Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Im not sure why it’s unreasonable that BW and IG become close friends over 2020. He went home Aug 2020 left Alice cos let’s be honest I think he left her Aug 2020. He just moved out Jan 2020. He became involved online with BW then also because he just came back from AU. They continued an online relationship of sorts and then decided to met in France and her move to LA. This decision likely came early-mid January 2021. I’m not saying there was no affair but it’s just as likely there wasn’t one also. But they definitely had feelings for each other over 2020 while he was in Aus but we don’t know if they acted on those feelings.
i agree it’s totally possible but I feel that if you’re getting out of a difficult marraige would you be so quick to get right into another committed relationship, he seems a little too reserved to get so spontaneous about something that serious. You’d have to be really sure it was going to work. It seems like a short time frame to me but in reality these things do sometimes happen.

Reactions: 2

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
I feel so bad, I’ve had to skip pages, just waiting for the latest UPS update on the care package sent by the crazy fan 😀 I’ve become weirdly invested in it for some strange reason

when I was younger an Irish bishop (famous one - bishop Casey - your a devil) got sent to Ecuador after getting a woman pregnant. In an interview he said he missed Irish old time marmalade and my idiot boss sent a box of marmalade to him in Ecuador. Needles to say he didn’t pack it well and a box of broken glass and sticky marmalade arrived back on his door step
Annie Murphy 😭 God, Ireland was such a miserable place in those days

• Sad

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
I’m confused about the DV issue, it seems to have gone right over my head. Are we full on presuming he was a victim of DV because I wasn’t. I was presuming he preferred to avoid conflict with his nasty wife and finally called it a day when he was tired of her psycho behaviour.
I must have completely missed something. Can someone point me to evidence of domestic abuse please?

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
as for whether they've been involved longer, I think that's likely based on logic and circumstantial evidence (not going to lay this all out again lol). I'm 95 % sure.

However, it's not certain. I know many people who meet people online, already consider themselve a couple while online dating for a few weeks, met up and then quite quickly move together. If they already know each other before this as friends like them this scenario works even better. I wouldnt dismiss it strongly, but I find it unlikely and his (alleged!) desire to introduce the kids to her in the not so distant future wouldnt reflect well on him with this timeline.
Do you think longer as in before August but after January when he told Alice he was divorcing her, or prior to January when he was *allegedly* staying at the house and taunting Alice with his 'maybe, maybe not' charade? Or prior to even late summer 2020? I can't remember if you've stated this before, sorry.

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I think manifesting is more just putting "positive vibes" out into the universe and expecting your dreams will be answered. Whereas setting goals means you're actually working towards making the goals come true.
I don’t think so, I think they’re kind of claiming their goals with more entitlement, like it should come to them but they navigate their lives towards those goals.

lesdeuxyeux

I think it's different from posting your children and posting your dog.

Don't get me wrong, my cat was my baby and my dog is as close to a child as I'll get now so I'm kind of in the furbaby club... but it's different.

I agree that people over share things *looks in the mirror with pointedly stern face on*
Haha I have same stern face (even as v proud fur baby mama) lol :)
And yeah, slightly different for sure but I do think there’s potentially some interesting symmetry there.

Popcorn&Peanuts

You are absolutely right her emotional dysregulation is off the charts, I don't like arm chair diagnosing but she isn't cold or calculating enough to have psychopathy she seems more cluster B. I don't even think she truly means to be awful or malicious she just explodes without thinking it through. She's also completely selfish and wrapped up in her feelings like a teenage girl I don't think she ever grew up .
Exactly. In my opinion, Alice is a woman with a very likely untreated Cluster B disorder, in the midst of a very public breakdown that she has instigated. She is histrionic, highly reactive and loves attention so her response is to give into those urges when she is in pain. A true narcissist or psychopath would be much more clever and strategic. They are very smart and would have seen the opportunity this would have presented to be convincingly cast as the victim, if they played their cards right. I mean, she could still be both or either of those things, but I am not qualified enough or have observed her personally enough to confirm.

tilly27

VIP Member
Awesome! Have you ever weighed it?
My exMIL used to collect bird skulls, some so tiny and delicate it's amazing they exist! (y)
Hey, being a nosebag (no change there then) do you know what breed the pony / horse was?🤔

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Ah, just found it.

Man, it's ridiculous how much Alice spun this story. Her suicide had clearly nothing to do with her parents if you read the article. Fucking hell.
Can you share the link please @welp. I tried googling but can't find anything. I don't have your mad detective skills.

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
YEP. What a surprise that Alice is depicting a Black woman doing her job and keeping Alice to the rules as oh so aggressive, intimidating, frightening, a bully. No stereotypes there, not at all! She’s just gross.
A few people have said Alice is racist, has she done something because I don't know about it.

Reactions: 1

House of Tea

VIP Member
Can anybody point me in the direction of when/what circumstances Ioan was crying in the bath with a bottle of bourbon?

Howdy

VIP Member
Sorry to post this question this far into threads but where the blooming heck is the video about the proposal/engagement? I've looked on YouTube and find everything but that about IG and AE!

blankethood

Gentle reminder in the first post,
“The pink button is a wiki full of history for this subject. Please remember no thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread. Add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’ and remember to keep it clean.
Please consider popping personal or potentially upsetting or triggering posts behind a spoiler.
Tattle has lots of off topic threads if you just want to chat, including one for people from this thread - https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/ and https://tattle.life/threads/tattle-turds.25241/
Finally, a gentle reminder this thread is for Ioan and Alice. Don’t give peripheral trolls the attention they desire.”

Pg 1 – @Silver Linings shares a somewhat terrifying video of a dishevelled AE doing … something. I can’t find the words, either go and look for yourself, or avoid like the plague if you are currently eating. If you can’t access the vid, more versions have been posted further down.

There was a lot of “who’s who” discussing again about Essie being BW, Tamika being someone, Essie being EN, us being BW, I couldn’t keep track but we’re all gently reminded again to keep the topic on AE / BW.

Pgs 5 to 9 – Comedy AE and FM tweets aplenty, including AE being “nice” in a sort of … self-involved kind of way, discussions of our good selves despite them apparently not caring about Tattle, and an old video of IG and Elsie adoring each other which AE weirdly twists into a suggestion that they get a room. Also apparently AE has had a fight at 04:00 am with both of her children (homework? Hmmm) which is why she’s not on good form. Of course it couldn’t at all be because of the vid of BW being reunited with her pooch. Discussion ensues.

Pg 10 – @Penguin86 helpfully shows how to insert a giphy to your post, @ReturningthePearls posts another of her classics, @EllaBella89 shares screen shot of the hilarious detail Ashley/Clive is sharing to ensure AE knows precisely when his “package” will arrive. The day x the time xx THE VERY MINUTE … xxxxxxxx

More “who’s who” follows.

Pg 12 - @PinkyWinky shares some AE fashion staples, one ironic, one historic (credit to @EllaBella89 “I refuse to believe these shoes aren’t a prop Ioan yoinked from the set of Titanic years ago. They look like they’ve been dwelling on the ocean floor for a century”, that was fucking hilarious)

Pg 16 to 21 – More FM/AE tweets, Hugh Jackman being fed chocolates, HJ Wives Cordially Assemble.

Pg 23 – Message from mod @Yel, everyone take note, we don’t want anyone thrown off unless they’re sock puppet FMs x
“Can people stop going on about the boring shit and stuff that's been done to death and no one wants the thread derailed into yet again.
And anyone attacking mods for trying to keep the thread running well to everyone, have a look at yourself and stop giving us a headache. I've had enough of saying the same thing that goes ingored and won't gently remind people next time.”

Pg 26 – Hilarious IGram exchange between AE and a free mind.

Pg 27 – Mod requests that account names are scribbled over if we’re sharing screen shots, it’s better that way for everyone. @Lizzymint shares DM article from January this year about IG’s father knowing there were problems with the marriage

Pg 28 to 29 – More Twitter / IGram posts, including an immense response to AE on IGram which completely misses it’s mark

Pg 31 – For IG fangirls, @Snowgie posts IG interview from Forever days
“Pg 1 – @Silver Linings shares a somewhat terrifying video of a dishevelled AE doing … something. I can’t find the words, either go and look for yourself, or avoid like the plague if you are currently eating. If you can’t access the vid, more versions have been posted further down.”

i can’t find this and now I’m very curious - does anyone have a direct link?