Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #49 Life w/o Twitter, she’s falling apart! But he's come to save her: A Shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are so many rumours flying around. When the case goes ahead and more papers are filed will they be public so we can see more of the facts of the case or are family law cases private? I want to see what both sides have to say and hard facts not rumours.

Reactions: 15
I think sleeping in separate rooms sometimes just works out better for some people. The ManCompanion used to work nights, so we started sleeping in separate rooms so I didn't wake him up with the hairdryer in the morning. Now he's just gotten addicted to YouTube though and can't go to bed without a glowing screen in the room. Which just doesn't work for me, so he can have his own room! I don't mind at all, it's great being able to starfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m laughing imagining Alice standing in front of a judge...”but your honor, the Twitter terms of service...”

in my experience judges don’t really care about hurt feelings, they care if you’ve broken a law. So, for example if you’re using Twitter sock puppets to evade the terms of a restraining order. Or if there’s proof of encouraging the harassment like...say offering money to people to expose the identities of commenters. Alice can believe and yell all she wants about Ioan or Bianca being behind all this but 1) they’re not and 2) there’s no proof. There IS ample proof that she’s behind/encouraged harassment of Bianca though

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think sleeping in separate rooms sometimes just works out better for some people. The ManCompanion used to work nights, so we started sleeping in separate rooms so I didn't wake him up with the hairdryer in the morning. Now he's just gotten addicted to YouTube though and can't go to bed without a glowing screen in the room. Which just doesn't work for me, so he can have his own room! I don't mind at all, it's great being able to starfish!
I think mine would already be sleeping in the spare room if we still had furniture in it! He likes to be in bed by 11...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ioan's father backs that up. Ioan had clearly been taking to him about the breakdown of the marriage and ongoing issues long before he left.

View attachment 978112

Alice herself told us that the marriage was very unhappy, although she thought she was making IG look bad. She said at some point he called his parents crying. That shows desperation, a man who was trying to make things work but who was miserable and for a long time not just a couple of months.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Ioan's father backs that up. Ioan had clearly been taking to him about the breakdown of the marriage and ongoing issues long before he left.

View attachment 978112

Newspapers like the daily fail are terrible for twisting things. his father said

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline from his home in Pentyrch near Cardiff, South Wales, the retired headteacher said: 'As a family you are aware of these things going on.

That is not the same as saying they have had problems for some time unless i missed it somewhere else in the article. Anyway i do think there was problems in the marriage for a while anyway but newspapers just twist things.

Reactions: 14
There has been a lot of talk about him not being in her bed for years. This is why where there is smoke there is fire 🔥. I’m looking for the proof. Lol
I’m going to sit back and wait for Ioans tattle account to like my post. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sooo I was asking a while ago about Alices late night tweeting and her 3 hrs of sleep wake tweet pattern. The reason I asked is I suspect Alice has done it for years. I’m married my husband is oncall 24/7 his phones and pager go off all night so he gets kicked to the spare room. I was thinking Ioan has been in spare room for a long time. Then I see this on the DM…
View attachment 978015
Basically the whole Ioan has been in spare room since Aug 2020 is bullshit, it’s much longer
I knew it!

Reactions: 8
An FM Inventing Names of Men with Whom Bianca Cheated:

“Ok so, um…Chuck, yeah, she broke up a marriage by cheating with someone’s husband named Chuck…ok so…damn it, what’s my neighbor’s name—DAVE! Alright, Dave, yeah he was the second guy…and uh……honey? Honey, what’s your brother-in-law’s name again?…ANDREW! Yeah, yeah, that’s good, Andrew’s the next one……also, honey, what did we decide to call our next baby if it’s a boy? ……Richard, YES! Great, Richard…”

[PS, any updates on Lupenis’s twitter? I am highly invested in upping my ribcage-cackling capacity right now.]

• Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 978112

Ioan also said they've been struggling for 4 years in an 2020 (conducted in 2019) interview with the Guardian, so that would be 2015. He meant physical distance due to work mainly, but not like he would mention more stuff openly lol

Alice recently said that Ioan was worried about something he didnt want to tell her in an Guardian interview that wasnt printed until much later, I suspect it was this.

Oddly enough since the breakup her friends keep referencing this exact interview as a proof that the marriage was great because he made half a compliment about her? and when it was published in 2020 they and Alice were gushing over it too. They really dont get the hint, huh?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this woman in London? 😁 To be so vicious and nasty about a woman she doesn't know who is the girlfriend of someone getting a divorce just seems crazy. She must live in fear her husband will do the same.
Screenshot_20220109-163511_kindlephoto-3865685.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
But on a more serious note, it fascinates me how Alice claimed that Ioan no longer loving her was a “shock.”

Surely, we can deduce that she’s lying to an extent to victimize herself, but I do believe there was a lot of staggering unawareness going on on her part, and I fail to understand why.

If this is your “twin soul,” your “best friend,” someone you’re welcoming into your coochie every night (to broadly paraphrase her comment on IoanOnline all those years ago)…how was it so mindblowingly difficult to realize that he was drawing away? If not by his choosing the spare room at night, then at least the alterations in his demeanor…? Idk how did she not note that something was changing, if she professed to know him so very well?

Granted, I have never been in a relationship of that lifespan—perhaps others here with longer-lasting intimacies that fell apart can correct me on my remarks if they’re problematic, as I don’t mean to offend, friends. It just sort of fascinates me that she carried on while all of these changes began blooming into perception and yet she swept them aside.

I’m also holding space for the possibility that if the changes in his behavior happened rather slowly, then the time in between could have made them hard to compile into one conclusion that he wasn’t in love with her anymore.

Idk, homies, thanks for letting me blather all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.