Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@House of Tea
If you are pleading with someone to marry you, then the signs are there, it isn’t meant to be. You start off the marriage with an imbalance, one of them wasn’t sure. And if after 7 years you are not sure, you never will be. It is mentioned that he is religious- perhaps he knew that if he married it had to be The One. But that has ended badly. I don’t give IG a free pass in all this mayhem. He was late 20s when they got together, in his mid 30s when they wed, he must have seen the bad side of Alice in the 7 years before they got wed. Cliche alert - you can tell who somebody is by the company they keep. There is no way she kept the way she is suppressed until she got the ring.
I agree about the signs re marriage & if marriage was that important to her she could have walked rather than issue an ultimatum. But I don't think her wanting marriage was out of pure love for him. I'm not making excuses for him but given how different they clearly were/are I do wonder if that naivety & innocence (as opposed to being more worldly wise) meant he just wasn't sure or ready for such a big commitment until her ultimatum made him realise he didn't want to lose her? People can be together for way longer before marriage is even mentioned.

I agree he would have seen her bad side, there is no way she could have repressed who she really is for years, but again I can't help but wonder if this is where his naivety really led him down the Alice rabbit hole? Someone with more experience of relationships would have seen the red flags, which he seemed to miss. Narcs can also be very charming, kind & loving (when it suits them) I also think the benefit of the doubt is given to people we love & trust (I know from personal experience with a Narc) that TV interview of him recounting his proposal was revealing. To most of us it was sad, cringe worthy & full of red flags yet he thought it was amusing, endearing, kind of like well that was just Alice being Alice, haha! I obviously don't know him, am going purely on the interviews I have seen & what we do know of him from on here, but he strikes me as a rather gentle soul, but perhaps that gentleness found the more life experienced, volatile & dominant Alice exciting, esp' if he had no frame of reference to compare her to, in terms of relationship red flags?

Once she had his ring on her finger she likely ramped it up, probably subtle at first, but over time it would have worn him down, coupled with her drinking & SM addiction. I do think Narcs target people who are their polar opposite so those who are gentle, trusting, naive, etc so someone who will be malleable, who they can ultimately control, manipulate, dominate, etc. Obviously he wasn't totally stupid as someone reminded me about the pre-nup & keeping the house in his name but I wonder if his parents influenced those decisions, (?) as according to AE they didn't like her - for good reason. Perhaps it was a case of damage limitation? I could be way off? Just some thoughts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It should be a two way conversation and you would hope she would ask about his health if it was a normal account. It's very one sided all about Alice again.
The account was specifically set up to "support" Alice because Alice lives on SM. It's not too surprising that it's very one way. It's obviously a joke though.

Anybody knows what this was all about? She says in the comments that she wrote a complaint, and that she's planning to write a story in HuffPost.
There's another pic but it's almost the same.

She claims the lady was like a bully, but given her overdramatization of everything, I assume she just asked Alice to take her shoes off because they're setting off the alarm.

View attachment 924738
Oh I remember this! It was 2016 when her twitter behavior started becoming noticably more erratic.

to quote from her other tweets that week

I'd really like to know what was gained from the whole charade. Telling my 7 y old she was a criminal? My 3 yr old was too old for milk? at one point the lady on the right told me 'if you don't stop talking so fast I'm gonna make you really really sorry. You'll see.

if you've ever watched your kids reduced to tears, frightened they had 'done something bad + would be taken away', PLEASE, please RT

Evil. Never seen anything like it in my life. Said she'd'take me outside!" Me:I've done nothing wrong. H:That's for me to say

Some people say 'just let it go' and I usually do but seeing those excited little faces cramped in tears...OMG

No - to 'split us up' ( didn't want me holding the girls' hands, the girls were frightened!). Also "U'll be sorry" used a lot

Thank you. Ella was shaking for the first two hours on the trip. This woman, especially, had it in for us.

Elsie was pushed back when she thought she as coming thru the scanner with me. She screamed. Guy say 'Someone grab this girl!

It was pretty awful. Ella likes to do the right thing - she didn't get wha she'd done wrong..

I mean - it's never a nice experience, but this was different - this lady was like the school bully! She nearly had ME in tears!

Sounds very typical Alice exageration

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Anybody knows what this was all about? She says in the comments that she wrote a complaint, and that she's planning to write a story in HuffPost.

She claims the lady was like a bully, but given her overdramatization of everything, I assume she just asked Alice to take her shoes off because they're setting off the alarm.

View attachment 924738
OMG I couldn’t stop crying…. 😭😭

Ella ran away and sat wailing for hours on a rock allá the little mermaid. 😭😭

Elsie was inconsolable and threw herself to the ground in convulsions of sobs.. 😭😭

How dare you put my crusty shoes through the scanner!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The account was specifically set up to "support" Alice because Alice lives on SM. It's not too surprising that it's very one way. It's obviously a joke though.

Oh I remember this! It was 2016 when her twitter behavior started becoming noticably more erratic.

I'd really like to know what was gained from the whole charade. Telling my 7 y old she was a criminal? My 3 yr old was too old for milk? at one point the lady on the right told me 'if you don't stop talking so fast I'm gonna make you really really sorry. You'll see.

if you've ever watched your kids reduced to tears, frightened they had 'done something bad + would be taken away', PLEASE, please RT

Evil. Never seen anything like it in my life. Said she'd'take me outside!" Me:I've done nothing wrong. H:That's for me to say

Some people say 'just let it go' and I usually do but seeing those excited little faces cramped in tears...OMG

No - to 'split us up' ( didn't want me holding the girls' hands, the girls were frightened!). Also "U'll be sorry" used a lot

Thank you. Ella was shaking for the first two hours on the trip. This woman, especially, had it in for us.

Elsie was pushed back when she thought she as coming thru the scanner with me. She screamed. Guy say 'Someone grab this girl!

It was pretty awful. Ella likes to do the right thing - she didn't get wha she'd done wrong..

I mean - it's never a nice experience, but this was different - this lady was like the school bully! She nearly had ME in tears!

Soooo... Ella did something that she shouldn't have, so the TSA lady mentioned it. And Alice's milk bottle exceeded the maximum allowed for liquids.
And instead of reacting like a normal person, she started her verbal abuse, talking too fast, threatening, like we have seen her done in other videos, and she was told to calm her hackness, otherwise there will be consequences? And the girls cried because mom went bonkers. Again. That's how it looks to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t know where he lives or the impact to the hospitals there. He needs a kidney and if one came up the hospital would do it with or without covid impact. Although if a particular hospital had no icu capacity they could fly it to one that did.
He’s in the UK. It really would depend on where he is on the donor waiting list, and of course all ICU units are under pressure with COVID patients. And the longer you wait for a transplant the bigger the effect on your health - I really hope she’s showing concern and support in private at least.

Reactions: 14
I only came on tonight to find out about that salad cream anyway

I anxiously await the next UPS update

#gettheresafely
Do you think she’ll do an unboxing vid when her parcel arrives in a parody of when BW went to pick up her pup?

View attachment 924738
I thought it was illegal to take pictures in the airport security?

Reactions: 13
Do you think she’ll do an unboxing vid when her parcel arrives in a parody of when BW went to pick up her pup?

I thought it was illegal to take pictures in the airport security?
Funny it’s often a black woman she goes off on. And why do her kids CRY CEASELESSLY. bleeping hell. Try teaching them some resilience maybe. Or stop making tit up. One of the two.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
When we were at her sexualization of children ... I really hope she's making this tit up, because otherwise her daughters are exposed to adult stuff way too early:

gruff3.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Has she never not weaponized her children?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Noooo pinkywinky you didn’t have to delete! It was only two letters out 🙈 and she is rank as well as a skank
Sorry I can’t help it, i know she baits people to insult Ioan and BW and loves to see nasty posts about them. But I still feel a bit guilty cos she’s just hopeless, like a tortoise that’s stuck on its back. And then I get a creepy feeling like she stalks these pages like, WTF? And then I delete. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It really looks like she can’t bear the idea of work, Nobody is getting that lady out of bed for gainful employment any time soon: She will claim that she’s incapacitated if pressured.
No chance she’s getting included. She rocked a lot of boats over there.

Reactions: 5
I am so behind on the threads! Before I catch up ( again!) just want to say I love all the turds, and special shout to @ReturningthePearls, you are a lovely soul and if you ever do online counselling, I'm there for it!
I have just come to terms that I will have large gaps in my knowledge of posts and starting from the current thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she never not weaponized her children?
The reason the girls were frightened is because their mother makes things frightening. There is no reason going through security should be so terrifying. Of course they have to walk through the scanner one at a time! But AS A PARENT you bleeping explain this, reassure them, stay calm, and don’t pick a stupid hysterical fight with the people in charge. She really can’t do anything, can she? Utterly useless. And if Ella is shaking for two hours then there is something much more serious going on. But experience tells us it’s probably bullshit as ever.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
It should be a two way conversation and you would hope she would ask about his health if it was a normal account. It's very one sided all about Alice again.
She either shuts off, paints over or then turns it back to her when she actually deigns to view a tweet regarding anyone elses problems / situations, she doesn't give a damn about anyone other than herself. The odd reply she gives to someone experiencing similar or in fact far worse is like an out of office email alert. Feels like she does it just to prove the odd time she does take it in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.