Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read it very differently - he was referring to Bubba Bear and Bianca and she responded with "we" meaning her and Bubba......I think reading more into is exactly that ....... reading more.
But she didn't have the dog in France so to say "we" miss you wouldn't be her and the dog surely?

Reactions: 15
I read it very differently - he was referring to Bubba Bear and Bianca and she responded with "we" meaning her and Bubba......I think reading more into is exactly that ....... reading more.
That wouldn’t make sense though because the film produce didn’t meet the dog! But she was there with IG

Reactions: 11
Imagine being a private person and your nuttier than squirrel poo wife tweeting about your sex life?
I wouldn't have even just locked myself in that bathroom with a bottle of booze, I’d have opened the window and legged it, never to be seen again.

View attachment 923923
tweeting about sex life isn’t as bad as posting pics purposely showing off his personal areas. I have seen one and I was horrified by it. He was obviously very upset with her and she didn’t care. You can clearly see it under the wet clothing and she posted the pic to show all the world his junk. I felt really sad for him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I mean Bubba never was in France and hence didnt met this dude. she definitely means Ioan.

Anything she did in France had to have been at least 25 years ago. Big star she wasn't. If she has no friends in America after 20 years, and few in England, it must be zero in France. And what gossip would there have been for anyone to care in France? An actor is over there filming and his girlfriend visited him? And I thought fairly soon after Bianca arrived he posted that photo of them as a couple. So no rumors needed to reach Alice because Ioan is the one who acknowledged publicly Bianca was there with him. I think. I'm not sure what date she posted that photo saying she was leaving her dog and what date Ioan posted a photo to Instagram of them together in France, thanking her for making him smile again. Welp might know.
there were also quarantine rules in France and the youngest struggled in school. they would have needed to take off several weeks from school just to probably stay with a stranger most of the time while daddy is filming (Gloria is too sick from everything Alice claimed, and Alice was never going to be allowed to come even if certainly that was the plan in her head, she probably was dreaming to make up with him that way lol)

also this story was always stinking: we are meant to believe that Ella is kicking and screaming when she has to spend time in his flat, but France is okay? I call BS.

the picture of her leaving the dog was 19-ish september, the reveal 27th october

Reactions: 20
tweeting about sex life isn’t as bad as posting pics purposely showing off his personal areas. I have seen one and I was horrified by it. He was obviously very upset with her and she didn’t care. You can clearly see it under the wet clothing and she posted the pic to show all world his junk. I felt really sad for him.
You don't have a copy do you? Purely for research purposes you understand?😉

• Haha
  • Sad
tweeting about sex life isn’t as bad as posting pics purposely showing off his personal areas. I have seen one and I was horrified by it. He was obviously very upset with her and she didn’t care. You can clearly see it under the wet clothing and she posted the pic to show all world his junk. I felt really sad for him.
I didn’t see that. She’s a total boundary bulldozer, I don’t think there’s anything she wouldn’t share / document on SM 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I didn’t see that. She’s a total boundary bulldozer, I don’t think there’s anything she wouldn’t share / document on SM 🤦🏻‍♀️
I feel bad for drawing attention to it as I haven’t seen anyone mention it before. Perhaps it was discussed before i arrived to tattle.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If, according to the Piers Morgan I Saved Ioan Gruffed’s career article, IG was out of work for 2 years did it never occur to him to get another job in another field? I think something like 98% of actors are out of work at anyone time. After such a long period out of the game, reduced to fan conventions, you would think they might have considered coming back to UK or just getting a job in another profession. It would be interesting to see if AE worked when he wasn’t working as an actor.
Fan conventions must feel a big step down but can be very lucrative, particularly if you have had a starring role. I know IG is not an A lister, but still a decent draw.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, anything she claims either of her daughters said appears to be bollocks. The Tone account is so weird to me too. If it’s real, why does she never ask him about the fact his kidneys are failing? The conversation is all one way about how tough his “sis” has it, while apparently he’s house bound and waiting for a transplant??

Drunk on a skunk 😎 🦨 🍷
Aww this is giving me “wonky donkey” flashbacks.

• Heart
If Alice could put down the wine glass and get off her arse, it may possible she could make some money at Comicons as she was part of Vampires Diaries, that's IF the rest of the cast would agree to having her around...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.