Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knitwit

VIP Member
But what would an acceptable form of action been to you though? Hunger strike at the factory gates?
I think it's nice that he wrote a letter all in Welsh urging action.
I think he probably did do his best considering his difficult position being under contract to them.
And +1 to everything Welp said above.
How about not self-serving boasting about it 2 years later? That is what I find objectionable.

Reactions: 1

veevee04

VIP Member
Interesting the comments on the DM article seems AEs supposed "break" from twitter is doing her PR some good 🤣🤣🤣

Fuzzy Slippers

Random question, would you have a linked in profile on your computer unless you added it? Like is there anyway a log in for linked in could appear without your knowledge?

Knitwit

VIP Member
Maybe. Or it could be that it just took a bit of time to get advice on what he could legally do given he was under contract to Burberry and probably couldn't afford to be sued for $xxxx amount. And to draft a letter that struck the right tone, get sign off etc. It's not like he waited months. It was only 10 days.
Then why could he have written privately saying 'I need to get legal advice regarding contractual obligations and will be in touch with an update' instead of saying no off the bat?

lesdeuxyeux

Well I will go against everyone and continue my disgust at any cameos done off the back of domestic abuse. She has clearly learnt how to do them better but to me still disgusting she is making money and notoriety off abuse.
So she shouldn’t be trying to earn $?