Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #49 Life w/o Twitter, she’s falling apart! But he's come to save her: A Shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to be written as Penguin86 but if it's Marcia she may write me as Cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well I waited all day and all day later, L got 7 likes max in his call to arms tweets

do you think we’ll all get a mention by username in the statements? I hope to be mentioned by name I think
I’m definitely on there for the rat in my Prius thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't keep up with the threads so I apologise if this has already been said but omg Alice needs to seriously put a stop to this Lupine madness. For him to think that Ioan is feeding Tattle stuff is absolutely off the charts insane. She has left Twitter and now has an insane person running a crazy plan. How can she not see how unstable this person is? 😳😬
Is this the evidence he is gathering for AE to present in court? Is he her so called great attorney? I can almost feel sorry for her, then I remember the horrible harassment of IG and BW, that she started and encouraged. This man is a complete nutcase.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this the evidence he is gathering for AE to present in court? Is he her so called great attorney? I can almost feel sorry for her, then I remember the horrible harassment of IG and BW, that she started and encouraged. This man is a complete nutcase.
Their “theory” seems to be that Alice was bullied off Twitter and that those accounts are all B/I socks. So if they can prove the IPs/ownership, they can prove that crackpot theory. They also think he is leaking information here, which is pretty funny because the only stuff I’ve seen discussed here came from Alice herself on her Twitter rants.

He has also asked for sworn statements. Sworn statements of what is debatable since no one has met Alice or Ioan in real life and would have any insight into the divorce other than what Alice has provided.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Woops! The account I was sure was Loopy has left the building. Four very weird tweets. No likes whatsoever but the account info showed they were on here quite a bit the last few days. I mean he can see all this anyway but I had the feeling the account was created to try and draw us into identifiable disclosures. Not sure about the rules but I can disclose the name if allowable.
I’d like to know…

Reactions: 17
I'm not even slightly tempted to engage. You can't argue with someone who can't form a proper sentence. I do like the tweets of people fighting back though, for moral support.

Be careful Caitlyn.. maybe best to delete this if poss, just in case anyone is lurking and tries to search for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just emailed the CEO of Barnes & Noble to urge him to add this book to their inventory, I hear it's AMAZING...

IMG_2010.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So when I looked at thread #1 in May there was very little activity - AE had gone quiet. I checked her instagram back then and she says:

"You know, there’s so much I’ve agreed not to post about recently, that you might just be getting random posey snaps of either me or the dog!! Feel free to unfollow!🥺 But the fun snaps will come back eventually."

That agreement didn't last long and then all hell broke loose. So she does this from time to time but don't worry, she'll be back...

Alice Evans (@aliceevansgruff) • Instagram photos and videos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is Lupine gonna name us all individually??

thumb_000-000-pick-me-pick-me-memegenerator-net-ooo-ooo-pick-53844814.png

He's not going to find my IP, our security is slightly tighter than his grip on reality 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow and how fascinating at the same. Where did it come from do you think?
lol, tbh I dont know!

My best Guess is that since both my parents were hardly home (both had a full time job and a part time job on the weekend, my then 13 year old sister took care of us with neighbors being alerted in case we need something, take note, Alice!) and I even did homework and all this tit completely on my own since 2nd grade, it's maybe just what you end up learning if you dont have too much influence from parents? Only thing I can really think of tbh.
Ioan mentions he is allergic to cats in that interview, doesn’t mentions anything about dogs. Was it AE who said he was?
She definitely mentioned him and Gloria being allergic in context of them purchasing Emma, yes.

So when I looked at thread #1 in May there was very little activity - AE had gone quiet. I checked her instagram back then and she says:

"You know, there’s so much I’ve agreed not to post about recently, that you might just be getting random posey snaps of either me or the dog!! Feel free to unfollow!🥺 But the fun snaps will come back eventually."

That agreement didn't last long and then all hell broke loose. So she does this from time to time but don't worry, she'll be back...

Alice Evans (@aliceevansgruff) • Instagram photos and videos
yeah. that's when she was first threatened to lose the kids by Ioan taking it to court if she isnt stopping with the posting (or at least that's what it appeared from some of the things she wrote at the time). She later said that she discovered later on that the court would be worse for somebody like him because everything would be public, hence why she had a glorious comeback

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Seriously what are they going to do with IP’s it proves nothing and again, nothing said on here hasn’t came from Madame herself or documents that are publicly available.

Reactions: 14
He's trying to play it cool but he is absolutely wetting himself with excitement over his new role as Alice's Appointed Spokesperson.
And who changes their bio like he did also??
lol, tbh I dont know!

My best Guess is that since both my parents were hardly home (both had a full time job and a part time job on the weekend, my then 13 year old sister took care of us with neighbors being alerted in case we need something, take note, Alice!) and I even did homework and all this tit completely on my own since 2nd grade, it's maybe just what you end up learning if you dont have too much influence from parents? Only thing I can really think of tbh.
That makes a lot of sense actually. So Lupine must be a lone wolf who nobody reined in 😂

Well, Twitter just got back to me…

View attachment 978408
How come Twitter ignores me damnit 😂 Have you reported the Wolf for target harrassment?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
lol, tbh I dont know!

I used to try and write like like this too as a teen, I thought it made me sound more intelectual. I would legit write things like “influenza” instead of the flu 🤷🏼‍♀️ I also was left alone a lot as a child, did homework off my own back and I read heaps of books. I probably read some that weren’t entirely age appropriate too (started reading young) so I reckon that’s probably where I got it from.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And who changes their bio like he did also??

That makes a lot of sense actually. So Lupine must be a lone wolf who nobody reined in 😂

How come Twitter ignores me damnit 😂 Have you reported the Wolf for target harrassment?
Not yet reported him ….

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.