Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Instagram knows the posts Alice makes are lousy. Low engagement, low quality & (MOO 🐮) her comments are to paid responders or bots & a very few invested fans.

What a farce.

Reactions: 22
Another fun fact. The recently mentioned FM is the one who refuses to read divorce papers and court information as one should know in their gut who to support.

If my gut told me to support the Evans siblings I’d be ditching the antacids and opting for colonic irrigation and a barium enema.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Another fun fact. The recently mentioned FM is the one who refuses to read divorce papers and court information as one should know in their gut who to support.

If my gut told me to support the Evans siblings I’d be ditching the antacids and opting for colonic irrigation and a barium enema.
She gets zero engagement from anyone else but Tone.
His ranting isn’t even getting that much interaction. Time to grey rock that creep. Starve him of the only attention he’s getting. There’s plenty of receipts on here of his hypocrisy the big bleeping cry baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
TIL getting someones details takes 3 years
View attachment 2779936
Not a 3-year process. He just forgot to send Alice the details for 3 years while desperately waiting for a donor to save his life.

"My bad!" WTF?

Over the last few days there have been repeated posts on the brother's X account about how he's leaving X "for a bit", but then he's back tweeting abuse at people again a few hours later.

Does anyone else think that her brother (or people close to him) told Alice to stop using his account to abuse IG & BW, particularly now that he's under police investigation for this? She keeps to her word for a while then has a few sharp ones and is back to posting abuse on the Tone account again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I like how she's managed to break the DVRO and dust off the undiagnosed malady all at once. She's also lost followers.

View attachment 2778720
I love humans is such a weird thing to say btw.
Who sits there thinking up their bio and comes up with that random tit??
---
If Tracy said that she was just upset by Tone's posts, would that make everything OK with Alice? 'Look what you made me do' is Alice's go to excuse.
That’s the narcs prayer
---
View attachment 2779936
Nooooooo waaaayyyyyyy 😩🫠🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 14
LOL so many lies.

For the love of god vote Biden in November or we are done for. lmao nope
Actress. lmao nope
Single Mum. lmao nope
Fibro sufferer. lmao nope
Irrational optimist. lmao nope
I love humans. lmao nope

This evil human is talking about my brother. There are people targeting him, ill as he is, simply because he is my brother and they don’t like me.

Eh he (Alice) targetted IG, BW and Tattlers.

I don’t care much about these trolls because for me they’re just green~eyed monsters and I’ve spent a lifetime ignoring them.

You enjoy fighting with said 'trolls' as you are a troll and we are all jelus??? Wish I was unemployed and had a DVRO...

But to go after my brother? Who is about as ill as you can be and has a loving wife who dotes on him even though she has her own health problems?

Breach the wife that fled privacy...

I ask you to help me find the identity of this person. Yes I mean it.

And she back doxxing again. Or trying too lol

I ask you also to support the change.org petition (coming soon) to unmask these vile creatures.

lmao a petition. Is she going to start one?? (coming soon) ie never, just like her tRuTh

I know some of you will be saying I shouldn’t lower myself to this - and in part I understand you. But my brother has never put himself on the public eye as I have done.

Oh yes he (Alice) did.

He has done nothing to deserve this kind of hate.

Oh yes he (Alice) did

I will forever be by his side.

lmao nope

My heart is broken.

Translation - I need narc supply by playing the victim.

#wewillneveegiveup = DVRO extended

bleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Not a 3-year process. He just forgot to send Alice the details for 3 years while desperately waiting for a donor to save his life.

"My bad!" WTF?

Over the last few days there have been repeated posts on the brother's X account about how he's leaving X "for a bit", but then he's back tweeting abuse at people again a few hours later.

Does anyone else think that her brother (or people close to him) told Alice to stop using his account to abuse IG & BW, particularly now that he's under police investigation for this? She keeps to her word for a while then has a few sharp ones and is back to posting abuse on the Tone account again.
Honestly… I genuinely think the early days of “joined to support my sister” and a couple of tweets from Rach on her account then radio silence from her ever since- I think it WAS them but ever since it’s been Alice. Shes crafted this “character” of a brother who’s a bit slow at social media and “learning” twitter and occasionally (too often) posts you tube music to his “audience” but lets remember she’s (*reaches*) an actress!! She’s playing the part of Tone. You can see it in the early hours of the morning when she’s had a few and you get the vileness.

MOO
---
View attachment 2779936
Nooooooo waaaayyyyyyy 😩🫠🫠🫠🫠
For the love of god vote Biden in November or we are done for. lmao nope
Actress. lmao nope
Single Mum. lmao nope
Fibro sufferer. lmao nope
Irrational optimist. lmao nope
I love humans. lmao nope

bleep.
bleep. Lmao. Yes! ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Cow is on the sauce again. The man told her nearly four years ago, that he is done. Crazy buffalo still out here fighting her delusional battle . Ioan and Bianca living their best life. Even her PA has brought her nothing. I'm sure Ioan has done the hard work in therapy to deal with her PA. She has lost. She has nothing just two damaged kids and the teenage years are coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The ONLY reason I’m here is because of Alice’s online abuse that was plastered all over daily mail and i was intrigued as to who could possibly be this abusive in the wild.

ALICES ONLINE ABUSE

• Heart
Reactions: 41
You're right and it just beggars belief. She just has ZERO self control. So, while she is under extreme scrutiny by the court and accused of PA, she posts that ‘he left us for another woman’. So telling the children and anyone else who will listen that he left all of them - not just her - and pedaling the (IMO) lie that he left for someone else, still not getting it through her thick skull that he left because she abused him to the point he had to go. Also adding that Tone ‘loves me so much’ highlighting her narcissism. There can’t be a single professional involved in this not rolling their eyes at her by now. Mortifying lack of self awareness and embarrassing inability to dig herself out of a hole.
The way she phrased that reply makes it sound as though she's including Tone in the "us" Ioan left

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Tracy is Bianca now too is she? Bianca clearly so bored in Miami that's she trolling a simpleton from Bristol. Yep that's plausible 🫣
All while she was wearing a sexy leather dress 🔥
Totally plausible 🤣
Imagine if we see some press shots of them out in a bar/restaurant with Will & Co...I'm here for it 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2779936
This is just the stupidest lie. Why not just say "she wasn't a match" instead of "oops, forgot". Not like it might save his life or anything! What a pile of shite. I am doubting everything now. Would there be a reason he just wouldn't be a candidate for a transplant?

Reactions: 28
I wonder if any of her followers are wondering about the cognitive dissonance it takes for Alice to memorialize Alexei Navalny and then in her very next post ask for non-supporters to be doxxed. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
IMG_7815.png

---
This is just the stupidest lie. Why not just say "she wasn't a match" instead of "oops, forgot". Not like it might save his life or anything! What a pile of shite. I am doubting everything now. Would there be a reason he just wouldn't be a candidate for a transplant?
Alcohol and lifestyle choices maybe. Also, he has no tangible support network.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
for many transplant lists it's a requirement to not drink alcohol (or just a certain amount), otherwise you lose your current position and drop to the end of the list.

Tone's waiting time of 2.5 years (I think Alice said he is waiting since summer 2021) is within the average waiting time, so in itself this isn't yet something that should be cause for speculation.

If you have a living donor it should be done in half a year at most. Alice said in summer 2021 that she will get tested to see if she is a match, since this hasnt happened it either means she is no match (but then they would say that) or she simply hasnt done it because she tied it on a favour ("help me harrass my ex, then I help you") or she came up with some BS excuses because she doesn't really want to do it, but is keeping him on the hook so that he is doing whatever she wants ("oh, Tone, I will donate my kidney, but I'm all alone with my babeeez atm and cant get away from here, and I have to be fit because Ioan abandoned us and I have to focus on my court appointments because evil Ioan doesnt want to talk to me" etc etc etc)

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.