Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
That fella and his parcel. Keeping her updated in a panic because it’s delayed. Mate, she’s not arsed. Spend your money on your own family or the bloody foodbank. Get a grip.
I am actually annoyed at this mans desperation and stupidity.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

ButterTart

VIP Member
Ok, I have to interject.

All of this relationship discussion.

WILL NO-ONE FOCUS ON WHAT’S IMPORTANT???

WHERE IS THE PARCEL? WHERE ARE ALL THREE PARCELS? HAVE MORE PARCELS BEEN SENT TO MAKE UP FOR THEIR MISSING BRETHREN?

#prayfortheparcel
#saladcreamforthewin
#delivertheparcelsaveChristmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

diamia20

I watched the “daddy is home” clip and had to ask …. Why did she need to film that??? If it was my beloved husband back after a long absence, I would not want a phone/camera between us. I would have been right there with my kids waiting to greet him, living the moment. So if it’s not on social media/her phone, it didn’t happen?
Elsie got this right!
alice job.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Why bring that up.. I have decided now i am far from being on anyone's team as some of AE's tweets are awful BUT tbh i think it serves no purpose to dredge through posts from years back for 'evidence'. Posts like this make me feel very uncomfortable. If you go digging far enough you will find all sorts in anyone's history. I actually don't think AE did anything wrong in that post. Yes maybe she referenced her own pain but i think she was being honest. This is feeling like a witch hunt. I will not defend AE's behaviour but some posts i think go a bit too far. I don't want the poster here to feel attacked. That is not my intention. I'm just playing devils advocate here in the interests of fairness.

Also i really dislike Bianca putting up that video of bubba bear. I love animals but ffs it is vomit inducing plus her liking stuff on twitter that is clearly going to try and inflame things re narcissists. Bianca is being very subtle but i can see her manipulation clearly. I definitely think she has her people/friends on here. I do feel like another poster said earlier, a certain anger against certain behaviours and tweets but also then feel bad for feeling that way. So i have mixed feelings. I don't say much but i feel like there comes a point when i have to say ah this is going a step too far and several posts have made me feel that way. I just have to say my piece in the interests of fairness. I hope others can respect that and not take this as a personal attack...#ducksandhides
Gratuitous suicide imagery = get a pass
Dog reunion videos = vomit inducing

????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

ChillyUpNorth

a short poem to lighten the mood 😀

Tension is mounting and feelings are heated
We’re waiting to see what Alice has tweeted,
Poor Alice is stubborn refusing to see
That most of her posts all scream ME ME ME!
The FMs are bonkers and tweet we are turds
But our posts are better, we use longer words!
Her life was so glam, she was living the dream
Now it’s last nights mascara and old salad cream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

M33L4

VIP Member
ACE80106-0F5A-40EB-B1EA-8892B77827FD.jpeg

I KNOW you love me…
She really has an inflated perception of herself. Notice all of this is spelled correctly and she even gets the website name correct.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
lmao I shouldn't berate him for this parcel shit tho cuz when I bought my turquoise 20-vibration-pattern, 8-multi-speed vibrator I literally walked four neighborhoods ahead of my house to catch the postman early. 😂😩

Reviews on the vibrator that no one asked for: I have never made it past the first speed. That is all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

M33L4

VIP Member
I'm not convinced a 4 year old would have said that, where on earth would she have learnt it from? What is Alice teaching her?
Not one four year old I’ve ever known knows that word. I’ve known a lot!
She is full of shit.
It’s kinda sad she felt she has to make this stuff up for attention and likes.

• Sick
Reactions: 40

welp

VIP Member
re: the suicide. on twitter she has been more direct about this. one example
Screenshot_20211215-152051_Twitter.jpg

what a truly kind person

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

diamia20

I just don’t buy any of her of SM convo with ‘E’ posts.
don’t get me wrong kids are hilarious but I just doubt her kids have ever made such specific responses and if they have then she repackaged them into a palatable SM post.
She is clearly a person who is happy to maneuver and manipulate to suit her narrative.
And also side bar, some kids just know what is expected of them to fit a parent’s narrative to make them happy.
I guess the crux of my point is I feel sorry for these kids being used for SM progression and I think AE needs a time out to self reflect.
I think the same, @Amal@2020 .. mostly due to several rehashed anecdotes about coffee and tea
ag judicious.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
A lot of us are feeling hurt and emotional tonight. What are you doing for self-care?
You're so noble for checking in on us. 💚 What a family we are.

My perfect, scaly prince of a son is lethargic now because it's getting cold, and he'll likely start brumating (deep hibernation) for the next 3 months, and I'll miss him a lot, so before he does that I need to fulfill my duty as his mother and cover him in kisses (don't do that, ever, they have salmonella bacteria all over their skin lmao).

It is also my obligation to bother him with photos.
(He's a good boy tho, he never minds/bites/tail-whips/etc.)
He's just takin' a snooze on his lil lounger. 🥲
IMG_0434.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I came across an old 2017 Instagram post of Alice's today about the death of her 15-year-old stepsister. I am sure it has been covered on Tattle before, but it was the first time I have read it. It was so appalling and self-serving that any sympathy I have had for Alice has evaporated. It is revolting. Alice's stepmother was 51 when she lost her daughter, who was not much older than Ella. In the guise of 'honouring and raising awareness', Alice went into minute detail about the event and blamed her grieving stepmother and father for the tragedy. She hashtagged her post with her stepsister's full name which I have cropped out, the only reason she would have hashtagged the full name was in the hope it would be found by the people it would hurt most .

What a toxic POS to post something that awful and self-serving. The pain Stephanie's actual family must have been feeling and then there's Alice, ready as always to hijack their grief and not only make it her own, add the horror of blaming them for abandoning her and then deleting her. She weaponized her death against her father and stepmother.

Fuck her. 🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Sad

Knitwit

VIP Member
I came across an old 2017 Instagram post of Alice's today about the death of her 15-year-old stepsister. I am sure it has been covered on Tattle before, but it was the first time I have read it. It was so appalling and self-serving that any sympathy I have had for Alice has evaporated. It is revolting. Alice's stepmother was 51 when she lost her daughter, who was not much older than Ella. In the guise of 'honouring and raising awareness', Alice went into minute detail about the event and blamed her grieving stepmother and father for the tragedy. She hashtagged her post with her stepsister's full name which I have cropped out, the only reason she would have hashtagged the full name was in the hope it would be found by the people it would hurt most .

Image 12-14-21 at 8.52 PM.jpg
Image 12-14-21 at 8.53 PM.jpg
Image 12-14-21 at 8.54 PM.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Perplexity

VIP Member
Has she never not weaponized her children?
The reason the girls were frightened is because their mother makes things frightening. There is no reason going through security should be so terrifying. Of course they have to walk through the scanner one at a time! But AS A PARENT you fucking explain this, reassure them, stay calm, and don’t pick a stupid hysterical fight with the people in charge. She really can’t do anything, can she? Utterly useless. And if Ella is shaking for two hours then there is something much more serious going on. But experience tells us it’s probably bullshit as ever.

• Heart
  • Sad

Knitwit

VIP Member
Why bring that up.. I have decided now i am far from being on anyone's team as some of AE's tweets are awful BUT tbh i think it serves no purpose to dredge through posts from years back for 'evidence'. Posts like this make me feel very uncomfortable. If you go digging far enough you will find all sorts in anyone's history. This is feeling like a witch hunt. I will not defend AE's behaviour but some posts i think go a bit too far. I don't want the poster here to feel attacked. That is not my intention. I'm just playing devils advocate here in the interests of fairness.

Also i really dislike Bianca putting up that video of bubba bear. I love animals but ffs it is vomit inducing plus her liking stuff on twitter that is clearly going to try and inflame things re narcissists. Bianca is being very subtle but i can see her manipulation clearly. I definitely think she has her people/friends on here. I do feel like another poster said earlier, a certain anger against certain behaviours and tweets but also then feel bad for feeling that way. So i have mixed feelings. I don't say much but i feel like there comes a point when i have to say ah this is going a step too far and several posts have made me feel that way. I just have to say my piece in the interests of fairness. I hope others can respect that and not take this as a personal attack...#ducksandhides
As I have said before, the only team I'm on is #TeamChildren. The reason I brought this up was was up until now I have had sympathy for the situation AE has found herself in, being left after a long marriage in middle age having let her looks go to custard. I haven't liked the way she is conducting herself and the damage she is doing to her children but I could empathize. I also feel IG should have at least brought BW over after Christmas.
Reading this post made me lose all sympathy for her. This isn't a 'random ill-thought-out post' that doesn't reflect who she really is. it is a long revenge post written to cause the maximum pain to a grieving mother. To this day, Alice is on Twitter trashing her stepmother and father, this is a pattern of continued abuse. This post showed me who AE really is.

Last edited:
  • Heart