Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Tone" been posting this past hour !
Plus he/she can speak fluent french these days šŸ‘€
Oh duck OFF ALICE!!!!!!! Youā€™re actually trolling us now.

---
IMG_6038.jpeg
IMG_6039.jpeg

If that was actually Tone the Mone I wonder how ā€œforced to defendā€ Rach would feel about that reply. Not sure the ā€œxā€ following the excessive ā¤ā€™s was necessary from a happily married man šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

*edit for spelling

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Probably safe to say she's off the Ozempic. What's the betting she's already off her face, on the floor, tits akimbo and soon to be shaking and vomiting come the morning? When she blows, she really blows.
If she took Ozempic and has stopped now, more than likely her weight will be spiraling out of control soon. I know a couple of people who took Ozempic, lost at least 20 pounds really fast, stopped taking it and gained back 30 pounds in no time.

Reactions: 24
Her Atony account was down to almost no views so sheā€™s had to give it a boost. Strange nobody took the bait though. People just arenā€™t interested sheā€™s lucky she has Tattle.

Notice how she made Tone a particularly grotesque character?. A crude, ignorant, inept knucklehead of a man, stuck in the 70s. ā€˜Pissy Y-Frontsā€™ anyone?

What a repulsive online legacy to leave her poor brother. A bit like what she did to her step sister when you think about it. - The ugliest representation that she could come up with to leave online forever.

And she wonders why Ioan kicked her to the kerb. šŸ‘€
---
Oh god I just got to thinking - what if all this is a weird compulsion and she genuinely canā€™t help herself. Like a kind of Social Media Touretteā€™s?

Lolā€¦ YIKES. Poor old Al.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She has a blood test every six weeks to check whether she has any illnesses (so far always negative but she keeps trying).
No way Mrs Munchausen doesn't know what blood type she is...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wow Tony the Lonely can write fluent French. I mean he can barely write English with all his ā€œcnutā€ and so on but French. Wow. Who knew.

hi Alice. We see you. Using your brotherā€™s account. Taking advantage of a very medically ill man. šŸ‘€. You canā€™t even keep track of what youā€™ve said before. You are spiralling and we are here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If we're talking about being involved in pointless battles, let's use the more fitting example of a jobless mother of two struggling children who spends all her time trying to "bring down" and doxx users on a website which she could easily ignore and which 99% of the population doesn't even know exists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I can't believe this tit is going on! It's our 3 year thread anniversary in a few days (can we have a party) I honestly never expected this to drag on so long.

I will give Alice some credit though she has this bleep thing down to a fine art , she has made an (unpaid) career out of it.

That is 3 whole years we have watched as those kids have suffered because of her behaviour.

I can't believe her stupidity either because she could have got a really decent settlement from Ioan and had part of the week to herself whilst they shared custody so she could drink and tweet as much as she wanted.

To be honest I don't envy her next few years because there is no way the teenage years and transition into adulthood with the girls is going to be plain sailing ( she will be wishing she could pack them off to Ioan for a weekend).

I can't really find the words to say as everybody else has already said it but Alice you are a bleep....a massive narc bleep and your downfall will be all down to your own actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I can't believe this tit is going on! It's our 3 year thread anniversary in a few days (can we have a party) I honestly never expected this to drag on so long.

I will give Alice some credit though she has this bleep thing down to a fine art , she has made an (unpaid) career out of it.

That is 3 whole years we have watched as those kids have suffered because of her behaviour.

I can't believe her stupidity either because she could have got a really decent settlement from Ioan and had part of the week to herself whilst they shared custody so she could drink and tweet as much as she wanted.

To be honest I don't envy her next few years because there is no way the teenage years and transition into adulthood with the girls is going to be plain sailing ( she will be wishing she could pack them off to Ioan for a weekend).

I can't really find the words to say as everybody else has already said it but Alice you are a bleep....a massive narc bleep and your downfall will be all down to your own actions.

It's beyond pathetic. What a legacy to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her Atony account was down to almost no views so sheā€™s had to give it a boost. Strange nobody took the bait though. People just arenā€™t interested sheā€™s lucky she has Tattle.

Notice how she made Tone a particularly grotesque character?. A crude, ignorant, inept knucklehead of a man, stuck in the 70s. ā€˜Pissy Y-Frontsā€™ anyone?

What a repulsive online legacy to leave her poor brother. A bit like what she did to her step sister when you think about it. - The ugliest representation that she could come up with to leave online forever.

And she wonders why Ioan kicked her to the kerb. šŸ‘€
---
Oh god I just got to thinking - what if all this is a weird compulsion and she genuinely canā€™t help herself. Like a kind of Social Media Touretteā€™s?

Lolā€¦ YIKES. Poor old Al.
I wanted to heart what you wrote about her brother because it is just so painfully true. I really don't believe he has any involvement with the account at all nowadays, and hasn't done so for a long time. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he's not interested in SM at all and has never had anything to do with Twitter and it's all Alice from go to whoa.

But the last bit, about Alice having social media Tourette's is just too funny. I think her posting is definitely a compulsion, but the disorder is Narcissistic Cuntisitis.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the actual duck does Alice do day to day? She hasnā€™t a job. She hasnā€™t many (if any) real friends. She doesnā€™t look like she exercises. Her kids are at school all day. And old enough to keep themselves occupied when home. She doesnā€™t appear to have any hobbies. Sheā€™s not house proud, so cleaning is out the window. Ditto with cooking (thanksgiving potatas anyone?) She never travels. She might sock a bit on line but hardly enough to rake up much time. Tone isnā€™t tweeting every 10 mins and I presume her other known socks arenā€™t either. She hasnā€™t reopened the Etsy store so we can assume her glue gun is still under a bedside cabinet somewhere. Her Cameos are finished, her comic cons are gone. She has been hiding under a rock legally so canā€™t be taking control of her legal ness. She rarely instagrams. So what the hell does she do? Itā€™s very strange. Maybe she really is writing her book (that will never see the light of day)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is it just me or does she deliberately write the tone account in a way that leaves people feeling violated? šŸ¤¢

Her connection to the abuse perv isnā€™t a coincidence is it. šŸ˜•

Reactions: 22
What the actual duck does Alice do day to day? She hasnā€™t a job. She hasnā€™t many (if any) real friends. She doesnā€™t look like she exercises. Her kids are at school all day. And old enough to keep themselves occupied when home. She doesnā€™t appear to have any hobbies. Sheā€™s not house proud, so cleaning is out the window. Ditto with cooking (thanksgiving potatas anyone?) She never travels. She might sock a bit on line but hardly enough to rake up much time. Tone isnā€™t tweeting every 10 mins and I presume her other known socks arenā€™t either. She hasnā€™t reopened the Etsy store so we can assume her glue gun is still under a bedside cabinet somewhere. Her Cameos are finished, her comic cons are gone. She has been hiding under a rock legally so canā€™t be taking control of her legal ness. She rarely instagrams. So what the hell does she do? Itā€™s very strange. Maybe she really is writing her book (that will never see the light of day)
I'm in no doubt that she is spending an inordinate amount of time online, she will be using socks and her WhatsApp group.
She is absolutely sharing her brother's log in to his twitter account. Moo!
---
Is it just me or does she deliberately write the tone account in a way that leaves people feeling violated? šŸ¤¢

Her connection to the abuse perv isnā€™t a coincidence is it. šŸ˜•
Tone and Alice are like Siamese twins you don't see one without seeing the other šŸ¤”šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Man who are these bottom feeders responding to the Tone Account? All that needs to be said : ā€˜Youā€™ve said atrocious things about Bianca Wallace, a person with MS who doesnā€™t comment on your sister or you. Look at your TL! See the irony? From the POV of anyone with a brain, YOUā€™RE the troll Tony Evans account. Overstepped the mark indeed šŸ˜‚ Cry me a river biatchā€™ Mike drop on a dildo šŸŽ¤šŸ†
---
I'm in no doubt that she is spending an inordinate amount of time online, she will be using socks and her WhatsApp group.
She is absolutely sharing her brother's log in to his twitter account. Moo!
---
I think if this were the case weā€™d see more evidence. More unhinged batshittery. Sheā€™s been very restrained bar the Tone account. And ā€™heā€™sā€™ not tweeting all day long. Iā€™m not that invested that Iā€™d know all her Twitter socks, but Iā€™m fairly sure from what I do recollect, the activity there would only account for an hr or 2 at most per day. She must be doing something else?? The mind boggles

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tony is a sick bastard
He has some undiagnosed issues ,hos behaviours and traits are odd for a grown man
We assume sheā€™s level headed and not like them.
There had to be something in common though. I just donā€™t get
Oh duck OFF ALICE!!!!!!! Youā€™re actually trolling us now.

---
View attachment 2780635View attachment 2780637

If that was actually Tone the Mone I wonder how ā€œforced to defendā€ Rach would feel about that reply. Not sure the ā€œxā€ following the excessive ā¤ā€™s was necessary from a happily married man šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

*edit for spelling
duck off Tone struggles with english šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.