Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #49 Life w/o Twitter, she’s falling apart! But he's come to save her: A Shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Title Suggestion by @Caitlyn130 (trimmed for length)

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all. Please add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination/suggestion’.

Might be an idea to pop upsetting or potentially triggering subjects behind a spoiler.

The pink button is a wiki full of info about this subject.

Alice is still MIA, her minions now want to sent letters to the court in order to take down tattle (lol) and ensure her "survival", meanwhile Ioan has moved in court on their divorce case for the first time since april.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
We’ll have to have a party for the fiftieth thread…. Three sharp ones, anyone?

We can call it: It’s our 50th! And A and I only made it to 13.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sooo I was asking a while ago about Alices late night tweeting and her 3 hrs of sleep wake tweet pattern. The reason I asked is I suspect Alice has done it for years. I’m married my husband is oncall 24/7 his phones and pager go off all night so he gets kicked to the spare room. I was thinking Ioan has been in spare room for a long time. Then I see this on the DM…
48E66665-4A51-4F33-B712-DBEDF8B1E7AA.jpeg

Basically the whole Ioan has been in spare room since Aug 2020 is bullshit, it’s much longer

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have FINALLY witnessed the creation of a new thread instead of waking up to one, I just inhaled some chicken nachos and coffee I will NOT fall behind this time I SWEAR IT MAMA 💕🤣

441F46D7-E6AC-4B17-9FDD-3DA55B5EB5A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Sooo I was asking a while ago about Alices late night tweeting and her 3 hrs of sleep wake tweet pattern. The reason I asked is I suspect Alice has done it for years. I’m married my husband is oncall 24/7 his phones and pager go off all night so he gets kicked to the spare room. I was thinking Ioan has been in spare room for a long time. Then I see this on the DM…
View attachment 978015
I wouldnt take that too serious since they probably refer to Alice's 2 years without sex tweet.

BUT now you made me thinking, and sadly I cant screenshot this coz Alice's twitter is atm deactivated, but I remember in march/april 2020 she posted that Ioan went to sleep earlier than her on that particular evening and then she had a couple of drinks and slept in the spare room (she told this story because she realized when waking up that she was full of makeup iirc). This seemed strange to me? I dont know, maybe it's normal for some people in order to not wake up the already sleeping partner, but....

Reactions: 23
View attachment 978015
Basically the whole Ioan has been in spare room since Aug 2020 is bullshit, it’s much longer
Your screenshot -- exactly the comment I have open on my desktop and was going to post!
ETA: updated screenshot to show comments from 2 different posters who were replying to a same comment.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if it’s of any interest but I’ve being thinking this a long time but I had nothing to back it up. That DM post just backs up my theory.
You only have to look at the two videos of them on YouTube together, Ioan being interviewed and her jumping over the top of him to know he mentally checked out of that marriage years and years ago.

Reactions: 36
View attachment 978015
It might be correct. Even with Alice’s narrative it’s clear the marriage was in trouble long before he actually left. If he’s actually accusing her of abuse for the past 3/4 years, then it’s probable he went to the spare room one or two years before leaving. Let’s not forget that he was also away most of this time.

Reactions: 26
I wouldnt take that too serious since they probably refer to Alice's 2 years without sex tweet.

BUT now you made me thinking, and sadly I cant screenshot this coz Alice's twitter is atm deactivated, but I remember in march/april 2020 she posted that Ioan went to sleep earlier than her on that particular evening and then she had a couple of drinks and slept in the spare room (she told this story because she realized when waking up that she was full of makeup iirc). This seemed strange to me? I dont know, maybe it's normal for some people in order to not wake up the already sleeping partner, but....
To me she has a habit of all night drunk tweeting. Ioan moved to spare room years ago to get decent sleep and cos his feelings had shifted. And that post was quite direct. There I was no “I think” or “I recon”.

Reactions: 25
You only have to look at the two videos of them on YouTube together, Ioan being interviewed and her jumping over the top of him to know he mentally checked out of that marriage years and years ago.
Look at the selfies she took of the two of them too. She's grinning all over her face but he's unsmiling with a wary look or thousand yard stare

• Sad
Reactions: 32
To me she has a habit of all night drunk tweeting. Ioan moved to spare room years ago to get decent sleep and cos his feelings had shifted. And that post was quite direct. There I was no “I think” or “I recon”.
nah, they start out with "probably", it's a full sentence in my opinion.

I generally wouldnt take the DM comment section too much at face value. They claimed the other day that Bianca broke up 7 marriages and listed all names there LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Didn't someone say something about the garage having been converted to a den/extra bedroom for Ioan?

Reactions: 14
Didn't someone say something about the garage having been converted to a den/extra bedroom for Ioan?
There has been a lot of talk about him not being in her bed for years. This is why where there is smoke there is fire 🔥. I’m looking for the proof. Lol

Reactions: 16
It might be correct. Even with Alice’s narrative it’s clear the marriage was in trouble long before he actually left. If he’s actually accusing her of abuse for the past 3/4 years, then it’s probable he went to the spare room one or two years before leaving. Let’s not forget that he was also away most of this time.
Ioan's father backs that up. Ioan had clearly been taking to him about the breakdown of the marriage and ongoing issues long before he left.

markup_8477.png

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.