Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I think Ioan was in the spare room / man cave for a few years. He made friends with Ratty and Squirrel. They staged productions of Wind in the Willows.

It was the hardest day of Ioans life when he had to tell Ratty and Squirrel they couldn’t come to live with him in his new apartment. He found them new homes but every New Year they come back to see their old pal Ioan and to scare the bejesus out of the dragon lady in the floppy hat.

Ratty and Squirrel have now found agents. Ratty can be seen in episodes of the Whitcher. And squirrel hopes to be in the remake of Up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

welp

VIP Member
No idea about a great many things? Lupine, hon, if you are actually successful in damaging his reputation and keeping Ioan from getting work, who do you think suffers the most? Oh yes. That’s right. His kids and his ex, because he won’t be able to afford their upkeep. You keep doing you, boo. Though remember that libel is an actual thing whose only defence is the truth.
well, he gave his unbiased opinion the last time Alice was "silenced" (last summer)
CVC3pin.png
216dpkz.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Mad Betty

VIP Member
That gathering info “threat”, I suppose we had better be mindful for a while of any newbies who might try and solicit any personal info from regular posters. I was new myself once and welcome all the varying views, but their cunning plan might include befriending people on here. They have nothing else. I am probably being over cautious and a suspicious twat, but perhaps be careful about divulging personal identifying info.
I have watched a new poster question several people on their posts, including myself. I am noticing a pattern. I won't post anything further about my life on here, especially after being snipped at about a personal experience using a private divorce judge here in LA. Not appreciated.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Hi Marcia! 👋🏼

Remember when you took that screenshot of my account and user activity here and targeted me on Twitter? Good times. Sorry, I had to report that and well, all the other similar posts you did of users here I've grown to deeply appreciate. Those pesky terms of service. Keep it clean, boo.

Woof. ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

welp

VIP Member
Bianca survived 29 years without Ioan so far, with a seemingly nice life in Oz, how is he her mealticket?

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Purple Butterfly

I am quite concerned for the girls. I raised 2 sons with two different fathers. My oldest was with a narcissist who was only concerned with being the favorite parent and having a little buddy who always thought he was wonderful. I was the evil mother who wanted to teach rules and boundaries. My younger son was with a man who was much more reasonable to co-parent with. My oldest never grasped the idea of following rules, and is currently sitting in prison. My youngest is a college graduate, working his dream job in NY city.

Ioan may have gotten away from Alice as a wife, but his life is going to be hell trying to co-parent with her. It seems to me like they don't want to visit him because he tries to provide more structure for them. Alice is using Bianca as an excuse. Also, if they are upset about Bianca I think it's because it upsets their mother, who is incapable of holding back her every emotion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I have FINALLY witnessed the creation of a new thread instead of waking up to one, I just inhaled some chicken nachos and coffee I will NOT fall behind this time I SWEAR IT MAMA 💕🤣

441F46D7-E6AC-4B17-9FDD-3DA55B5EB5A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
I'm sorry is it the second bloody coming of Christ? No it's some middle aged wifey who's getting a sodding divorce! Wind it back on the melodrama by a scale of 10,000 :ROFLMAO:

Lupine this one goes out to you, I know you must be thinking of Alice ;)

quote: “Let us show our support and love for this truly brave and remarkable woman as we wait upon a great and welcome return”

3 things……

1. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
2. Are we witnessing the birth of a Cult live?
3. If you want to show support and love why don’t each of you batshit crazy followers buy an item of your messiah’s bejewelled shit from her Etsy and financially show some “support” and love for this remarkable woman!

No? Oh.

God give me fucking strength.
D3B0E2D9-F0F8-4BB7-8B60-96717BBC41B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Welsh Attack Squirrel

Shwmae everyone 🙂 I've been lurking for a very, very long time 😆 I feel like I know most of you lol I nearly joined the other night when someone said that Snowdon is easy to climb (it isn't). Won't derail the thread by going on about that! Very happy to be here, this is a supportive, hilarious and educated community; unlike the toxic hellhole that is twitter! I'm not very good at this techy stuff, so will have to learn as I go along, so please forgive any mistakes I might make initially. Yoohoo to all the Taffia and fellow Celts here 😀👋😘🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Tattlers, remember now Katie Hopkins lost her home and took voluntary insolvency over two tweets that were defamatory TWO TWEETS!! You heard it right, so listen up..

She could have apologised and paid a small compensation. In the end over £300k went on lawyers, her lawyer and the one representing Monroe. Just £25k was compensation, strange isn’t it but it’s not unusual. The lawyer that won is well known for reputation management.

Given her sudden and unexplained Twitter retreat if I was an FM I would be deleting my accounts really fast and not putting myself in the firing line, that’s all. It’s all fun and games until the victim teams up with a lawyer and shoots back. If that’s what’s happening and she hasn’t told them that’s lower still because she encouraged them the whole way.

Even more reason to keep it off Twitter, as if we needed any.
This is why I never troll on Twitter. This is why I have never once had contact with any of the players in this case. You just don't do it. There are often ramifications. This is also why Tattle is where I landed after hearing about all of this. I only post here. I like my SM drama free.

The new TOS for Twitter are stricter than ever. That Michelle person (Alice followed her as does the Tony account) who keeps posting photos of Bianca with hateful, abusive comments? I reported every single one of them as well as the hateful hashtags. In the end, all of those inciting others to target Bianca who were blessed by Alice to do so? Buckle up.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
A few observations

1. Alice has courted and encouraged Twitter wars with trolls for years. I am sure some of her comments are tantamount to saying bring it on. Making her a troll herself. Her block and unblock behaviour shows she is part of the trolling problem.
  2. She has been trolled on Twitter over her behaviour and looks during this split. But neither Ioan or Bianca have any connection to that even though Alice is desperate to prove a connection. If Alice wants to take action against these trolls then it is her prerogative. She could start by reporting them to Twitter rather than continuing the game by talking IP address nonsense.
  3. Whilst a lot of people may think Alice deserves the trolling, the people doing the trolling are just like her. Awful nasty people who should get serious help. The Tamika person is the same ilk of bottom feeder as Alice and her FMs. Well done Tattle for giving her the boot.
  4. Alice has a low cunning and her lies and misdirection are crafty as well as batshit. Don’t give her the oxygen of creditability by engaging or believing what she says about anything.
  5. The behaviours she displays are nothing new in courts and especially divorce courts. Everyone including the judge will be prepared for the circus she will unleash.
  6. All courts and legal processes need to be fair and accessible. For that reason her otherwise ridiculous behaviour will be tolerated to some extent.
  7. If, as only Alice claims, Ioan has alleged abuse it will be to enable his divorce and custody case to go through. It is done being in the right place and in the right way. Going forward he will be encouraged to report examples of Alice’s abuse as it happens. When this is criminal he will be strongly encouraged to report to the police. Self reporting at this stage is not enough as it lays him open to “he said, she said” arguments.
  8. To my mind, there is solid evidence that proves Alice has harassed Ioan for at least 6 months in attempts to coerce him into stopping the divorce, leaving his relationship and spending time with her.
  9. Defamation is not a good avenue for anyone to pursue. As JD found out it can out far more revelations causing more harm and ultimately be unsuccessful. It is up to the claimant to prove they are a person of good standing and that they have been harmed. The only recourse you will get is payout and retraction. You need to be suing someone with deep pockets and public platform for it to be worthwhile. It is rarely a recommended course of action.
  10. Alice is being divorced because Ioan neither likes or loves her anymore. No good will ever come of keeping them together under some bogus family values / Gilead ethic. They would be dysfunctional and toxic. He should be allowed to end the marriage without blame or rancour. It doesn’t matter how shallow or profound his reasons are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
I've been suspicious of a couple of accounts lately, and not for the reasons people might think (i.e. coming in here and saying negative things).

I will continue to share what I would like to share while remaining anonymous. My twitter, if anyone ever finds it, is anonymous, with no tweets and no more information than I have on here. I have it solely to lurk on AE & Co and a few other random things. The likelihood of anyone finding out who we are is slim-to-none, and even if they did we've committed no crimes here so it's all just to try to intimidate us (though obviously I appreciate that our anonymity is important to us, I just mean it's not because we're doing anything wrong, just because it's our choice).

I've probably been a little more lax with my anonymity than most but I'm still not identifiable (I am not, very sadly, Leslie Knope).

However, I'm increasingly falling in love with the name Ioan. I may be putting a target on baby's back, so pray for a girl!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

LucySmith

VIP Member
Sooo I was asking a while ago about Alices late night tweeting and her 3 hrs of sleep wake tweet pattern. The reason I asked is I suspect Alice has done it for years. I’m married my husband is oncall 24/7 his phones and pager go off all night so he gets kicked to the spare room. I was thinking Ioan has been in spare room for a long time. Then I see this on the DM…
48E66665-4A51-4F33-B712-DBEDF8B1E7AA.jpeg

Basically the whole Ioan has been in spare room since Aug 2020 is bullshit, it’s much longer

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
What exactly are they hoping to prove anyway? If they find our IP addresses and realize we are people from all over the world, what will they say? We’re all Bianca? Friends of Bianca? People she met while on holiday?
That Bianca is something else, isn’t she? She breaks up multiple marriages in a single year, has numerous identities and sock accounts, plus looks amazing all while being super dog mom to Bubba Bear, and keeping IG happy, smiling, and very satisfied. 🤭😁

• Haha
Reactions: 41

welp

VIP Member
God. these twitter spats rn are like watching a TV show only with minor characters while the main actors and the support cast take the week off

• Haha
Reactions: 40