Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knitwit

VIP Member
Wtf does that even mean
I think it's a Bristol/Somerset thing, an old boyfriend of mine would put on a Somerset accent and say 'Alright my lover', it bit like 'Alright Chuck', it just a term of endearment but it is a very local term

• Haha
Reactions: 5

omgucnt

VIP Member
Ok, but then can't you just scroll past posts from other people that are boring you? I find gushing over a dog boring, but I didn't criticise anyone for it.
To be honest I find that comment a bit rude.
Guess I'm not allowed to voice my opinion unless it's interesting to all!
Im sorry I tried to put spoilers over all my posts :(

• Sad
  • Heart

tilly27

VIP Member
This is a valid point. I guess I'm also trying to understand the motivations behind these behaviors.

Bianca tends to favor optimistic content on social media, from what I/we have witnessed, and she has done this consistently, from what I/we have witnessed. The liking of these posts could very well be an indication of her commitment to sustaining patience and positivity, and regardless of anyone's opinions towards this type of joy-centered outlook on life, it's what she does, and we aren't really entitled to prod her for that.

I'm trying to dissect this idea of "poking the bear" (PS, I have never heard that phrase before and I love it, lol). This phrase sounds like foolishly, intentionally agitating a situation, but I'd like to question if that's really an applicable conclusion to draw here.

Ioan has spent 20 long years gasping for air under Alice's fist. He's very clearly emerging from that abuse in a way that suggests he is taking control of his life and living it without concern for Alice's distress or disapproval. And it seems that Bianca is following his lead. I'm thinking a lot about agency right now. Is it really "poking the bear," a deliberate act of instigation? Or is it acquiring agency and exercising it sans consideration for the opinions and backlash of a narcissist?

I'm not disagreeing, I'd just like to afford them space for that possibility.

And, before anyone comes for my throat: I know, I know, "think of the children." I'm not praising this potentially selfish tactic of living your life without care for how those around you feel. I understand that this behavior can be harmful to the children. I'm just offering another perspective, tryna look at this through the prism of reclamation of human agency.

GOD, I have been making long-ass posts today, I'm sorry. It's the gabapentin, I swear.
I'm kinda the same in your thinking, how long does she want / need? Plus to me it does sort of show that they're aware of what she is and what she's doing. I don't know, it could be seen a few ways.
I'm on gabapentin too, but what are you experiencing? Nose bag here again🤔😘x

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Well now we have a whole new title and it’s even better than before 👏🏼👏🏼 but I came out a bit of a twat.
Thank you penguin for the new thread and all. 👍🏼👍🏼

• Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
Not to get into a back & forth but that is not how libel works in California with public figures. Burden of proof is on the plaintiff and they, ironically enough, have to prove actual malice.
The Courtney Love Twibel case is also something I think Alice would reference for a defense playbook if there ever is a libel suit from anyone for her tweets: delete the tweets, claim you were intending to DM and convince the jury you didn't know what you were saying was false.
Yeah you might do that once or twice and get away with it. Regular 5 nights a week/ however many weeks/ calling the person you were supposed to be DMing him/her/it won't wash.

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
If you do a wee keyword search on tattle for things like homophobic, homophobe etc and then scroll through and pick out the AE/IG threads, you'll probably get a good cross section of evidenced tweets. I'm really sorry I can't remember specific ones off the top of my head and I don't want to try and paraphrase things she's said.

She's never been so overt as to come out with something like "being gay is bad" but you'll see, I'm so sorry I'm not articulating myself very well tonight, I am tired :LOL:

ETA: @Blurp yes! I couldn't remember all of the other nasty things but she's definitely Anglo centric! I remember the short discussion trying to find the right word for that in an earlier thread (y)

If anyone else can add to the list of horrible bigotry please feel free, it's handy for the newer members to see I think!
Thx again for taking the time to explain even when you're tired! I'm tired too so I'll take up your tip and search the site later on, I appreciate your tips :)

• Heart

tilly27

VIP Member
I read of the truly tragic case of poor poor Star Hobson, a little girl killed by her Mum and her new female partner I truly hope they rot and suffer as much as possible in prison. It however struck me if the following article has merit, it discusses the way protection services and police services recognise female perpetrators

r

• Sad

lesdeuxyeux

Omg… firstly… T H A N K Y O U for sharing this as I had never seen it before and was curious. There’s so much to say…

1. I’ve NEVER found Ioan less attractive what a cringe interview. Verbal dhiorrea much?? Just stop talking Ioan

2. “Angel” / “baby angel” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

3. Alice screaming at him during his proposal “I hate you” 😬😳🙄😔🤨

You can tell this was early in his career. I’m glad he’s matured and good luck to him having a more “normal” relationship with BW

Sounds like DA from the very start to me! Hoping the girls are alright.
Literally the worst interview…nobody comes off well 😬😂😬🙈🙈

Angel baby evolving into “baby cakes” via the FMs on Twitter did make me laugh though

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I’m confused about the DV issue, it seems to have gone right over my head. Are we full on presuming he was a victim of DV because I wasn’t. I was presuming he preferred to avoid conflict with his nasty wife and finally called it a day when he was tired of her psycho behaviour.

sleeptime

You are absolutely right her emotional dysregulation is off the charts, I don't like arm chair diagnosing but she isn't cold or calculating enough to have psychopathy she seems more cluster B. I don't even think she truly means to be awful or malicious she just explodes without thinking it through. She's also completely selfish and wrapped up in her feelings like a teenage girl I don't think she ever grew up .
I don't think she spends enough time around other people. Covid won't of helped this, she does seem wrapped up in her own little bubble. The insults are very teenage, it's like time stopped. The reaction to her dad is teenage too.

sweetandsour2022

It really looks like she can’t bear the idea of work, Nobody is getting that lady out of bed for gainful employment any time soon: She will claim that she’s incapacitated if pressured.
No chance she’s getting included. She rocked a lot of boats over there.