Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's a Bristol/Somerset thing, an old boyfriend of mine would put on a Somerset accent and say 'Alright my lover', it bit like 'Alright Chuck', it just a term of endearment but it is a very local term
Thank god.

Reactions: 1
AE: Yep. Me and Tone have been lovers (not in the Biblical sense) since we were born. So... 35 years or so. Then when he met his wife I fell in love with her too!

She sexualises everything! :sick: It is a Bristol thing though, to call people "my lover" when they aren't.

AE: If we lose our house (cross fingers we don't!) we would definitely have to relocate. I mean, I would love it. I would just feel bad for the girls because their home is here!

Yes Alice you will lose the house. I wonder can she just up and leave for the UK if IG stays in LA??

Reactions: 4
I agree with this completely. I don’t think it’s helpful for posters to try and police what’s discussed, either. If it’s on topic and within the site rules and someone wants to share it then they should feel free to without worrying that people will criticise it. Just as we can all use the ignore button at will, we’re all very capable of scrolling past posts that don’t interest us without being rude about it not interesting us. It’s impossible not to rehash every aspect of this saga and it’s impossible for every post to appeal to every poster, so I think kindness and tolerance are key ❤

Some of the most insightful posts I’ve read have been like thirty posts deep into a topic that’s been covered before (for example Alice’s narcissistic traits or her drinking)!
I don’t think I was being rude. And is this not hypocritical being as what I said getting policed? The same goes for me stating an opinion. It’s not nice to have everyone pile up on me. Is that kind? Lastly my post could be scrolled past as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve got Echofon for Twitter. Can switch profiles really quickly. For transparency I use it for personal and business.

Reactions: 3
Yes Alice you will lose the house. I wonder can she just up and leave for the UK if IG stays in LA??
Nope, she cant. The father if he has joint custody has to agree if kids are moving out of the state, let alone out of the country.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think I was being rude. And is this not hypocritical being as what I said getting policed? The same goes for me stating an opinion. It’s not nice to have everyone pile up on me.
I had been posting about the timeline of their relationship and a possible affair and someone complained that we shouldn't rehash it. But we rehash other stuff all the time. You responded with 'yeah, who even cares about this?' or something like that, which is why I felt it was rude. It felt like people were complaining about me and a couple of others discussing a particular thing just because it didn't interest them. I'm pretty sure it's in the rules to not moderate the discussion, and it's not like it's off-topic. It's very pertinent to the topic like someone else pointed out.

Nobody is policing your right to say something is boring and the thread has been putting you to sleep lately (or whatever it was, I can't remember) but I felt like a conversation that was interesting to me was shut down just because others had heard it all before.

Imagine the uproar if I did that when Bubba bear was mentioned!! /joking

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wtf does that even mean
I don’t wanna know my friend!

There is definitely something very 'off' about Alice and 'Tony's' convos. I'm sorry but the convos come across as desperate and fake. Maybe if they just toned it down and had a normal/believable/realistic discussion without one or both of them going OTT with I love you so much tweets. It really would not surprise me if 'Tony' is Alice. Just saying.
Sorry, but who would have an actual discussion with a sibling on Twitter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.