Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I don’t think they made these comments with the intention to hurt anyone. We should remember that sometimes the written word has a different effect than what we might have originally intended.
Oh those words could not have been written without the intention to hurt ! I never respond in this way , but those words could not be seen in any other way but with the intention to hurt . We can all write our thoughts and feelings, and yes it’s not acceptable to try and moderate or police those thoughts and feelings of others , but where do we draw the line 🤷🏼‍♀️ .
As I said if I get kicked off here for standing up to those words then so be it , but they were un called for , inappropriate and beyond acceptable. I genuinely thought we were better than that on here … so many say they are !

• Heart
Reactions: 6

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
the saturation of Bianca's latest IG post make her top and shoes look like it's blue. Clearly she is having a boy!

/s

the emojis definitely do scare me tho
View attachment 1030097
View attachment 1030098
I don't believe she's pregnant nor that the post was intended to imply that to mess with Alice, but just playing with the idea, if she is, it's not the worst reveal. People are speculating, and when they officially confirm it, it'll be less of a shock. :p

Time for thread title suggestions.

Two women, a wolf and a faithful hound.
But who's who? :p

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
not really (not from the US though, but I read up on Cali law lol)

in a bifurcated divorce you get a hearing and the judge decides then if it gets bifurcated. It gets virtually always granted because they accept things like wanting to file taxes seperately or remarrying. The spouses dont have to agree to anything here.

HOWEVER

The spouse is expected to ensure things like a health insurance for the duration until everything is actually settled for example, this is not straight forward. I believe Brangelina took about 9 months before they were done with this.

The only other requirement for a bifurcated divorce is to file a preliminary declaration of disclosure. Ioan has done this on January 7th, Alice is required to do this by March 7th.
Thanks @welp for clarifying. (y)

• Heart

EllaBells

I have no strong feelings about BW at all but I do believe she should be free to use her SM as she wants (but with the consideration that I believe every human being should exercise when doing so).
BUT I did take the baby baby as a fuck you to Alice but because of Baby Angel not any other reason.

veevee04

VIP Member
I really hope BW isn't pregnant, I don't think she is. But if she is then IG is the biggest fool going.

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Those are direct threats. His behavior is escalating.

This can and will be used against Alice by IG's lawyer because she is inciting Lupine to do this and is encouraging him to continue his campaign of threats and cyberstalking against IG and BW. He made clear early on that he is in regular contact with Alice and all wishes of support expressed to her on Twitter are passed on to her by Lupine directly. He would never dare say or do anything like this without her consent. She has cosigned everything he is doing and saying and she alone has the power to stop him and is not doing so.

Fuck her.

ETA: Make no mistake, THIS is abuse by proxy.
BIB: possible thread title: Lupenis - abuse by proxy (as commented by @Mad Betty )

• Heart

Dombey

What, for both of them?!

Anyway, Olivier Picasso is too smart to be saddled with a lunatic. He could definitely have paid her expensive bills, but I doubt he would be stupid enough to share his vast fortune. I also remember reading an interview of his after the split, where he stated that he drove her to the 102 Dalmatians audition and introduced her to IG himself. And that once she got involved with IG and left him, he had no trouble finding a girlfriend immediately.
Yes, for both of them is something that occurred to me

Olivier would have made it clear from the outset, surely, that his fortune belonged to him. But she didn't do without while in that relationship, apparently. She was attractive when young, probably capable of holding her own with the company he mixed in. Eight years is a long time, so they must have got along well enough. But he would have known he could easily replace her and she would have known so also. So a mutually convenient relationship until it wasn't

Interesting Olivier introduced her to IG. Lots of interpretations could be placed on that. And as you said earlier, she and IG may have believed they'd take hollywood by storm, which I agree with

Last edited:

Moonflower

Chatty Member
You have given me pause for thought, so thank you. I was the poster who said I felt like a someone knitting in front of the guillotine on this thread and how it made me not like myself. I have posted stuff myself, joining in with quite mean stuff, and I don’t particularly like this side of myself. I want AE to get her act together for herself and the children, and the Cameos are a step in the right direction. I sincerely wish Alice, and Ioan and Bianca, and the kids (and the dogs!) the best for their futures and hope they all find happiness and peace in my last post on this issue.
Yes agree with you both and feel the same. I'm sorry all and I've asked for my post to be removed. I genuinely hope they can all get to a happier and healthier place.

Knitwit

VIP Member
That's why I asked nicely for the whole article to be pasted to Internet Archive: Wayback Machine so we can read the whole thing.
Context is everything.
I am sorry, I don't have the time to fanny around with the internet archive, you could try switching browsers to read the linked articles, that is the best way to get around a paywall if you have reached your free limit. I could copy-paste them in their entirety, however, The Telegraph article is very long. Which is why I plucked out quotes. Neither article mentioned a letter. I didn't leave out any context from anything I read

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
I came across an interview Ioan did with Celia Walden in the Telegraph in 2008.
Ioan Gruffudd: Blair, Burberry and fatherhood
It has some interesting facts and observations in it. Ioan used to be a smoker. Nicole Appleton dumped him.
'Around that time, while dating Nicole Appleton from girl band All Saints ("until I was unceremoniously turfed out for the next guy"), he met Evans.'
This is odd. He met Alice first.

He basically describes Alice here:
'Moving to LA, where he and his beautiful wife, Francophile actress Alice Evans, have lived for the past five years, doesn't appear to have thinned his character in the way it has for so many exports. "LA is like alcohol: either it accents your natural characteristics or it taps into your insecurities and makes monsters out of people,"

BUT this was the bit that jumped out at me. Ioan used to be the face of Burberry's London Perfume. I didn't think Ioan was political and so I was really surprised and applauded him for this: Good for you Ioan!!!
When, as the face of Burberry London perfume, he heard that three hundred factory workers at the label's Treorchy plant in Wales, near his birthplace, were to lose their jobs last year, Gruffudd refused to turn a blind eye.
"I decided that no amount of money would prevent me from standing up for the poor workers and their decimated community. So I called Burberry up and asked whether there was any way we could make it work for all of us but they just said 'no' and left me for dead. Fine, I thought, you can come and sue me but I'm going to defend these people."

I then googled the Burberry story and came across this article from 2006 in The Independent:
'Face of Burberry' refuses to join jobs battle in homeland | The Independent | The Independent
They'll keep a welcome in the hillsides, as the old Welsh song goes, but only up to a point.
One person for whom the welcome is conditional is Ioan Gruffudd, the Welsh actor. He has become the new face of Burberry - "high class" purveyor of luxury goods, couturier to chavs across the United Kingdom and the main employer in Treorchy, in the Rhondda valley, south Wales.
Burberry is threatening to close its factory, condemning more than 300 people to the dole queue, which presents the Cardiff-born actor with a bit of a PR problem. It is even more of a problem for the Burberry employees. Rhondda is not the kind of place where jobs grow on the Forestry Commission conifers that overlook the plant.
So far, intermediaries for Mr Gruffudd have said he is "sad" about the job losses but unable to back a campaign to save the factory.
A letter from his public relations adviser yesterday, marked "not for publication", says that because the actor is contracted to the company it would be "inappropriate" for him to comment. He hopes, however, that "everything works out".
Leighton Andrews, a member of the Welsh Assembly for Rhondda, said the workers were hoping for a little more from the actor who starred as Horatio Hornblower in the ITV adaptation of the Forester novels and played Lancelot to Keira Knightley's Guinevere in the recent film about King Arthur.
John Harris, a union official at the plant, said of Mr Gruffudd's response: "We understand his position but he's a Welsh megastar and we were hoping that he woud be more supportive."

Fuck you Ioan.
How fucking dare he portray himself as the hero in this 2 years after he said he wouldn't help. He was bowing to public pressure. This shows how aware he is of his public image and please, anyone that comes on here to say 'it wasn't him, it was his PR people', the usual Ioan can do no wrong with some posters. He is the one who chose to paint himself as the hero 2 years later.
He is no better than Alice. Only he got tired of her bullshit. Thats why I said on an earlier post Fuck Ioan, he has the career he deserves. Pity, the innocent ones are the kids.

saraw946

I don't think so, she has already dropped the "24g of cocaine" to the press. Clearly her guns are empty as she does not have the restraint to hold back. She is what you see, a woman with a drink/drug issue, a complete lack of self control and an insatiable need for attention, which crash horribly in regular intoxicated blow outs.
I agree she may be on drugs, but I can't understand why she has not been contained by the lawyers and/or police. She was also apparently involved in a hit and run. Shouldn't the police go after her?

Lizzymint

VIP Member
The reference Lizzymint got so angry about is the word nappies - this is the term that is culturally used where I come from and I don't know any other word. If that offended I apologise.
ETA for spelling & content
Oh this is just an unfortunate culturally lost in translation moment. We call them that here in NZ too. Did you have to think hard to recall what terrible word you might have used? Anyone of us could have used that word very innocently and never have meant offence.
[/QUOTE]
TBH I took offence to all of it and it seems so did several others . It contained some really offensive statements and what I felt ,was unnecessary hurtful language. My response initially was really tame along the lines of ‘things you maybe shouldn’t say ‘ . I wasn’t ‘policing ‘ at all and the thread was closed before I could report. I am very aware that several people on this thread have similar health problems to BW or family members that do , and it was just hurtful 😢 . Maybe it wasn’t intended to be , but it came across this way .
However I don’t want to risk derailing the thread so I have used the ignore option which I think is best for all ✌🏽

• Heart