownership of the Tesla and some other absolute nonsense. She still never lies and has NEVER had a sock account.
So have we confirmed ownership? I must have missed some messages.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Both Ioan and Alice have let their children down. Me documenting Alice's very public mental health crisis 3 years ago and questioning why Ioan wasn't proactive is 'anti-Ioan'? I guess you didn't read my post with screenshots of Alice's disgusting Instagram post about her stepsister's suicide, the article I posted about Alice being an entitled prima donna, 20 years ago, or the countless screenshots of her tweets I have posted showing her shitty behaviour. As @veevee04 pointed out, this is a thread titled Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans. However, do you really think I am unaware of the bias here, which you have confirmed. Any sniff of criticism of Ioan leaves the poor sod who raised it fighting in a corner and making a bigger deal out of the criticism than intended thereby resulting in an 'agenda' apparently.
You guessed wrong 😊

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I’m not sure what the song’s called, but it’s classed as ‘Canu Gwerin’ (Folk Singing) - yes, and the more facial
expressions the ‘better!’

Crikey! I think we’re all entitled to our opinion, aren’t we?! We’re all adults and this is a gossip forum. If she doesn’t like Ioan, then she doesn’t like Ioan 🤷🏻‍♀️
I actually said exactly that , I must be typing in invisible ink along with a few others 🤔

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
Oh my god, is that now that BW has meningitis? Poor lass. Hope she pulls through ok and it doesn't do a number on her MS. She is having it so rough 😔
Apparently she was sharing someone else's reel. Sorry!

She’s just reshared someone else’s reel, she doesn’t and hasn’t had meningitis.
Oh! Wish she had clarified that. I'm going to ask the mods to delete my comment. Sorry all!

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Sorry, still not seeing Bianca having family money to fall back on. Her grandfather got lucky and segued from a fishing trawler into tourism but nowhere near enough money to support multiple children and grandchildren all over the world. Grandparents are now retired and grey nomading around Australia. Kids and grandkids are all working various jobs. No idea who thought there'd be money to fund a film.
I am sort of thinking that Bianca “the actress“ is a way to support visa application to stay in HW for a while. They have connections who can stick her in a project for as long as it takes. I have no idea of the specifics and cannot be bothered to read up on it.
I think she is angling towards doing a documentary or podcast about Ms. Meanwhile some mates have lined her up some work to justify a visa for a while.

So off I went googling Ioan and this popped up and I just don’t know who the man is anymore. 🤣🤣

D’aww younger-acne-long-haired Ioan! Good find!

I always love how expressive he was in the face. I read somewhere that this genre of Welsh music is best performed with a great deal of facial expression and emotion…? I could be wrong, I just saw a lot of Welsh friends in various comment sections insisting on this. He was so young, oh my goodness.

What music is this, Welsh pals—I read once that it’s “Song of the Spirits”?

• Heart

brie l

VIP Member
I thought someone said people over there were asking questions like twins? and commenting about her being glowing?

and also I don't believe I've ever made "appearance-based quips about Alice/comparisons between Bianca and Alice's physical image".
I think the twins thing was a joke too, building on yours.
The reference to glowing is from how she is standing in front of the sun, so it looks like she is glowing.
The words It's all good baby baby baby are from a song.

it's been a very confusing night.

brie l

VIP Member
The reference Lizzymint got so angry about is the word nappies - this is the term that is culturally used where I come from and I don't know any other word. If that offended I apologise.
ETA for spelling & content
[/QUOTE]

Oh this is just an unfortunate culturally lost in translation moment. We call them that here in NZ too. Did you have to think hard to recall what terrible word you might have used? Anyone of us could have used that word very innocently and never have meant offence.

brie l

VIP Member
Nah. As a writer I can with 100% confidence tell you he was just searching for a synonym for “dog” so as not to describe her in a basic manner. She’s probably not a hound but he is certainly a purebred dumb fuck.
I agree with this. As the thread seems a little titchy, I will say some people in NZ, not all, often describe dogs in general as hounds (not just the breed hound). It is usually done when searching for a convoluted word to use to make yourself seem more intellectual. If the shoe fits Lupin, it's probably from Hannah's (a reference only a NZer would get)

• Haha