Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marj24

VIP Member
I obviously can't speak for Tilly (or anyone, I'm new here) but as someone who's been in a similarish situation to Tilly and Ioan, it kind of felt like you just dug the hole you were in even deeper. I'm sure you didn't mean to, but victim blaming isn't the right thing.
Not my intention K

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
  • Heart

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
Greetings fellow turds!
I've been offline the past couple of days after a colonoscopy and the truly dehumanising prep beforehand 😅
What have I missed?
🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣
It's a mixture of laughter and weeping in sympathy and empathy at your expression "and the truly dehumanising prep beforehand 😅"

Only those who have survived "the prep" can truly know that total deprivation of dignity -
It's really a form of torture!

🤣🤣🤣

And speaking of torture...
I've been working all day (it's a bugger, I know) so am on catch up - again!

Have the parcels arrived? Has AE kicked off again? Is the ghastly make-up on again (for the love of God, she looks like a body double for Beetlejuice sometimes 🤦‍♀️)?
#freeemma

• Haha

sweetandsour2022

that's what I want, I've never actually seen her in anything but I want her to get help.
I don’t trust easily and you joined today so I’m not going to engage anymore, but I suggest you take the above advice and educate yourself on all the crap her and her supporters have out innocent people through.

Reactions: 4

Popcorn&Peanuts

Exactly. I think a lot of people would still be very sympathetic if she’d buttoned it and let them get papped together, and if people could’ve drawn their own conclusions from that. This is why I don’t think she’s particularly smart, she’s way too reactive and impulsive to be a stone cold psychopath level manipulator
This is exactly what I've been saying. She's not a psychopath. They are much more calculating and convincing than this, and they are very much aware of how they are perceived publicly.

AD2018

Chatty Member
She'll angrily read out and mock the hell out of their license plates too to add insult to injury.

I LOVE that all this is so public. It's far too entertaining.
It’s so tragic 🤣 if I was AE I’d be embarrassed

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
@plinky may your covid go by fast and with no lasting effects!

Also, I bet you got it stalking Lin for more information to share with us, and I salute you for your commitment to the Tattle Turd mission! ;)

If Alice finally stops her SM oversharing, how likely are we to even find out how the case resolved? Would Daily Mail even write an update?

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
Agreed, I was looking through AE's instagram a few weeks back (probably looking at one of the infamous videos..) and was looking at their trip back to the UK in (I think 2018) there were pictures with her cousin and his wife, the wife who was tagged is no longer following AE, Celia is no longer following AE neither is Piers. It seems like a lot of people in her life have slowly distanced themselves from her.

Also, despite her claims she wouldn't walk down Melrose because she didn't want to be papped. There is a video of IG jumping bollards in (it looks like) Leicester Square and people just walking past taking no interest. They really aren't famous in the way that would need you to avoid the paparazzi.
Celia still follows both IG and AE on IG

Knitwit

VIP Member
I notice he is online on Twitter the same minute she is. She’s in US and he UK. Not saying he isn’t real but it crossed my mind.
It is 1 pm in LA and 9 pm in the UK it is possible that they are on at the same though I have my doubts about Tone

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Is there a photo of IG being dragged down the aisle or did I dream that in my Tattle-addiction haze of sleep last night?
I was trying to find the photo. Hopefully another Turd will post it. Imo it was a joke, but a lot of jokes have a foothold in truth.

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
I get why you’re Alice-Sympathetic. I used to love her in “Vampire Diaries” where she will never be welcomed back. Now that I see her baby, pouty behavior and immaturity - and her unwillingness to put her kids first - I can’t stand her. I hope she gets help.
that's what I want, I've never actually seen her in anything but I want her to get help.