Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #49 Life w/o Twitter, she’s falling apart! But he's come to save her: A Shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this woman in London? 😁 To be so vicious and nasty about a woman she doesn't know who is the girlfriend of someone getting a divorce just seems crazy. She must live in fear her husband will do the same.View attachment 978162
I don’t know anyone could get anything like this from the very little B has posted and liked. And yes, exceptionally nasty to a total stranger. In support of another total stranger. Shaking my head…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ioan also said they've been struggling for 4 years in an 2020 (conducted in 2019) interview with the Guardian, so that would be 2015.

Alice recently said that Ioan was worried about something he didnt want to tell her in an Guardian interview that wasnt printed until much later, I suspect it was this.

Oddly enough since the breakup her friends keep referencing this exact interview as a proof that the marriage was great because he made half a compliment about her? and when it was published in 2020 they and Alice were gushing over it too. They really dont get the hint, huh?
I remember reading that article. I think he referenced the difficulties being to do with working such a long distance away. You know you do the inevitable post mortem so to speak of what went wrong, looking for signs. They are always there.

Reactions: 12
An FM Inventing Names of Men with Whom Bianca Cheated:

“Ok so, um…Chuck, yeah, she broke up a marriage by cheating with someone’s husband named Chuck…ok so…damn it, what’s my neighbor’s name—DAVE! Alright, Dave, yeah he was the second guy…and uh……honey? Honey, what’s your brother-in-law’s name again?…ANDREW! Yeah, yeah, that’s good, Andrew’s the next one……also, honey, what did we decide to call our next baby if it’s a boy? ……Richard, YES! Great, Richard…”

[PS, any updates on Lupenis’s twitter? I am highly invested in upping my ribcage-cackling capacity right now.]
Nah, sadly he's gone quiet. From 5 hours ago:

"Just a note to say I am getting through the follow backs and I will get to everyone. If anyone thinks I have missed you please give me a nudge."

God he's loving how important he thinks he is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
But on a more serious note, it fascinates me how Alice claimed that Ioan no longer loving her was a “shock.”

Surely, we can deduce that she’s lying to an extent to victimize herself, but I do believe there was a lot of staggering unawareness going on on her part, and I fail to understand why.

If this is your “twin soul,” your “best friend,” someone you’re welcoming into your coochie every night (to broadly paraphrase her comment on IoanOnline all those years ago)…how was it so mindblowingly difficult to realize that he was drawing away? If not by his choosing the spare room at night, then at least the alterations in his demeanor…? Idk how did she not note that something was changing, if she professed to know him so very well?

Granted, I have never been in a relationship of that lifespan—perhaps others here with longer-lasting intimacies that fell apart can correct me on my remarks if they’re problematic, as I don’t mean to offend, friends. It just sort of fascinates me that she carried on while all of these changes began blooming into perception and yet she swept them aside.

I’m also holding space for the possibility that if the changes in his behavior happened rather slowly, then the time in between could have made them hard to compile into one conclusion that he wasn’t in love with her anymore.

Idk, homies, thanks for letting me blather all the time.
It's because she is a narcissist and lacks any empathy. As long as SHE was happy nothing else mattered.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bianca survived 29 years without Ioan so far, with a seemingly nice life in Oz, how is he her mealticket?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Alice is just jealous because her meal ticket has gone. She doesn't seem to think women can be independent as much as she is a FeMiNiSt

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can't keep up with the threads so I apologise if this has already been said but omg Alice needs to seriously put a stop to this Lupine madness. For him to think that Ioan is feeding Tattle stuff is absolutely off the charts insane. She has left Twitter and now has an insane person running a crazy plan. How can she not see how unstable this person is? 😳😬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Bianca survived 29 years without Ioan so far, with a seemingly nice life in Oz, how is he her mealticket?
It’s a lazy insult. A woman with dreams MUST want a meal ticket. It can’t be that they are genuinely a nice fit together at this stage in their respective lives, she has ambition therefore she must have an ulterior motive

Give me strength, so glad I don’t have any of these regressive people fighting my corner

• Heart
Reactions: 37
There has been a lot of talk about him not being in her bed for years. This is why where there is smoke there is fire 🔥. I’m looking for the proof. Lol
Its a 3 bedroom house. She has 1 bedroom. Each girl has their own. That only leaves the garage/den. And since it was his happy place since 2011 I'd be unsurprised if he didn't just move there to get away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't keep up with the threads so I apologise if this has already been said but omg Alice needs to seriously put a stop to this Lupine madness. For him to think that Ioan is feeding Tattle stuff is absolutely off the charts insane. She has left Twitter and now has an insane person running a crazy plan. How can she not see how unstable this person is? 😳😬
Gotta admire his ability to sound like such a douchebag while not getting a single thing factually correct. Also in what world is Alice high profile

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nah RD’s husband has just left her and she’s letting rip at BW because she doesn’t have the gall to do it to her estranged husband.
See I can make tit up too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this woman in London? 😁 To be so vicious and nasty about a woman she doesn't know who is the girlfriend of someone getting a divorce just seems crazy. She must live in fear her husband will do the same.View attachment 978162
She's just foul! I've reported numerous tweets of her. I don't engage with them on twitter (just scroll AE tweets) . . but she is absolutely vile as is Michelle. There's one who's popped up tonight that I haven't seen on there before. I don't think it's AE just some deranged being or troll, who is getting kicks pretending to type like her. Leave them to it. Fair play to Emily who is holding her own. Personally I don't think it is worth the time engaging them- Dumb is forever! I've had to stop looking as it's just too much and too vulgar. Foul lady, makes you wonder what they are like in IRL

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If i was Alice i would disassociate myself from people like lupine. A call to arms asking for letters to be sent to the local courts. The Judge will go bananas. They dont want to see that sort of thing encouraged. Call off the hounds of hell!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.