Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanC

VIP Member

This is an interesting view. I'm starting to rethink a relationship I was in now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
I dread to think what people would make of my Instagram Likes as, apart from animals, houses and handicrafts, there's a lot of mental health quotes and ADHD and other neurodivergent stuff Liked.
Would you be up for sharing a little in the Tattle Turds thread?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AE: Yep. Me and Tone have been lovers (not in the Biblical sense) since we were born. So... 35 years or so. Then when he met his wife I fell in love with her too!

She sexualises everything! :sick: It is a Bristol thing though, to call people "my lover" when they aren't.

AE: If we lose our house (cross fingers we don't!) we would definitely have to relocate. I mean, I would love it. I would just feel bad for the girls because their home is here!

Yes Alice you will lose the house. I wonder can she just up and leave for the UK if IG stays in LA??

leigh213

VIP Member
She isn’t overreacting. Please please stop and go and read up on victim blaming and coercive control and you’ll see why people are reacting so strongly. Your comments are very upsetting and I don’t believe you’d be saying them if IG was a woman. Don’t want to turn on each other either but when talking about emotive topics it will happen.

Like others have said she uses ‘lesbian’ as an insult. The main thing to me though was her attitude that because her ex Olivier went on to have a boyfriend after they split up, the fact that she cheated on him didn’t matter because he was gay (he’s never come out - so he may be bi). No matter that they were engaged, and that they were living together when she started seeing IG. It just bothers me so much in a way I can’t articulate - like Olivier’s feelings aren’t real because he can also love a man? It comes across to me as homophobic, but it may just be more of Alice’s “other people’s feelings aren’t real”. And like someone else said (can’t find the comment now!) she’s an equal opportunity bigot across all dimensions so probably no point focusing on this 😄
"bigot across all dimensions" someone should needlepoint this on a pillow, I'd buy it! ( not to have about myself hopefully) but rather to remember how it cracked me up to read it. Really good post BTW. I concur.

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I can guess Alice’s answers to this personality test. There would be two sets, the answers she knows she should put and the real answers (they would be completely different).

• Heart
  • Haha

tilly27

VIP Member
Looking at it objectively, she has lost her future, the love of her life and her best friend of more than twenty years.
I think my heckles rose when he went full no contact with her. I have done this too in my personal life for very good reasons.
I cannot stand the parental alienation. Say we believe her version of events, him and Bianca are having an affair, morally that’s repugnant and I too would be devastated, it doesn’t stop him being a dad. She has said on several occasions that the police would have to come and take the kids from her. Why? That’s hurting the kids too. Does cheating justify parental alienation?
There was or is the option of Our Family Wizard App for communication??

Autisteuse

VIP Member
i have Covid 😡

malice is not a psychopath, that label is mis-stereotyped as people who are acting psychotic ‘a psycho’ is incorrectly confused with it. She is led by all of her emotions, so she’s not a psychopath but I would say she worrying does border on some scary behaviour and I can see why people get them confused.

she’s typical someone who cannot manage emotion. And she’s arrogantly selfish and living in deep denial. She doesn’t want to see/hear the truth as it’s too scary
I'm so sorry to hear that you have covid :( Take good care of yourself xx

• Heart

lesdeuxyeux

Thanks for saying that out loud, I was thinking her behaviour was passive aggressive too in liking those quotes. I’m not sure if she was behind the wording of their ‘big reveal’ photo but that felt PA and underhand too.

I hope Ioan hasn’t gone out of the frying pan into the fire with this one. My bad gut feeling about her just won’t go away.

In some respects Alice’s in your face behaviour is easier to deal with because it’s so obvious what she’s doing. PA behaviour is harder to pin point but equally insidious. If you’ve never been on the receiving end of it it’s really hard to explain other than it’s an accumulation of small ‘emotionally immature/stunted’ behaviours that are easily deniable.

Ioan would be much better placed being on his own for a while and getting help for his issues before embarking on another relationship. I think if he did, his choice of partner would be very, very different.
Oh I’m pretty confident he’s jumped straight into the fire

• Haha
Reactions: 3

LucySmith

VIP Member
I didn’t see that. She’s a total boundary bulldozer, I don’t think there’s anything she wouldn’t share / document on SM 🤦🏻‍♀️
I feel bad for drawing attention to it as I haven’t seen anyone mention it before. Perhaps it was discussed before i arrived to tattle.

• Wow
Reactions: 3