Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's because everything is a stage and a play for attention. Those stories are just made up. The tweets from her and 'Tone' are the same, the sis in every tweet, the I love Rachel with the brackets explaining to everyone who Rachel is (these are not normal exhanges between people, it's for an audience), 'Tone's' Twatter bio which draws attention to her, every tweet which is attention seeking. This one for tell me I'm beautiful because my husband doesn't tell me so every second of the day so I want all you reading this to.

Everything is so incredibly transparent that while you might be fooled by a couple of tweets, after that if alarm bells don't start ringing...! Eventually Selma Blair caught on but that took a bloody while.
Now I’m questioning everything … is Clive even real? Is the parcel we’re praying so hard for just a figment of her imagination?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was watching that dog reunion video on Bianca's twitter. I looked at comments on it. The executive producer for "The Reunion," the mini series filmed in France, commented on her video, and she responded to him using "we" and "us." A solid couple they are, it seems. And Malice, on the other hand, just sits on twitter fighting with people and tweeting negative posts ad nauseum about Ioan, and giving out her address to desperate married men and single older female fans who are sending her salad cream and such things. It's kind of sad. I don't see her being any different in another year.
This is interesting. So they were very very open about their relationship on set of Reunion. She has met the producer's family?
It's fascinating to me how nothing of this has dripped to Alice.
People there must have known he's married with children.
What happens on set, stays on set? Until Bianca posts a photo with the hotel emblem visible.

Reactions: 8
Now I’m questioning everything … is Clive even real? Is the parcel we’re praying so hard for just a figment of her imagination?
Who knows 🤣 🤣 If he is real, the only right answer to him sending stuff would have been thank you so much, I really appreciate the thought, but please don't go to the trouble, wish you and your family well. And move if he has the address!!

• Haha
  • Heart
This is interesting. So they were very very open about their relationship on set of Reunion. She has met the producer's family?
What happens on set, stays on set? Until Bianca posts a photo with the hotel emblem visible.
He’d filed for divorce by the time he flew to France. So if they were open about their relationship, everyone also knew his marriage was over, for all intents and purposes except the legalities.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If, according to the Piers Morgan I Saved Ioan Gruffed’s career article, IG was out of work for 2 years did it never occur to him to get another job in another field? I think something like 98% of actors are out of work at anyone time. After such a long period out of the game, reduced to fan conventions, you would think they might have considered coming back to UK or just getting a job in another profession. It would be interesting to see if AE worked when he wasn’t working as an actor.

Reactions: 16
He’d filed for divorce by the time he flew to France. So if they were open about their relationship, everyone also knew his marriage was over, for all intents and purposes except the legalities.
Plus they were in South if France where no one shares mid west morality or suburban US Christian values. He would be odd not have a mistress there.🤣. Not that she was a mistress because he was separated at the time, a free man even if under fire from his ex.

Reactions: 12
That fella and his parcel. Keeping her updated in a panic because it’s delayed. Mate, she’s not arsed. Spend your money on your own family or the bloody foodbank. Get a grip.
I am actually annoyed at this mans desperation and stupidity.
He is desperately seeking her great approval and a pat on the head, and boasting to those who want to have inside access - so to speak😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He had been separated since January and was in the process of a divorce. He wasn't living with his wife. Why wouldn't they have been open? Divorces can take years My friend was getting a divorce, and it took almost three years. Both were dating people, within months for him and six months for her. He even got engaged while still technically married. The divorce took years because she wanted part of the income from his practice since she put him through school, and he fought her on that.

Bianca was there with him for a couple of months. He posted on Instagram she was there and made it clear they were a couple. What needs to stay on set?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He is desperately seeking her great approval and a pat on the head, and boasting to those who want to have inside access - so to speak😂
Inside access is an oxymoron isn’t it? She spills her guts constantly on sm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If, according to the Piers Morgan I Saved Ioan Gruffed’s career article, IG was out of work for 2 years did it never occur to him to get another job in another field? I think something like 98% of actors are out of work at anyone time. After such a long period out of the game, reduced to fan conventions, you would think they might have considered coming back to UK or just getting a job in another profession. It would be interesting to see if AE worked when he wasn’t working as an actor.
That's something I've always wondered about. I remember ages ago reading about the actor who played Elliott in "ET" and he said he only worked on films he wanted to and the rest of the time he worked at a video store (when they existed). So surely there could have been smaller acting roles, ads, non acting jobs he could've done between big ones. What did they live off in the meantime?

Bianca was there with him for a couple of months. He posted on Instagram she was there and made it clear they were a couple. What needs to stay on set?
Nah, you're right, I completely forgot about the filing for the divorce part. How the duck did I manage that?

I guess it's interesting to me that if they were so open, no talks, no rumours reached Alice. Isn't she an ex-star in France or something?

And jealous as she was, I'd think she was poking around to learn news of him, even (or especially) if they weren't talking. She was obviously planning to go to France to him.
She says the girls were promised to go, but I'm certain that included her in her mind and the reason it never happened is because she wouldn't let the girls go without her.

Reactions: 12
Somebody mentioned here that BW is vegan and suddenly AE is going on about not eating meat…
nah she has always said this. its nothing new.

this dude was also one of the first to congratulate them on IG too

but yeah, it's rather interesting that he supposedly didnt hid this relationship much on set. Given that he had a crazy STBX wife at home who still thought that she has a chance you would think that he would hide her more lol

I *think* his unemployement slightly overlapped with Alice being in Vampire Diaries (where she allegedly might have cheated)

• Sad
Nah, you're right, I completely forgot about the filing for the divorce part. How the duck did I manage that?

I guess it's interesting to me that if they were so open, no talks, no rumours reached Alice. Isn't she an ex-star in France or something?

And jealous as she was, I'd think she was poking around to learn news of him, even (or especially) if they weren't talking. She was obviously planning to go to France to him.
She says the girls were promised to go, but I'm certain that included her in her mind and the reason it never happened is because she wouldn't let the girls go without her.
BiB: I think she had a couple of roles like 20+ years ago. Hardly star making.

Re: the girls going … how were they supposed to do that during the pandemic and into the school year? It was four months, not four years. And not the first time he’d filmed outside the US.

Meh. I don’t think there were talks or rumors because I don’t think anyone there thought that much about it, or thought it was odd.

Reactions: 10

Anything she did in France had to have been at least 25 years ago. Big star she wasn't. If she has no friends in America after 20 years, and few in England, it must be zero in France. And what gossip would there have been for anyone to care in France? An actor is over there filming and his girlfriend visited him? And I thought fairly soon after Bianca arrived he posted that photo of them as a couple. So no rumors needed to reach Alice because Ioan is the one who acknowledged publicly Bianca was there with him. I think. I'm not sure what date she posted that photo saying she was leaving her dog and what date Ioan posted a photo to Instagram of them together in France, thanking her for making him smile again. Welp might know.

Reactions: 9
I read it very differently - he was referring to Bubba Bear and Bianca and she responded with "we" meaning her and Bubba......I think reading more into is exactly that ....... reading more.

• Heart
I don’t know how this influencer stuff works but with all the Tattle links that she’s posting I’m beginning to think she’s on Tattle’s payroll.
I woke up and couldn’t understand where 30 comes from took me a few minutes to click but this post woke me right up Lol you’re right Helen at Tattle is loving Alice these days.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.