Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the same, @Amal@2020 .. mostly due to several rehashed anecdotes about coffee and tea
View attachment 924230
Oh wow! I once saw her deleting her old posts and told her she shouldn't do that (thinking she was deleting her account) and she said "Oh I'll probably put them back up again. But here the details and ages change slightly but the story stays the same. That's sad.

Hey Alice, what if you used social media JUDICIOUSLY?
That would be delicious!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
since we are on the subject of old Alice tweets. This was last september (around the time everything started blowing up for them)
Screenshot_20211214-192551_Twitter.jpg

sometimes I wonder if she is making up those stories to tell us something, otherwise some of the things her kids are allegedly saying are a tad worrying 😬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
That quote's great but it made me wonder, what does it say about us if we're here watching her so much? Most of us have had narc relationships in our lives and we're here watching another narc. I can't help but feel if I was over it I wouldn't be here watching a narc like AE go on.
I've never had a run in with a narc, to my knowledge. No narc trauma here.

What does it say about me? Probably that I'm nosy about other people's personal lives. I came for the tea, stayed for the community and the wonderful group of people these threads brings together.

Plus even if you aren't 'over it' when it comes to past trauma, that's okay. Healing takes time.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
since we are on the subject of old Alice tweets. This was last september (around the time everything started blowing up for them)
View attachment 924270
sometimes I wonder if she is making up those stories to tell us something, otherwise some of the things her kids are allegedly saying are a tad worrying 😬
This is definitely not something a bairn would say, but something a 50-something woman begging for attention would. It’s just desperately seeking validation.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I am so behind on the threads! Before I catch up ( again!) just want to say I love all the turds, and special shout to @ReturningthePearls, you are a lovely soul and if you ever do online counselling, I'm there for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Never tried to post a picture before. Sorry if it doesn’t work!

Notice how AE gives her shoe size in 3 different ways……possibly to ensure her adoring public send her the correct size 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s to show how cosmopolitan and well travelled she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to post this question this far into threads but where the blooming heck is the video about the proposal/engagement? I've looked on YouTube and find everything but that about IG and AE!

Reactions: 1
I watched the Bianca dog video, and loved the way IG said, "Hellooo, Bubba Bear". So sweet.

Anyway, if you get bored, search "Alice Evans sex" on Twitter. She does NOT appear to be much fun during sex as she commented, during doggy style, almost had to call paramedics?? 🤭 there is also comments on an article from years ago, that they don't have sex...because of kids. But then she goes on to say, the kids keep "catching them".

And that brings me to these weird ass comments she has made. Is it just me that finds this gross and maybe made up? Whyyy

View attachment 923821

View attachment 923855
I say this is bullshit, using poor children in a tweet like that.
Is this to try and convince herself (and others) that they were having sex at this point. Nah, don't believe it. He'll have wanted to Boak at just the thought of touching the old Soak

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was watching that dog reunion video on Bianca's twitter. I looked at comments on it. The executive producer for "The Reunion," the mini series filmed in France, commented on her video, and she responded to him using "we" and "us." A solid couple they are, it seems. And Malice, on the other hand, just sits on twitter fighting with people and tweeting negative posts ad nauseum about Ioan, and giving out her address to desperate married men and single older female fans who are sending her salad cream and such things. It's kind of sad. I don't see her being any different in another year.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She says he completely embellished this story and got a thrill out of the reaction.
I think he may have added some colour but the truth is there.
Well, Alice is the one that recently said she told him what to say in interviews. So I guess that means she "embellished" it. He just rehearsed the
story. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was watching that dog reunion video on Bianca's twitter. I looked at comments on it. The executive producer for "The Reunion," the mini series filmed in France, commented on her video, and she responded to him using "we" and "us." A solid couple they are, it seems. And Malice, on the other hand, just sits on twitter fighting with people and tweeting negative posts ad nauseum about Ioan, and giving out her address to desperate married men and single older female fans who are sending her salad cream and such things. It's kind of sad. I don't see her being any different in another year.

Alice going on about how EVERYONE KNEW, IOAN BADMOUTHED HER TO EVERYONE FOR THREE YEARS! NO, FIVE! A DECADE!!!! in three, two one…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 924270
It's because everything is a stage and a play for attention. Those stories are just made up. The tweets from her and 'Tone' are the same, the sis in every tweet, the I love Rachel with the brackets explaining to everyone who Rachel is (these are not normal exhanges between people, it's for an audience), 'Tone's' Twatter bio which draws attention to her, every tweet which is attention seeking. This one for tell me I'm beautiful because my husband doesn't tell me so every second of the day so I want all you reading this to.

Everything is so incredibly transparent that while you might be fooled by a couple of tweets, after that if alarm bells don't start ringing...! Eventually Selma Blair caught on but that took a bloody while.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.