Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, anything she claims either of her daughters said appears to be bollocks. The Tone account is so weird to me too. If it’s real, why does she never ask him about the fact his kidneys are failing? The conversation is all one way about how tough his “sis” has it, while apparently he’s house bound and waiting for a transplant??

Aww this is giving me “wonky donkey” flashbacks.
Oh, pshaw! Kidney failure? Alice is getting a divorce! Focus!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If, according to the Piers Morgan I Saved Ioan Gruffed’s career article, IG was out of work for 2 years did it never occur to him to get another job in another field? I think something like 98% of actors are out of work at anyone time. After such a long period out of the game, reduced to fan conventions, you would think they might have considered coming back to UK or just getting a job in another profession. It would be interesting to see if AE worked when he wasn’t working as an actor.
She probably took a bath once a week...stinky little chipmunk. That's got to count for something?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh, pshaw! Kidney failure? Alice is getting a divorce! Focus!!!!!!!!
It should be her supporting him. He’s actually incredibly unwell. Will be on regular dialysis if on kidney transplant list. Then also he at risk of losing his sight and limbs. Alice has got the balance of support all wrong.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Yeah, anything she claims either of her daughters said appears to be bollocks. The Tone account is so weird to me too. If it’s real, why does she never ask him about the fact his kidneys are failing? The conversation is all one way about how tough his “sis” has it, while apparently he’s house bound and waiting for a transplant??

Aww this is giving me “wonky donkey” flashbacks.
It should be a two way conversation and you would hope she would ask about his health if it was a normal account. It's very one sided all about Alice again.

Reactions: 14
Night night, all. Be well, be safe, and for those joining the nightshift - I hope AE provides you with adequate entertainment!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It should be her supporting him. He’s actually incredibly unwell. Will be on regular dialysis if on kidney transplant list. Then also he at risk of losing his sight and limbs. Alice has got the balance of support all wrong.
It must be even harder at the moment with Covid, is he clinically vulnerable? There are delays with hospital treatment too. It must be very difficult for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I only came on tonight to find out about that salad cream anyway

I anxiously await the next UPS update

#gettheresafely

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It should be a two way conversation and you would hope she would ask about his health if it was a normal account. It's very one sided all about Alice again.
That’s part of the reason I think it’s fake. But she is all about Alice normally. Notice she only reacts to the negative comments. The fawning ones get a like, she’s goes off on anyone offering salient advice.

Reactions: 9
I watched the “daddy is home” clip and had to ask …. Why did she need to film that??? If it was my beloved husband back after a long absence, I would not want a phone/camera between us. I would have been right there with my kids waiting to greet him, living the moment. So if it’s not on social media/her phone, it didn’t happen?
Not surprising they had a lot of arguments (& she dubbed him grumpy/miserable) as he didn't share her need to plaster what should be private moments all over SM but she put him in his place after with her constant passive aggressive #putdowns. How loving - not.

Reactions: 10
It must be even harder at the moment with Covid, is he clinically vulnerable? There are delays with hospital treatment too. It must be very difficult for him.
I don’t know where he lives or the impact to the hospitals there. He needs a kidney and if one came up the hospital would do it with or without covid impact. Although if a particular hospital had no icu capacity they could fly it to one that did.

Reactions: 5
diamia20 said:
.. and the "palate cleanser" is not the only innuendo at little E & IG's relationship She really doesn't like IG's mini me
View attachment 923033View attachment 923040

@Ena Sharples
That post of hers makes me feel very uncomfortable. She is sexualising a father daughter relationship. What kind of person would even think those things let alone say or write them.

She really shows the world the inner workings of her mind in her posts and it isn’t pleasant to see.
I agree. It's sad & sick to sexualise IG & little E's loving relationship in this way. I doubt IG found that remotely amusing. I do think it stems from a deep
jealousy of their (once) close relationship. She really can't stand the spotlight to be off her for a nanosecond, not even when it's a sweet affectionate moment between IG & their youngest daughter. You're right. The inner workings of her mind are ugly.

Reactions: 12
Well I am very chuffed with myself on my first ever! ❤ thread title! So glad you lot of filthy sods picked the clean one ;)

@Penguin86 thanks for the new thread!

I've clearly missed a bunch of stuff so I'm off for a catch up!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@CookieMonsta
She's complaining that Ella doesn't want to decorate the tree and is still complaining that they didn't go to In and Out burger when they were out earlier. It may not be that serious, but she seemingly can't post about anyone else without getting a dig in somewhere at someone.
I just wish she would be more protective and supportive of them.
It's like an(other) addiction with her. Was it the usual #putdown? (I'm not on IG)

Reactions: 5
Anybody knows what this was all about? She says in the comments that she wrote a complaint, and that she's planning to write a story in HuffPost.
There's another pic but it's almost the same.

She claims the lady was like a bully, but given her overdramatization of everything, I assume she just asked Alice to take her shoes off because they're setting off the alarm.

gruff2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

• Sad
  • Angry
If Alice could put down the wine glass and get off her arse, it may possible she could make some money at Comicons as she was part of Vampires Diaries, that's IF the rest of the cast would agree to having her around...
It really looks like she can’t bear the idea of work, Nobody is getting that lady out of bed for gainful employment any time soon: She will claim that she’s incapacitated if pressured.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.