Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean Bubba never was in France and hence didnt met this dude. she definitely means Ioan.

there were also quarantine rules in France and the youngest struggled in school. they would have needed to take off several weeks from school just to probably stay with a stranger most of the time while daddy is filming (Gloria is too sick from everything Alice claimed, and Alice was never going to be allowed to come even if certainly that was the plan in her head, she probably was dreaming to make up with him that way lol)

also this story was always stinking: we are meant to believe that Ella is kicking and screaming when she has to spend time in his flat, but France is okay? I call BS.

the picture of her leaving the dog was 19-ish september, the reveal 27th october
Do we know whether E2 is actually struggling in school or is this just from the AE trying to talk to IG about it on the facetime call? I find it odd, if you wanted to discuss your child having difficulties in school doing it in front of them. Why would you knock their confidence in such a way. It also means it is a completely different scenario from E1 who is getting straight A's (according to AE in her explanation for the new phone).

So E1 not seeing (or wishing to see) IG and straight A's and a new phone

E2 who had been seeing IG before he went to film struggling in school.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The account was specifically set up to "support" Alice because Alice lives on SM. It's not too surprising that it's very one way. It's obviously a joke though.

Oh I remember this! It was 2016 when her twitter behavior started becoming noticably more erratic.

to quote from her other tweets that week

I'd really like to know what was gained from the whole charade. Telling my 7 y old she was a criminal? My 3 yr old was too old for milk? at one point the lady on the right told me 'if you don't stop talking so fast I'm gonna make you really really sorry. You'll see.

if you've ever watched your kids reduced to tears, frightened they had 'done something bad + would be taken away', PLEASE, please RT

Evil. Never seen anything like it in my life. Said she'd'take me outside!" Me:I've done nothing wrong. H:That's for me to say

Some people say 'just let it go' and I usually do but seeing those excited little faces cramped in tears...OMG

No - to 'split us up' ( didn't want me holding the girls' hands, the girls were frightened!). Also "U'll be sorry" used a lot

Thank you. Ella was shaking for the first two hours on the trip. This woman, especially, had it in for us.

Elsie was pushed back when she thought she as coming thru the scanner with me. She screamed. Guy say 'Someone grab this girl!

It was pretty awful. Ella likes to do the right thing - she didn't get wha she'd done wrong..

I mean - it's never a nice experience, but this was different - this lady was like the school bully! She nearly had ME in tears!

Sounds very typical Alice exageration
Iā€™m sure weā€™ve all been faced with crusty security folks at an airport. The last thing you want to do is fire back or get angry (no matter how justified it may feel in the moment)ā€¦. Yup, they have all the power. I was walked back to the check in desk at LAX because I (honestly very politely) asked why the woman was throwing my brand new skincare bottles in the bin when they were below the allowable amount. She made me check my bag and go back through. The counter staff were all ā€¦ wha? These bottles are well below the limit. But ā€¦ there was no point arguing. And also, if mom had been calmer, the kids would have been too. Reminds me of when a child falls and starts crying in a playground. The kids whose parents start making a big deal out of it and wailing too just ramp up the childā€™s upset. The calm ones help the kids calm down. Itā€™s not a difficult concept. Well, for most parents.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Woman decorates Christmas tree. Alert the media!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I came across an old 2017 Instagram post of Alice's today about the death of her 15-year-old stepsister. I am sure it has been covered on Tattle before, but it was the first time I have read it. It was so appalling and self-serving that any sympathy I have had for Alice has evaporated. It is revolting. Alice's stepmother was 51 when she lost her daughter, who was not much older than Ella. In the guise of 'honouring and raising awareness', Alice went into minute detail about the event and blamed her grieving stepmother and father for the tragedy. She hashtagged her post with her stepsister's full name which I have cropped out, the only reason she would have hashtagged the full name was in the hope it would be found by the people it would hurt most .

Image 12-14-21 at 8.52 PM.jpg
Image 12-14-21 at 8.53 PM.jpg
Image 12-14-21 at 8.54 PM.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
YEP. What a surprise that Alice is depicting a Black woman doing her job and keeping Alice to the rules as oh so aggressive, intimidating, frightening, a bully. No stereotypes there, not at all! Sheā€™s just gross.
A few people have said Alice is racist, has she done something because I don't know about it.

Reactions: 1
I came across an old 2017 Instagram post of Alice's today about the death of her 15-year-old stepsister. I am sure it has been covered on Tattle before, but it was the first time I have read it. It was so appalling and self-serving that any sympathy I have had for Alice has evaporated. It is revolting. Alice's stepmother was 51 when she lost her daughter, who was not much older than Ella. In the guise of 'honouring and raising awareness', Alice went into minute detail about the event and blamed her grieving stepmother and father for the tragedy. She hashtagged her post with her stepsister's full name which I have cropped out, the only reason she would have hashtagged the full name was in the hope it would be found by the people it would hurt most .

Itā€™s so disgusting isnā€™t it. So intrusive, disrespectful and cruel. She wouldnā€™t have even known this girl.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

She never knew this poor child. This is appalling. Who shares the method like that? Any ounce of sympathy I had for this woman is gone.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Soooo... Ella did something that she shouldn't have, so the TSA lady mentioned it. And Alice's milk bottle exceeded the maximum allowed for liquids.
And instead of reacting like a normal person, she started her verbal abuse, talking too fast, threatening, like we have seen her done in other videos, and she was told to calm her hackness, otherwise there will be consequences? And the girls cried because mom went bonkers. Again. That's how it looks to me.
Exactly. She has a pattern of very bad and erratic behaviour, treating everyone she meets as inferior. When people refuse to cooperate with her nastiness she does two things: she goes to SM to protest and ALWAYS mentions how upset her kids were, how these people hurt her kids etc. Alice is always looking for enemies. When she doesnā€™t have any , she invents them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly. She has a pattern of very bad and erratic behaviour, treating everyone she meets as inferior. When people refuse to cooperate with her nastiness she does two things: she goes to SM to protest and ALWAYS mentions how upset her kids were, how these people hurt her kids etc. Alice is always looking for enemies. When she doesnā€™t have any , she invents them.
She also defaults to sickness/upset for maximum pity. Guessing itā€™s worked for her for eons.

Reactions: 15
Well, Alice is the one that recently said she told him what to say in interviews. So I guess that means she "embellished" it. He just rehearsed the
story. :ROFLMAO:
And yet IIRC I read somewhere (?) she wasn't happy about him telling this story!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A few people have said Alice is racist, has she done something because I don't know about it.
Sheā€™s racist towards Meghan Markle on Twitter - like claiming she hasnā€™t experienced racism because it was the royal family and not police brutality. Thatā€™s just the stuff Iā€™ve noticed incidentally (there will be much more than that one tweet I read). I believe there was some kind of online incident with the editor of Vanity Fair? But much of it is insidious, like claiming the girls have to go to private school because the local schools are no good (usually translates as ā€˜too brownā€™) and things like that. Itā€™s not a case of ā€œshe called someone a slurā€ exactly. Itā€™s more of a general attitude.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She never knew this poor child. This is appalling. Who shares the method like that? Any ounce of sympathy I had for this woman is gone.
Notice how she says that she had tried to help but her help was refused? Placing herself on a pedestal again and trashing her father and stepmom.

• Angry
I would love to hear her fatherā€™s side of the story about why they are no longer in contact. Bet no one here would be surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sheā€™s racist towards Meghan Markle on Twitter - like claiming she hasnā€™t experienced racism because it was the royal family and not police brutality. Thatā€™s just the stuff Iā€™ve noticed incidentally (there will be much more than that one tweet I read). I believe there was some kind of online incident with the editor of Vanity Fair? But much of it is insidious, like claiming the girls have to go to private school because the local schools are no good (usually translates as ā€˜too brownā€™) and things like that. Itā€™s not a case of ā€œshe called someone a slurā€ exactly. Itā€™s more of a general attitude.
Thank you for filling me in, she sounds worse by the minute. Imagine telling a biracial woman she doesn't know what racism is.

That retelling of her step sister's suicide was so heartbreaking, for the poor girl and the poor family to come home and that's the first thing they see when they walk in the door šŸ˜­ Of course AE made it sound like it affected her more than anyone.

• Sad
  • Angry
tweeting about sex life isnā€™t as bad as posting pics purposely showing off his personal areas. I have seen one and I was horrified by it. He was obviously very upset with her and she didnā€™t care. You can clearly see it under the wet clothing and she posted the pic to show all the world his junk. I felt really sad for him.
She did what? WTF? And this was the man she supposedly loved? :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Do we know whether E2 is actually struggling in school or is this just from the AE trying to talk to IG about it on the facetime call? I find it odd, if you wanted to discuss your child having difficulties in school doing it in front of them. Why would you knock their confidence in such a way. It also means it is a completely different scenario from E1 who is getting straight A's (according to AE in her explanation for the new phone).

So E1 not seeing (or wishing to see) IG and straight A's and a new phone

E2 who had been seeing IG before he went to film struggling in school.
And having her calls with dad interrupted by a screaming mum telling IG how bad she does at school.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.