Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
Desperately behind after a week with the grandkids so on catch up, yet again

View attachment 1026600

Seems to me that she's extremely manipulative. And had a lot of spare time time to spend on social media doing daft things like creating "anonymous accounts" which are blatantly seeded with enough information to lead to her and the family situation.

At the time she was writing those posts she had a lot of spare time on her hands - let's face it, this wench has had a lot of spare time on her hands over a lot of years full stop. She certainly hasn't occupied it with rearing the children, housework or holding down a job. That's where her being "creative" with her arts & crafts, social media and health conditions has blossomed. 🤪🤦‍♀️

Now she no longer has the luxury of "handmaidens" to do her literal dirty work in the home and clear up after her, or a "pussy" of a husband she can order around and manipulate she will have to use the energy she plies into her cunning vindictiveness to secure some reasonable and salaried employment.

Time to shine, AE!

View attachment 1026607
O my god. Ariel reminds me of a cartoon version of Bianca and Ursula, of course Queen Alice. I'm laughing to hard I'm going to wet myself. Talk about art imitating life.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lizzymint

VIP Member
With respect the thread is titled Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans so posters are entitled to question both if they wish too. You could ask to make future threads Alice Evans only or make a rave thread about IG. I don't like the policing recently on these threads just because someone isn't loving IG every second doesn't mean they have an agenda.
Maybe read what I said 🤔

• Haha

saraw946

On the one hand, I completely agree with you. She should be free to use SM the way anyone else does. On the other hand, everything she posts is now weaponized and just prolongs ill will among people who don't even have a dog in this fight. And after running out of hands, on my left foot, however she responds it can be seen as sinking to Alice's level, which unfortunately is a sub-basement below low.

But what the hell, it gives us all something to chew over. ;)
Alice has disappeared.

• Wow

Knitwit

VIP Member
I don't care about his endorsement or lack thereof one way or the other, but it's strange to me people even expect celebrities to get involved in this. It's not like he could have done anything (unless he had the money to buy the factory and employ the workers). And him breaking contract would cost him dearly, too, both financially and his reputation.

Eh, Ioan, just never EVER open your mouth again.
Burberry was the main employer of the town of Treorchy. Why is it strange for the factory workers who faced losing their employment to reach out to the Welsh actor who was the face of Burberry men's fragrance for help? Michael Sheen, Charlotte Church, Rhys Ifans, Prince Charles, Emma Thompson, and The Arch Bishop of Canterbury didn't think it was strange and all spoke out. But sure, it is strange to expect Ioan to speak out
:rolleyes:

Dombey

Especially as Kilburn is still a rough area today, it was even rougher 20 years ago. The surrounding areas got gentrified because they are close to Notting Hill but Kilburn never has, so that must have been a real culture shock for her
Few weeks ago, when I was trying to understand at least some of the AE/IG situation, I came across a site called Data Lounge. In it, there were numerous comments claiming that IG and his flat-mate shared a bed and that they'd lived together for I think ten years, which is a long time in anyone's life. Then the fact that AE and OP were together for eight years, I think. And after that, seven years with IG before they married after she gave him an ultimatum

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Welsh Attack Squirrel

Ohhhh… Where to start! 🤣 When I first started posting on here I listed a few. Cachu is shit, cachu bant means shit off, kind of the same as saying fuck off. There’s a lot of hilarious sounding insults. I went to a Welsh comprehensive school, and the teachers would scream this stuff, it’s hard to keep a straight face when you’re being screamed at in Welsh…..
Omg did they really? 🤣😆 I'm trying to figure out what school you might have gone to #nodoxxing 🙂
I'm going to try to memorise some of these 😁

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
Got a Q for any US turd familiar with the legal (divorce) process please.

I've seen mention of a bifurcated divorce which as I understand it means the divorce would be finalised & custody/financial settlements etc get sorted out after. Is there a set time limit to this type of divorce settlement like the 30 days AE was given at the very start?

Thanks in advance!

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I am sorry, I don't have the time to fanny around with the internet archive, you could try switching browsers to read the linked articles, that is the best way to get around a paywall if you have reached your free limit. I could copy-paste them in their entirety, however, The Telegraph article is very long. Which is why I plucked out quotes. Neither article mentioned a letter. I didn't leave out any context from anything I read
I don't think the Telegraph has many free articles no matter what browser you use.

As a PSA Internet Archive: Wayback Machine takes 5 seconds under Save Page Now and it's good to use to stop Loopy and the DM getting the extra clicks too.

Endora

VIP Member
Burberry was the main employer of the town of Treorchy. Why is it strange for the factory workers who faced losing their employment to reach out to the Welsh actor who was the face of Burberry men's fragrance for help? Michael Sheen, Charlotte Church, Rhys Ifans, Prince Charles, Emma Thompson, and The Arch Bishop of Canterbury didn't think it was strange and all spoke out. But sure, it is strange to expect Ioan to speak out:rolleyes:
Evidently the courage of his convictions ran headlong into his desire to make money. Kind of like the Markles and their spotify deal.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
@Nixlondon re your reply to me on the last thread, I wasn’t trying to moderate , your post as others have said was ableist , and from my point of view disgusting. To mention the things you did re a young woman who is coming to terms with the diagnosis she has , is unforgivable. And If I get kicked off this thread for saying that then so be it . I won’t repeat what you said because quite frankly it was vile !

Last edited: