Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
“Pg 1 – @Silver Linings shares a somewhat terrifying video of a dishevelled AE doing … something. I can’t find the words, either go and look for yourself, or avoid like the plague if you are currently eating. If you can’t access the vid, more versions have been posted further down.”

i can’t find this and now I’m very curious - does anyone have a direct link?
Was it the slow motion video she posted?

ETA: wrong way round 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Annabel21

I came across an old 2017 Instagram post of Alice's today about the death of her 15-year-old stepsister. I am sure it has been covered on Tattle before, but it was the first time I have read it. It was so appalling and self-serving that any sympathy I have had for Alice has evaporated. It is revolting. Alice's stepmother was 51 when she lost her daughter, who was not much older than Ella. In the guise of 'honouring and raising awareness', Alice went into minute detail about the event and blamed her grieving stepmother and father for the tragedy. She hashtagged her post with her stepsister's full name which I have cropped out, the only reason she would have hashtagged the full name was in the hope it would be found by the people it would hurt most .

Why bring that up.. I have decided now i am far from being on anyone's team as some of AE's tweets are awful BUT tbh i think it serves no purpose to dredge through posts from years back for 'evidence'. Posts like this make me feel very uncomfortable. If you go digging far enough you will find all sorts in anyone's history. I actually don't think AE did anything wrong in that post. Yes maybe she referenced her own pain but i think she was being honest. This is feeling like a witch hunt. I will not defend AE's behaviour but some posts i think go a bit too far. I don't want the poster here to feel attacked. That is not my intention. I'm just playing devils advocate here in the interests of fairness.

Also i really dislike Bianca putting up that video of bubba bear. I love animals but ffs it is vomit inducing plus her liking stuff on twitter that is clearly going to try and inflame things re narcissists. Bianca is being very subtle but i can see her manipulation clearly. I definitely think she has her people/friends on here. I do feel like another poster said earlier, a certain anger against certain behaviours and tweets but also then feel bad for feeling that way. So i have mixed feelings. I don't say much but i feel like there comes a point when i have to say ah this is going a step too far and several posts have made me feel that way. I just have to say my piece in the interests of fairness. I hope others can respect that and not take this as a personal attack...#ducksandhides

M33L4

VIP Member
I think it's a Bristol/Somerset thing, an old boyfriend of mine would put on a Somerset accent and say 'Alright my lover', it bit like 'Alright Chuck', it just a term of endearment but it is a very local term
Thank god.

lesdeuxyeux

I watched the “daddy is home” clip and had to ask …. Why did she need to film that??? If it was my beloved husband back after a long absence, I would not want a phone/camera between us. I would have been right there with my kids waiting to greet him, living the moment. So if it’s not on social media/her phone, it didn’t happen?
There’s interesting symmetry between her post and BW’s latest post though. I have SM but I keep it very private (so I’m aware my opinion is skewed) but it kinda think a lot of people over share or post things which are pretty norm.

lesdeuxyeux

Meanwhile Bianca is merrily strutting the HW boulevards with Ioan and Bubba Bear.
Mediocre Alice will be getting cranky, waiting on those hobnobs.
*merrily strutting down Hw boulevards apparently buying lottery tickets in front of absolutely-not-pre-arranged paps*

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
If Alice wants to stay in the house, is there an option for her to buy Ioan out? Maybe with monthly payments being taken off of the alimony?

Also, if the girls, or Ella at least, stop all contact with Ioan, what does that mean for their financial support? Child support remains, I get that, but can it be reduced to a smaller sum? F.e. if it is agreed he pays for college, can he choose not to pay for an expensive good one, but for a regular one instead?

I'm not saying Ioan would do that, I'm wondering how does this work legally.

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
Racist
Homophobic
Classist
Elitist
Sexist
Anti Women

Again this is not an exhaustive list, I am tired sorry but some kind poster may pop up some screenshots or you could wade through the threads to try and find them x
Thx for the recap. Can anyone tell me why she's homophobic? I've looked but couldn't find anything about that.

tilly27

VIP Member
I read of the truly tragic case of poor poor Star Hobson, a little girl killed by her Mum and her new female partner I truly hope they rot and suffer as much as possible in prison. It however struck me if the following article has merit, it discusses the way protection services and police services recognise female perpetrators

Can my profile be seen from this tweet? I'm not up on sharing
r
Can my profile be seen on this tweet? I'm not up on sharing