Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gentle reminder in the first post,
“The pink button is a wiki full of history for this subject. Please remember no thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread. Add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’ and remember to keep it clean.
Please consider popping personal or potentially upsetting or triggering posts behind a spoiler.
Tattle has lots of off topic threads if you just want to chat, including one for people from this thread - https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/ and https://tattle.life/threads/tattle-turds.25241/
Finally, a gentle reminder this thread is for Ioan and Alice. Don’t give peripheral trolls the attention they desire.”

Pg 1 – @Silver Linings shares a somewhat terrifying video of a dishevelled AE doing … something. I can’t find the words, either go and look for yourself, or avoid like the plague if you are currently eating. If you can’t access the vid, more versions have been posted further down.

There was a lot of “who’s who” discussing again about Essie being BW, Tamika being someone, Essie being EN, us being BW, I couldn’t keep track but we’re all gently reminded again to keep the topic on AE / BW.

Pgs 5 to 9 – Comedy AE and FM tweets aplenty, including AE being “nice” in a sort of … self-involved kind of way, discussions of our good selves despite them apparently not caring about Tattle, and an old video of IG and Elsie adoring each other which AE weirdly twists into a suggestion that they get a room. Also apparently AE has had a fight at 04:00 am with both of her children (homework? Hmmm) which is why she’s not on good form. Of course it couldn’t at all be because of the vid of BW being reunited with her pooch. Discussion ensues.

Pg 10 – @Penguin86 helpfully shows how to insert a giphy to your post, @ReturningthePearls posts another of her classics, @EllaBella89 shares screen shot of the hilarious detail Ashley/Clive is sharing to ensure AE knows precisely when his “package” will arrive. The day x the time xx THE VERY MINUTE … xxxxxxxx

More “who’s who” follows.

Pg 12 - @PinkyWinky shares some AE fashion staples, one ironic, one historic (credit to @EllaBella89 “I refuse to believe these shoes aren’t a prop Ioan yoinked from the set of Titanic years ago. They look like they’ve been dwelling on the ocean floor for a century”, that was bleeping hilarious)

Pg 16 to 21 – More FM/AE tweets, Hugh Jackman being fed chocolates, HJ Wives Cordially Assemble.

Pg 23 – Message from mod @Yel, everyone take note, we don’t want anyone thrown off unless they’re sock puppet FMs x
“Can people stop going on about the boring tit and stuff that's been done to death and no one wants the thread derailed into yet again.
And anyone attacking mods for trying to keep the thread running well to everyone, have a look at yourself and stop giving us a headache. I've had enough of saying the same thing that goes ingored and won't gently remind people next time.”

Pg 26 – Hilarious IGram exchange between AE and a free mind.

Pg 27 – Mod requests that account names are scribbled over if we’re sharing screen shots, it’s better that way for everyone. @Lizzymint shares DM article from January this year about IG’s father knowing there were problems with the marriage

Pg 28 to 29 – More Twitter / IGram posts, including an immense response to AE on IGram which completely misses it’s mark

Pg 31 – For IG fangirls, @Snowgie posts IG interview from Forever days

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
One is #andwatchsports. Was she nagging him during football/rugby? Or did he go and watch sports after the fight because that's his happy place?

God, that Piers Morgan piece. I hope Piers is helping Ioan now, but taking swipes at his manhood back then because the poor sod cried, that's just nasty (well, it's Piers, but he could at least be kinder to his friends). Ioan was obviously very worried what the future holds. If he was jobless for a couple of years, the finances were starting to run dry. And he had a house, mortgage, 2 kids, and a lazy ass of a wife who probably demanded more for herself all the time. It's human to break down under stress. Eh.
Piers Morgan wrote a column dissing Daniel Craig carrying his baby in a sling. Obviously he's too macho to understand that for most woman a hands on dad who loves and takes care of his kid is hot AF.
(In PM particular case macho also means enmeshed in his own toxic masculinity because for all his height he has little man syndrome.)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Okey dokey so now we have a whole thread dedicated to FMs? 🧐 I dunno but something tells me we ain’t doing this right. 😉 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just saw the Instagram post. I hope Ella is just being a typical 12 year old and not mini Alice with prolonged anger about not visiting a burger joint.

And the second point, wow, Elsie looks a lot like Ioan. Ella always did, but Elsie was much smaller on previous pics. But she's growing into mini-he. That's some strong genes there. (Bianca, take notice! :p)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well now we have a whole new title and it’s even better than before 👏🏼👏🏼 but I came out a bit of a twit.
Thank you penguin for the new thread and all. 👍🏼👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“ No one should be engaging with Alice because it’s like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon is going to knock over all the pieces and tit all over the board, and strut around like it’s won anyway.”

This has been frequently circulated as a text meme since the beginning of the internet lol, it’s a top text here/bottom text here classic. Our members are funny but no one here created this specific analogy haha.

A5046211-4AEC-4B5F-AA31-F1ADB7F967C3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched the “daddy is home” clip and had to ask …. Why did she need to film that??? If it was my beloved husband back after a long absence, I would not want a phone/camera between us. I would have been right there with my kids waiting to greet him, living the moment. So if it’s not on social media/her phone, it didn’t happen?

Reactions: 31
In a similar vein
Edited to remove the visual, it’s massive and just adding the text instead.
Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig like it. George Bernard Shaw.

Reactions: 14
I watched the “daddy is home” clip and had to ask …. Why did she need to film that??? If it was my beloved husband back after a long absence, I would not want a phone/camera between us. I would have been right there with my kids waiting to greet him, living the moment. So if it’s not on social media/her phone, it didn’t happen?
Yes, and Ella is on her phone during the hug too, which makes me want to weep.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I watched the Bianca dog video, and loved the way IG said, "Hellooo, Bubba Bear". So sweet.

Anyway, if you get bored, search "Alice Evans sex" on Twitter. She does NOT appear to be much fun during sex as she commented, during doggy style, almost had to call paramedics?? 🤭 there is also comments on an article from years ago, that they don't have sex...because of kids. But then she goes on to say, the kids keep "catching them".

And that brings me to these weird ass comments she has made. Is it just me that finds this gross and maybe made up? Whyyy

Screenshot_20211214-091335_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211214-090502_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm not convinced a 4 year old would have said that, where on earth would she have learnt it from? What is Alice teaching her?

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I'm not convinced a 4 year old would have said that, where on earth would she have learnt it from? What is Alice teaching her?
Not one four year old I’ve ever known knows that word. I’ve known a lot!
She is full of tit.
It’s kinda sad she felt she has to make this stuff up for attention and likes.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
I watched the Bianca dog video, and loved the way IG said, "Hellooo, Bubba Bear". So sweet.

Anyway, if you get bored, search "Alice Evans sex" on Twitter. She does NOT appear to be much fun during sex as she commented, during doggy style, almost had to call paramedics?? 🤭 there is also comments on an article from years ago, that they don't have sex...because of kids. But then she goes on to say, the kids keep "catching them".

And that brings me to these weird ass comments she has made. Is it just me that finds this gross and maybe made up? Whyyy

View attachment 923821

View attachment 923855
Notice how she uses the same story for the then 4 year old Ella, and for Elsie at 8? It was something I learnt my ex did, tell me the same stories about his ex being obsessed with and stalking him, then telling the next potential gf the same stories about me. In some of the stories he literally just swapped out our names. I wrote in the last thread that I think a lot of narcs aren't really that clever, it's just the confusion and fog they keep people in stops us from seeing what they are really doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What’s the point of him coming home if she can’t get her attention supply? She was going with an ideal love, ideal family kind of narrative in the hope people would either admire her or envy her. She called it ‘smug married’ but the marriage itself was a mess and Ioan was as miserable af. That didn’t bother her as long as she could pretend everything was fine and put him all over her SM for likes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She was controlling him. He didn’t see her at first so the grab of the children is real. Then he sees her, and his face drops. She had forced him to come home, after making a huge fuss with the production company. She was always punishing him for not loving her the way she “deserves” in her own warped mind.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
“ No one should be engaging with Alice because it’s like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon is going to knock over all the pieces and tit all over the board, and strut around like it’s won anyway.”

This has been frequently circulated as a text meme since the beginning of the internet lol, it’s a top text here/bottom text here classic. Our members are funny but no one here created this specific analogy haha.

View attachment 923840
It’s the mantra I live my life by! I did share one of these memes in a past thread but felt it was worth reiterating :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.