Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #49 Life w/o Twitter, she’s falling apart! But he's come to save her: A Shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta admire his ability to sound like such a douchebag while not getting a single thing factually correct. Also in what world is Alice high profile
Right? 100%. Everything is wrong and he makes these threats! He's scary. Not many are liking his tweets so I hope he is creeping out even her fans. Everything said here is either public record or from Alice herself. My Lord.

Reactions: 19
Right? 100%. Everything is wrong and he makes these threats! He's scary. Not many are liking his tweets so I hope he is creeping out even her fans. Everything said here is either public record or from Alice herself. My Lord.
It’s not scary. It’s just pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've actually wanted to respond and like tweets all this time but my Twitter is my real name and picture and he is so damn creepy I've actually refrained. I will fight politics sooner than draw this creeps (hi Loopy!) attention. Something is seriously wrong with him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Nah RD’s husband has just left her and she’s letting rip at BW because she doesn’t have the gall to do it to her estranged husband.
See I can make tit up too.
Imagine if you’re correct 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I've actually wanted to respond and like tweets all this time but my Twitter is my real name and picture and he is so damn creepy I've actually refrained. I will fight politics sooner than draw this creeps (hi Loopy!) attention. Something is seriously wrong with him.
Woops! The account I was sure was Loopy has left the building. Four very weird tweets. No likes whatsoever but the account info showed they were on here quite a bit the last few days. I mean he can see all this anyway but I had the feeling the account was created to try and draw us into identifiable disclosures. Not sure about the rules but I can disclose the name if allowable.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm not even slightly tempted to engage. You can't argue with someone who can't form a proper sentence. I do like the tweets of people fighting back though, for moral support.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He’s not getting as much engagement as he’s hoped for on Twitter. We’ve actually discussed him more.
As much as they claim to hate it on here they’re checking out every single post hoping for a mention or a titbit to take back to Madame.
Engagement on Twitter matters to them most, it’s just them talking to each other in an echo chamber behind locked accounts.
It’s hilarious.

The abusive sock accounts have thankfully been quiet, here’s hoping they’ve realised how awful and abusive they were and how easily identifiable they were as sock accounts by her “supporters”.

Now where is Al Ca“Tone”???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
apologies if anyone has noted this before but tbh lupine be making tit so much worse out here that they might as well let alice back online lmao like literally the SOLE difference between their collective bullshit is that lupine has his autocorrect turned on 😩

• Haha
Lupine has the exact same writing style I had in high school (both in writing and verbally), I was schooled for it by an guest lecturer and they recommended me to take appropriate courses to unlearn this intimidating style before I get trouble for it when I was going to enter the real world of employement.

The only advantage is that you sound smart even if you talk complete tit, and you win most arguments because the other side gets tired out by it. I guess that's all what matters anyway

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Same. I'm not going to do it either. And he is talking about it's for her survival?? What the hell. This is not a normal person. He doesn't know her in real life. He is not someone I would want anywhere near me fighting my battle. I hope Ioan finds out about this because allowing crazy fans into your personal life like this is not safe at all.

apologies if anyone has noted this before but tbh lupine be making tit so much worse out here that they might as well let alice back online lmao like literally the SOLE difference between their collective bullshit is that lupine has his autocorrect turned on 😩
She's tame compared to his crazy MISERY Kathy Bates self. 😳

Lupine has the exact same writing style I had in high school (both in writing and verbally), I was schooled for it by an guest lecturer and they recommended me to take appropriate courses to unlearn this intimidating style before I get trouble for it when I was going to enter the real world of employement.

The only advantage is that you sound smart even if you talk complete tit, and you win most arguments because the other side gets tired out by it. I guess that's all what matters anyway
Wow and how fascinating at the same. Where did it come from do you think?

Reactions: 15
But on a more serious note, it fascinates me how Alice claimed that Ioan no longer loving her was a “shock.”

Surely, we can deduce that she’s lying to an extent to victimize herself, but I do believe there was a lot of staggering unawareness going on on her part, and I fail to understand why.

If this is your “twin soul,” your “best friend,” someone you’re welcoming into your coochie every night (to broadly paraphrase her comment on IoanOnline all those years ago)…how was it so mindblowingly difficult to realize that he was drawing away? If not by his choosing the spare room at night, then at least the alterations in his demeanor…? Idk how did she not note that something was changing, if she professed to know him so very well?

Granted, I have never been in a relationship of that lifespan—perhaps others here with longer-lasting intimacies that fell apart can correct me on my remarks if they’re problematic, as I don’t mean to offend, friends. It just sort of fascinates me that she carried on while all of these changes began blooming into perception and yet she swept them aside.

I’m also holding space for the possibility that if the changes in his behavior happened rather slowly, then the time in between could have made them hard to compile into one conclusion that he wasn’t in love with her anymore.

Idk, homies, thanks for letting me blather all the time.
I think for the same reason she is ignoring the divorce now might be a clue. She seems extremely clueless in so many ways and instances that I don’t have time to list all of them right now. I’ll try later if I’m able.
But here is one for an example. The Instagram post about their getting into big fights a lot and her claiming it’s no biggie! And him trying to get away from her on their trip to Moscow on the plane. Talking too much”he hated it, she said.”
Him not showing up for FaceTime with her. That’s just a few of many. In other words she sticks her head in the sand or stupidly thought him saying he wouldn’t leave her ever meant she could be a tit to him and it wouldn’t matter.
Eta If my SO tried to get away from me on the plane we would be having a serious conversation about it after I flipped them off and moved far away on the plane and got separate hotel rooms.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s not getting as much engagement as he’s hoped for on Twitter. We’ve actually discussed him more.
As much as they claim to hate it on here they’re checking out every single post hoping for a mention or a titbit to take back to Madame.
Engagement on Twitter matters to them most, it’s just them talking to each other in an echo chamber behind locked accounts.
It’s hilarious.

The abusive sock accounts have thankfully been quiet, here’s hoping they’ve realised how awful and abusive they were and how easily identifiable they were as sock accounts by her “supporters”.

Now where is Al Ca“Tone”???
It's so weird how obsessed Lupine is with Tattle. How is that going to help Alice? 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
What they have to remember is she has never met any of them and never wants to. She sees herself as this Hollywood starlet who sacrificed her career for motherhood and wifedom with absolutely nothing in common with the Marcia’s and RD’s of the world.
They can blow as much smoke up her ass as they want, it’s all fake.
Faker than her manky “designer” shoes.

They covet this community, they desire the humour, they aspire to have this platform.

The community they have is actually built on spite and hatred for an actor that initially brought them together. Now their fan club is a hate club, please make that make sense. These are grown adults.
How many people were actually in their fan club? It’s laughable because it’s so pathetic.

Do they think Alice is going to sit down and have three sharp ones with them because they bat for her?
She would not pee on any of them if they were on fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What they have to remember is she has never met any of them and never wants to. She sees herself as this Hollywood starlet who sacrificed her career for motherhood and wifedom with absolutely nothing in common with the Marcia’s and RD’s of the world.
They can blow as much smoke up her ass as they want, it’s all fake.
Faker than her manky “designer” shoes.

They covet this community, they desire the humour, they aspire to have this platform.

The community they have is actually built on spite and hatred for an actor that initially brought them together. Now their fan club is a hate club, please make that make sense. These are grown adults.
How many people were actually in their fan club? It’s laughable because it’s so pathetic.

Do they think Alice is going to sit down and have three sharp ones with them because they bat for her?
She would not pee on any of them if they were on fire.
No, she thinks she is a leading lady, not a starlet. Remember she kept saying the kids have been famous from birth (wha?) because their parents are so famous (double wha?). She has moaned about giving up her career for her kids. She reminds me of Norma Desmond - truly. She had a promising start with Dalmatians but it never really built into much. Time and opportunities passed her by, as happens to so many others. And that’s acting for you - very unstable and unpredictable and people who make it big are often far less talented than some others (not Alice) who would have deserved it more. This is part of the attitude that’s going to make it far harder for her to accept she will need to take a “civilian” job to keep income rolling in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Well I waited all day and all day later, L got 7 likes max in his call to arms tweets

do you think we’ll all get a mention by username in the statements? I hope to be mentioned by name I think

• Haha
  • Wow
It does make me laugh when she says she sacrificed her career when they had kids. Did she do much else before the kids came along?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.