Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #49 Life w/o Twitter, she’s falling apart! But he's come to save her: A Shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@CantieQuine

Perplexity said:
Oh if the histrionics are real and not Alice projecting her own behaviour then absolutely. She’s also at an age where she’s going to start to question
authority so having a parent who puts no boundaries in place at all is going to be a disaster.

Alice refers to Ella as her “Saffy” (from AbFab) so I agree that the poor girl is probably being parentified on top of everything else.

@CantieQuine
Well, that hurts me about Ella as my mother had a lesser known Munchuasen syndrome, diagnosed by professionals....took me years to untangle and was so freeing when it was exposed to the light! While I am on it, to introduce meself better, I am mostly deef (deaf), have an imunosuppresent arthritis and treatments, and stenosis of the spine-soon to be operated on. All these things do not stop me or negate my self responsibility to care and nurture mysel or is an excuse not to work, which I do. Good days and bad days, but always trying to choose to be healthy, compassionate, and to have Faith. Far from perfect. Have to live and love.
We had a bad hoar frost last night- the stanes (stones) and seaweed on the beach are frozen solid. We have a long winter ahead!
Thank you all you mighty and phenomenal Turds!
I'm so sorry you faced that as a child & also have to deal with so much physically. You are one strong woman & I'm glad you survived & found this
caring community of turds! All the best for your spine Op. 🙏 Hugs, ❤ xxx

You & many other turds put Malice to shame, not that she feels any.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She definitely mentioned him and Gloria being allergic in context of them purchasing Emma, yes.
Thanks @welp
Wonder if it’s true, guess anything AE has said is questionable.

I’m allergic to cats (thankfully not dogs!) but even with medication I can’t be in the same house as a cat.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm going to change my avatar, just to throw Lupine off the scent!!

bianca-f8ac.jpg

(For non-UK Tattlers, this is a character called Bianca, who used to be in a dreadful, long-running British soap called "Eastenders". It's full of gobshites who just shout at each other, nothing much else happens from what I can make out. Now that I think about it, Alice would be perfect for it!)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’d be raging with the weird filter over his eyes.
I think he was checked out by then too. My ex-husband did this after I told him I was leaving him. There was a transition period for the kids sake and to allow me time to find a place to live. He’d insist on lots of happy family photos. Hard to say no when the kids were about.
I didn't realise she put a filter on his eyes.

As for the FMs, I can't be doing with their nonsense. I feel like I lose IQ points every time I look at their crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like Lupine’s court of industry opinion has spoken about Alice. Those numbers sure are down…Ioan’s were up, however, a modest increase of 116. What IMDB says about their StarMeter ratings:

When an individual is very popular, the average interest of users over time remains fairly constant; with less popular names, it's more common to have sudden and sharp increases or decreases in the number of people who visit their page or see their credits, which explains the higher variance in the STARMeter ranking ...

23C73209-5234-4CBB-9D6B-43F699D2BF61.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It might be correct. Even with Alice’s narrative it’s clear the marriage was in trouble long before he actually left. If he’s actually accusing her of abuse for the past 3/4 years, then it’s probable he went to the spare room one or two years before leaving. Let’s not forget that he was also away most of this time.
And he said himself they had been struggling for about 4 years in an interview, blaming it on work separation. I think working away was his only respite from her abuse & that distance from her also gave him the clarity to realise it was abuse.

ETA she tweeted along the lines of him being worried about something he had said in an interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this woman in London? 😁 To be so vicious and nasty about a woman she doesn't know who is the girlfriend of someone getting a divorce just seems crazy. She must live in fear her husband will do the same.View attachment 978162
I’m glad she’s saff of the river from me. Whit a rocket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Hope this works. Do you know this lady, says she is a top attorney (or her firm is, she now writes books about narcissists full time). Clearly she is being very careful with her words. Would love to know your views. She has done many other videos on the topic of negotiating with Narcs, some very helpful. I wish she would be more overt, though.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Alice herself told us that the marriage was very unhappy, although she thought she was making IG look bad. She said at some point he called his parents crying. That shows desperation, a man who was trying to make things work but who was miserable and for a long time not just a couple of months.
I thought when he was crying on the phone to his mum & speaking in Welsh it was when she was live tweeting/instagramming him telling her he either didn't love her anymore or was leaving her? So sad for him that even his distress had to immediately be shared on SM.

ETA meant to say I agree, he had been trying for a long time but she didn't care to listen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.