Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #49 Life w/o Twitter, she’s falling apart! But he's come to save her: A Shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously what are they going to do with IP’s it proves nothing and again, nothing said on here hasn’t came from Madame herself or documents that are publicly available.
What exactly are they hoping to prove anyway? If they find our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and realize we are people from all over the world, what will they say? We’re all Bianca? Friends of Bianca? People she met while on holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So here they are right after he got back from filming Harrow (and obvs he was friendly with BW if not more). AE says this:

"He’s back and he’s grumpier than ever (sshhh!) Managed to get him to take this pic with me but couldn’t get him to smile. Men, eh? ( And he STILL looks better than me!) @😆

She thinks it all a joke but it's obvious he is not a happy camper. I wonder was this before or after "Don't you wuv me?" I think I would take stock if hub refused to smile, but not our Alice!! As long as she's happy...

Alice Evans (@aliceevansgruff) • Instagram photos and videos

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What exactly are they hoping to prove anyway? If they find our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and realize we are people from all over the world, what will they say? We’re all Bianca? Friends of Bianca? People she met while on holiday?
They’ll say that Bianca figured out how to use a VPN, and that as well as being a bogan Instagram acrobat she’s also some form of international spy/hit woman/cybercriminal 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aaaand Tone is awake and tweeting and liking. And here I thought he might be getting some well-deserved sleep. Funny how he can only tweet in the middle of the night his time though.

Didn’t Lisa Armstrong just like tweets after her divorce settlement precluded her from commenting about her Ant after the divorce?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 978435loopy showing a total lack of self-awareness once again
No idea about a great many things? Lupine, hon, if you are actually successful in damaging his reputation and keeping Ioan from getting work, who do you think suffers the most? Oh yes. That’s right. His kids and his ex, because he won’t be able to afford their upkeep. You keep doing you, boo. Though remember that libel is an actual thing whose only defence is the truth. And his identity is super easy to find, so it would be equally easy to serve him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So here they are right after he got back from filming Harrow (and obvs he was friendly with BW if not more). AE says this:

"He’s back and he’s grumpier than ever (sshhh!) Managed to get him to take this pic with me but couldn’t get him to smile. Men, eh? ( And he STILL looks better than me!) @😆

She thinks it all a joke but it's obvious he is not a happy camper. I wonder was this before or after "Don't you wuv me?" I think I would take stock if hub refused to smile, but not our Alice!! As long as she's happy...

Alice Evans (@aliceevansgruff) • Instagram photos and videos
I’d be raging with the weird filter over his eyes.
I think he was checked out by then too. My ex-husband did this after I told him I was leaving him. There was a transition period for the kids sake and to allow me time to find a place to live. He’d insist on lots of happy family photos. Hard to say no when the kids were about.

Reactions: 18
Is Lupine gonna name us all individually??

View attachment 978385

He's not going to find my IP, our security is slightly tighter than his grip on reality 🙄
I have one word for him. VPN. Our ramblings have as much relevance to her divorce case as a grasshopper's fart has to ocean waves.
If she decides to go after anyone for bullying, good luck with that. It is extremely difficult to prove the actual perpetrators , she will have to first subpoena social platforms to get the identities behind the so-called bullying accounts. Companies running these platforms will not give that info without a fight and that mean they will set their armies of lawyers to the task. Hope her baptismal/childhood/ first communion fund has sufficient funds for that fight.

Unless of course the esteemed Mr. Lupine is just going to download all our ramblings on a flash drive and give to AE to present as evidence in her case. He thinks he is a super sleuth, but a nose picking computer savvy ten year old will run rings around him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it’s their feeble attempt at scaring people into silence tbh. There’s been the mafia esque threats from ‘Tone’, loopy on his one man crusade, and Pfizer’s pathetic sock account targeting people on here… what a shower of incompetent bungling twats.
If I see the words I P address one more time… 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No idea about a great many things? Lupine, hon, if you are actually successful in damaging his reputation and keeping Ioan from getting work, who do you think suffers the most? Oh yes. That’s right. His kids and his ex, because he won’t be able to afford their upkeep. You keep doing you, boo. Though remember that libel is an actual thing whose only defence is the truth.
well, he gave his unbiased opinion the last time Alice was "silenced" (last summer)
CVC3pin.png
216dpkz.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Is this the evidence he is gathering for AE to present in court? Is he her so called great attorney? I can almost feel sorry for her, then I remember the horrible harassment of IG and BW, that she started and encouraged. This man is a complete nutcase.
No her attorney is a guy in LA.

Reactions: 9
well, he gave his unbiased opinion the last time Alice was "silenced" (last summer)
View attachment 978456View attachment 978457
Hey Lupine, when WILL we see Alice return to her career? That tweet was six months ago. Any roles lined up?

You need to get out more
View attachment 978458
I see Emily is actually arguing with Boris and Natasha… I’m expecting her to drag in moose and squirrel next. Well, Alice already dragged in squirrel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.