Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny it’s often a black woman she goes off on. And why do her kids CRY CEASELESSLY. bleeping hell. Try teaching them some resilience maybe. Or stop making tit up. One of the two.
Ohhhhh my gosh, thank you for acknowledging that it was a Black person she was going after.

There's really so little for me to contribute because my personal experience with TSA is super limited so I really shouldn't be talking, but I honestly try to accommodate the fact that they're on their feet for hours parroting the same commands again and again, often to people who either don't listen or think the regulations somehow don't apply to them, not to mention the lines are fast-moving and they have to keep them that way. It's like they're choreographing a Broadway performance in there, and I honestly can't take that out on them, as much as I dislike people givin' me attitude.

This is strictlyyy just me, I won't dare pretend we've all had the same TSA experiences...but I just be nice?

Obviously there's no time for chit-chat, but I do say "Thank you, sir/ma'am" and all that jazz or, and I feel stupid saying this, but if the line is really short/less people to handle/things are slower, I just quickly look for any cute earrings or nice tattoos they have (arm tats are ok, apparently, as I've seen), and I say I like them. Pick up my luggage out of the bin, slip into my flats again, put my panties back on, wind my large intestine back into my stomach through my ass, wish 'em a good day, and hey, sometimes I can even get a smile out of them, which is SO nice, haha. 💚

They're people, and I wish she remembered this before she took to Twitter, posted (illegal?) photos of TSA agents, and pawned her children YET AGAIN in an exaggerated attempt to garner sympathy and punish tired-ass people, people who work a hell of a lot harder than she ever will.

Attitudes aren't cool, but we have to offer slack sometimes, you feel me?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The reason the girls were frightened is because their mother makes things frightening. There is no reason going through security should be so terrifying. Of course they have to walk through the scanner one at a time! But AS A PARENT you bleeping explain this, reassure them, stay calm, and don’t pick a stupid hysterical fight with the people in charge. She really can’t do anything, can she? Utterly useless. And if Ella is shaking for two hours then there is something much more serious going on. But experience tells us it’s probably bullshit as ever.
Explains why the little ones started crying when Ioan cheered for his rugby team. It was loud and sudden, but thanks to ae everything is loud and scary to her now.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I agree about the signs re marriage & if marriage was that important to her she could have walked rather than issue an ultimatum. But I don't think her wanting marriage was out of pure love for him. I'm not making excuses for him but given how different they clearly were/are I do wonder if that naivety & innocence (as opposed to being more worldly wise) meant he just wasn't sure or ready for such a big commitment until her ultimatum made him realise he didn't want to lose her? People can be together for way longer before marriage is even mentioned.

I agree he would have seen her bad side, there is no way she could have repressed who she really is for years, but again I can't help but wonder if this is where his naivety really led him down the Alice rabbit hole? Someone with more experience of relationships would have seen the red flags, which he seemed to miss. Narcs can also be very charming, kind & loving (when it suits them) I also think the benefit of the doubt is given to people we love & trust (I know from personal experience with a Narc) that TV interview of him recounting his proposal was revealing. To most of us it was sad, cringe worthy & full of red flags yet he thought it was amusing, endearing, kind of like well that was just Alice being Alice, haha! I obviously don't know him, am going purely on the interviews I have seen & what we do know of him from on here, but he strikes me as a rather gentle soul, but perhaps that gentleness found the more life experienced, volatile & dominant Alice exciting, esp' if he had no frame of reference to compare her to, in terms of relationship red flags?

Once she had his ring on her finger she likely ramped it up, probably subtle at first, but over time it would have worn him down, coupled with her drinking & SM addiction. I do think Narcs target people who are their polar opposite so those who are gentle, trusting, naive, etc so someone who will be malleable, who they can ultimately control, manipulate, dominate, etc. Obviously he wasn't totally stupid as someone reminded me about the pre-nup & keeping the house in his name but I wonder if his parents influenced those decisions, (?) as according to AE they didn't like her - for good reason. Perhaps it was a case of damage limitation? I could be way off? Just some thoughts.
I know there are a whole heap of differences, but it SLIGHTLY echos Prince Harry, although they went much faster

• Angry
Reactions: 3
OMG I couldn’t stop crying…. 😭😭

Ella ran away and sat wailing for hours on a rock allá the little mermaid. 😭😭

Elsie was inconsolable and threw herself to the ground in convulsions of sobs.. 😭😭

How dare you put my crusty shoes through the scanner!
Alice's bedazzled talaria scrutinized by mere mortal creatures through their passage under the paraphernalia airport screening? never! i am tempted to commission @ReturningthePearls to render through portraiture and ornate words the tragic event

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, anything she claims either of her daughters said appears to be bollocks. The Tone account is so weird to me too. If it’s real, why does she never ask him about the fact his kidneys are failing? The conversation is all one way about how tough his “sis” has it, while apparently he’s house bound and waiting for a transplant??

Aww this is giving me “wonky donkey” flashbacks.
Yes, her brother 'Tone' who has joined to support Alice but follows her ex husband and not his own brother.... sounds legit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ohhhhh my gosh, thank you for acknowledging that it was a Black person she was going after.

There's really so little for me to contribute because my personal experience with TSA is super limited so I really shouldn't be talking, but I honestly try to accommodate the fact that they're on their feet for hours parroting the same commands again and again, often to people who either don't listen or think the regulations somehow don't apply to them, not to mention the lines are fast-moving and they have to keep them that way. It's like they're choreographing a Broadway performance in there, and I honestly can't take that out on them, as much as I dislike people givin' me attitude.

This is strictlyyy just me, I won't dare pretend we've all had the same TSA experiences...but I just be nice?

Obviously there's no time for chit-chat, but I do say "Thank you, sir/ma'am" and all that jazz or, and I feel stupid saying this, but if the line is really short/less people to handle/things are slower, I just quickly look for any cute earrings or nice tattoos (arm tats are ok, apparently, as I've seen), and I say I like them. Pick up my luggage out of the bin, slip into my flats again, put my panties back on, wind my large intestine back into my stomach through my ass, wish 'em a good day, and hey, sometimes I can even get a smile out of them, which is SO nice, haha. 💚

They're people, and I wish she remembered this before she took to Twitter, posted (illegal?) photos of TSA agents, and pawned her children YET AGAIN in an exaggerated attempt to garner sympathy and punish tired-ass people.

I’ve been through airport security with little kids and it’s completely standard to walk through separately. US security too, which can be quite intimidating - but they were sweet as hell and held my baby and played with him while I went through the scanner. If someone is kicking off and refusing to follow the rules (no you can’t walk through three at a time holding hands, rules are for you Alice as well as the rest of us plebs) they have to crack down on it.

And the thing is, this isn’t a video of TSA agents behaving in threatening ways. It’s a couple of random photos of people working, zero evidence, and a rambling (drunken?) story about the terrible experience she had. It’s defamatory at the very least, and probably illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The reason the girls were frightened is because their mother makes things frightening. There is no reason going through security should be so terrifying. Of course they have to walk through the scanner one at a time! But AS A PARENT you bleeping explain this, reassure them, stay calm, and don’t pick a stupid hysterical fight with the people in charge. She really can’t do anything, can she? Utterly useless. And if Ella is shaking for two hours then there is something much more serious going on. But experience tells us it’s probably bullshit as ever.
100% this! I don’t want to query or criticise the reactions of little girls (although I’m starting to think they seem overly distressed) so I’ll focus on AE - airports probably can seem scary to young children. The larger ones are overwhelming! But as a parent, you just explain and reassure? Not everything needs to be a meltdown

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In the same vein: “never argue with a fool, from a distance you can’t tell who is who” or something like that. Trying to remember the fading print outs adorning my corporate colleagues desks over the years lol.
I love a lot of Mark Twain's quotes. This one is ... interesting! :cool:

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled. – Mark Twain.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That's something I've always wondered about. I remember ages ago reading about the actor who played Elliott in "ET" and he said he only worked on films he wanted to and the rest of the time he worked at a video store (when they existed). So surely there could have been smaller acting roles, ads, non acting jobs he could've done between big ones. What did they live off in the meantime?
Remortgaging maybe?

Reactions: 6
Soooo... Ella did something that she shouldn't have, so the TSA lady mentioned it. And Alice's milk bottle exceeded the maximum allowed for liquids.
And instead of reacting like a normal person, she started her verbal abuse, talking too fast, threatening, like we have seen her done in other videos, and she was told to calm her hackness, otherwise there will be consequences? And the girls cried because mom went bonkers. Again. That's how it looks to me.
Mmm wasn't vodka in the bottle by any chance 🤔 😂 exceeding Alice's drink allowance?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's racism is what it
Funny it’s often a black woman she goes off on. And why do her kids CRY CEASELESSLY. bleeping hell. Try teaching them some resilience maybe. Or stop making tit up. One of the two.
It's racism is what it is, why should "I" be told by someone else, especially from a person of colour. She thinks she wants, equals she gets. She has rarely if ever I doubt been verbally batted down. What a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Obviously there's no time for chit-chat, but I do say "Thank you, sir/ma'am" and all that jazz or, and I feel stupid saying this, but if the line is really short/less people to handle/things are slower, I just quickly look for any cute earrings or nice tattoos they have (arm tats are ok, apparently, as I've seen), and I say I like them. Pick up my luggage out of the bin, slip into my flats again, put my panties back on, wind my large intestine back into my stomach through my ass, wish 'em a good day, and hey, sometimes I can even get a smile out of them, which is SO nice, haha. 💚

They're people, and I wish she remembered this before she took to Twitter, posted (illegal?) photos of TSA agents, and pawned her children YET AGAIN in an exaggerated attempt to garner sympathy and punish tired-ass people, people who work a hell of a lot harder than she ever will.

I was flying and noticed the guy at the scanner had his arm in a splint. I thought I'd be nice since I'd had to wear one years ago and asked if he was ok and he ripped my head off with "Probably not!!" and when I asked him if my unprocessed film would be damaged by going through the x-ray he said "We'll find out won't we?" Such a jerk, when someone's going out of their way to be kind to you maybe be at least tolerable back :/ I always try and find something nice to say to people too, but I can imagine AEs mouth going off loud and a million miles a minute if she was looked at wrong.

Reactions: 9
100% this! I don’t want to query or criticise the reactions of little girls (although I’m starting to think they seem overly distressed) so I’ll focus on AE - airports probably can seem scary to young children. The larger ones are overwhelming! But as a parent, you just explain and reassure? Not everything needs to be a meltdown
Absolutely! you just explain that you walk through one at a time. I recall one time my son (probably 4 or 5 at the time) set of the alarms they gave him a pat down and scan and then moved him on. It turned out he had a toy car in his pocket. Shrugged it off and on with the holiday. No need to take photos of people doing their jobs or suggest there is some emotional toll put upon a child. My son loved the idea of walking through on his own, it was something independent he could do (without me hovering.....).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mmm wasn't vodka in the bottle by any chance 🤔 😂 exceeding Alice's drink allowance?
I remember taking milk through security for my kid once and I just had to drink some of it in front of the security person (thankfully it was cows milk😂) and it was all good. Vodka would indeed have been nicer though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember taking milk through security for my kid once and I just had to drink some of it in front of the security person (thankfully it was cows milk😂) and it was all good. Vodka would indeed have been nicer though!
I was asked this one (I don't like the taste of milk) and asked if I could get my son to drink it. They did give me a funny look.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean Bubba never was in France and hence didnt met this dude. she definitely means Ioan.

there were also quarantine rules in France and the youngest struggled in school. they would have needed to take off several weeks from school just to probably stay with a stranger most of the time while daddy is filming (Gloria is too sick from everything Alice claimed, and Alice was never going to be allowed to come even if certainly that was the plan in her head, she probably was dreaming to make up with him that way lol)

also this story was always stinking: we are meant to believe that Ella is kicking and screaming when she has to spend time in his flat, but France is okay? I call BS.

the picture of her leaving the dog was 19-ish september, the reveal 27th october
Ella is probably totally controlled by her mum. She would only have to tell her they would go to France to become a family again and the girl would fly there immediately. Of course I’m sure that she has mentioned that trip to France a lot to the girls and made them feel very bad they didn’t go.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It's racism is what it

It's racism is what it is, why should "I" be told by someone else, especially from a person of colour. She thinks she wants, equals she gets. She has rarely if ever I doubt been verbally batted down. What a witch.
YEP. What a surprise that Alice is depicting a Black woman doing her job and keeping Alice to the rules as oh so aggressive, intimidating, frightening, a bully. No stereotypes there, not at all! She’s just gross.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if the meltdown is created in her mind to justify her meltdown, as she knows she needs some "angle" to gain support of her "cause" she knew she wouldn't get away with the truth, it had to be embellished in another way

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.