Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopeTitsDrop

Oh my god, is that now that BW has meningitis? Poor lass. Hope she pulls through ok and it doesn't do a number on her MS. She is having it so rough 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
You say 'eventually' like it was months before he said anything. He spoke out 10 days after his PR people initially said it would be inappropriate to comment.

10 days.

In your original post, #737, you completely left out the fact that he had written a letter. It made it seem as though the campaign criticised him for his statement saying he couldn't comment, and then 2 years later he claimed he had supported them. It made him look like a liar.

That's why I said it seemed like something was missing...and it was. He wrote the letter. Buttertart pasted the link to the article. You didn't mention this originally which is why Welp said context was missing.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/ioan-joins-battle-save-burberry-2301415
@IHateHadargoyle is this behind a paywall for you?
Thank you so much for linking this, love!! I have access, if that matters to you at all.

Knitwit

VIP Member
Based on absolutely nothing, I have always liked Michael Sheen a lot 😂
Guess my instinct was right!
What you see is what you get with Michael Sheen, he is charismatic, talented, funny, and principled. He and Kate Beckinsale are good friends to this day, their priority was their daughter. Kate became really good friends with Sarah Silverman when Michael was dating her and they would go out on double dates. With Ioan, there is not a lot to see.

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
(Sorry, couldn’t quote you directly from the previous thread as it ended).
The Gogs call us Southerners “Hwntw” which basically means “over there”. And then there are various nicknames depending on exactly where you’re from - people from Swansea are Jacks, Llanelli are Turks, Cardis etc :p
It’s funny, because the Gogs apparently refer to the south Walians as “Hwntw” but I’d never heard that before up north until
recently. I’ve only ever heard a south Walian use the word Hwntw. I think differentiating between north and south is more of a southern thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

veevee04

VIP Member
I do think she spends a lot of time here, and so do her minions. Like others have said she loves any attention, positive or negative.
She definitely loves the attention and drama she definitely comes on here I think possibly BW does as well to have a nosey after all that stuff with "Tamika' . I think AE will stay off twitter on her own account for a while if she doesn't get wrecked 🤣🤣 Even after BWs IG post. She will have seen the DM article comments and think gleefully people like me because I've stopped posting as me. She will tweet from Alcatone still slating them, post pictures of the kids on IG and do her cameo vids. There's no way she will give up twitter all together.

Dombey

Diolch yn fawr!

That's a very long text that basicly says nothing. He actually could have answered the question with a Tweet based on what he wrote here. There's whole paragraphs of just fluff.

Truly a scary man. He will destroy Ioan with overlong texts of nothing. :D
Yep. I appreciate that it was posted here for us to read, but on the first page I got a nauseous stomach tightening and clicked out fast. Disturbing vibes

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The missing piece of info wasn't in the original article I don't think. I found a separate article online that connected the dots for me. I knew it didn't add up.
Fair enough. It's more a general post about linking to articles that most people can't read as it's behind a paywall.

Knitwit

VIP Member
That's your whole problem with this?
I was answering a specific question, I have several problems with it, which I have outlined and I am not going to rehash because it looks like I give more of a flying fuck than I do. I was simply trying to find something about his character, and his personality because he doesn't appear to have one, thanks to Alice sucking all the oxygen. I didn't go looking for something negative. Someone posted an interesting story about a shoe being thrown from his apartment, it might even have been you and the Celia Walden interview got thrown up in the search. I thought Yay, he does have a backbone googled again and it was the same old playing it by the book

Dombey

Couldn't agree more. Golly, this has turned into a catfight today. mAlice, Tone and Loopy will be be having the time of their lives.

Maybe not. Someone posted a while back that AE has to lodge documents (financial?) in a week. Which would be keeping her busy and Tone & Loopy won't be much help

• Wow