Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh Alice is saving her kidneys in case she needs to donate them to her kids. Of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the actual duck does Alice do day to day? She hasn’t a job. She hasn’t many (if any) real friends. She doesn’t look like she exercises. Her kids are at school all day. And old enough to keep themselves occupied when home. She doesn’t appear to have any hobbies. She’s not house proud, so cleaning is out the window. Ditto with cooking (thanksgiving potatas anyone?) She never travels. She might sock a bit on line but hardly enough to rake up much time. Tone isn’t tweeting every 10 mins and I presume her other known socks aren’t either. She hasn’t reopened the Etsy store so we can assume her glue gun is still under a bedside cabinet somewhere. Her Cameos are finished, her comic cons are gone. She has been hiding under a rock legally so can’t be taking control of her legal ness. She rarely instagrams. So what the hell does she do? It’s very strange. Maybe she really is writing her book (that will never see the light of day)

Staring longingly and lovingly at her "my hero, my muse" Pinterest board?

Although...

Her activity in some Daily Fail articles' comments accounted for solid 17 hours per day and she kept going on (like some tattlers speculated) 49.socks over there and kept it up for a week after the publishing date...

Or perhaps she has way more socks (in hundreds) and is active in many other sites as well (besides M-net some tattlers have mentioned).

Besides, she seems to suffer from ADHD in addition of other disorders. So she can easily just do nothing for hours.

Reactions: 21
The old lump spends her days watching reels and imagining Piers Morgan banging on her door and declaring his undying love.

I bet Celia can smell the envy.

.. and a strange onion odour with stale pee and fermenting sweat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Besides, she seems to suffer from ADHD in addition of other disorders. So she can easily just do nothing for hours.
BIB - you might’ve cracked it. Mr 7 has ADHD and on the odd day he doesn’t take his concerta and I’m away he can be found on the couch drooling as he plays his 1099th game of Fortnite when I have a list as long as his personal 7” of tings to do. Sigh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2780523

Classic AFE. Commenting is not battling. Also we know a lot, and she's raging about that. As for depraved, if anything, we give her too much credit and then find out she's even worse than we thought.
Erm, malice love, I think it's more like you have no ide what's going on 🤣🤣
---
If she took Ozempic and has stopped now, more than likely her weight will be spiraling out of control soon. I know a couple of people who took Ozempic, lost at least 20 pounds really fast, stopped taking it and gained back 30 pounds in no time.
Yep, you need to combine it with a healthy lifestyle, exercise and healthy eating, or the weight will come back, and as you said you usually gain more than you lost. I've read a fair bit about it and quite a few sites say that you have to remain on a certain level of it, to maintain what you lost. With all the money she spent on it, she could have had fat freezing done and joined a gym 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Also unless her skin is very elastic, she will have a fair amount of excess skin, and only surgery will get rid of that. My sister lost a load of weight years ago, and needed a tummy tuck, and she was a lot younger than mAlice is now, when she needed it done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Erm, malice love, I think it's more like you have no ide what's going on 🤣🤣
---

Yep, you need to combine it with a healthy lifestyle, exercise and healthy eating, or the weight will come back, and as you said you usually gain more than you lost. I've read a fair bit about it and quite a few sites say that you have to remain on a certain level of it, to maintain what you lost. With all the money she spent on it, she could have had fat freezing done and joined a gym 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Also unless her skin is very elastic, she will have a fair amount of excess skin, and only surgery will get rid of that. My sister lost a load of weight years ago, and needed a tummy tuck, and she was a lot younger than mAlice is now, when she needed it done.
Second hand spanx from Poshmark. Sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mentality of Alice's supporters. Calls out abuse, also has a pet name for Camilla. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2778633
What did I miss about the royals? Why is William a tampon? I thought Charles was the tampon.

I was also about to comment that I too find Tracy's comment on Tony's possible death in very bad taste but Hunky Tunky lost my sympathy by replying to that with 'Ha, my sis and I look better than you and your man.' Wtf are you 12?

Anyhoo, I am to go to Bristol soonish (where the dildos at?), neither by choice nor wish, and I will wear a mask and starve, because I don't know if it's air or water that makes folks there this bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What did I miss about the royals? Why is William a tampon? I thought Charles was the tampon.

I was also about to comment that I too find Tracy's comment on Tony's possible death in very bad taste but Hunky Tunky lost my sympathy by replying to that with 'Ha, my sis and I look better than you and your man.' Wtf are you 12?

Anyhoo, I am to go to Bristol soonish (where the dildos at?), neither by choice nor wish, and I will wear a mask and starve, because I don't know if it's air or water that makes folks there this bad.
I thought Tracy's comment was unpalatable, but ofc Tone/Alice have to take it nuclear.

Good luck surviving Bristol. Do you want us to kindly let you know if you come back and have turned into Alice.2 or will you just block us fuckos?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She has a blood test every six weeks to check whether she has any illnesses (so far always negative but she keeps trying).
No way Mrs Munchausen doesn't know what blood type she is...
Blood tests every six weeks… Type II diabetes,
She has a blood test every six weeks to check whether she has any illnesses (so far always negative but she keeps trying).
No way Mrs Munchausen doesn't know what blood type she is...
It won't be long before she hasn't the money for the best insurance plan, those unnecessary blood tests will be a thing of the past, but she really could have kidney problems, anemia, uncontrolled diabetes, cholesterol problems or other ailments that needs blood tests every six weeks. She doesn't look like the picture of health, but she obviously doesn't have any physical ailment that would prevent her from working, she would be shouting it from the rooftops if she did. 😂

Reactions: 12
“No one knows the whole story” Alice you have shared every personal detail of your relationship with your ex husband. You have shared a naked photo of Ioan jumping into a pool, a photo of Elsie in her underwear, frequently post photos of Ella even though by your own admission she has asked you not to, you have shared gruesome details of your sister’s suicide that would make her turn in her grave, have shared that your dog shits in your bed, that you and your ex husband stopped having sex - how much more is there to know? What do you consider to be non-share-worthy?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
“No one knows the whole story” Alice you have shared every personal detail of your relationship with your ex husband. You have shared a naked photo of Ioan jumping into a pool, a photo of Elsie in her underwear, frequently post photos of Ella even though by your own admission she has asked you not to, you have shared gruesome details of your sister’s suicide that would make her turn in her grave, have shared that your dog shits in your bed, that you and your ex husband stopped having sex - how much more is there to know? What do you consider to be non-share-worthy?
Her financial disclosure/bank accounts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The "no one knows the whole story" tagline often is a valid argument, but here it isnt

- long long long after the separation she admitted that Ioan was a great husband and that the seperation was a shock (a lie btw, proven by video transcripts), even under oath (crazy!), she can no longer re-write this
- a popular "you dont know the whole story" excuse was that Ioan may not be financially supporting her sufficiently (financial abuse), but court documents SIGNED BY ALICE have now proved the opposite
- Alice pushed for ages the narrative that Ioan doesnt want to see the kids despite him just doing it, then when she denied acces she re-spun it into he should keep from the kids away implying that he is abusive (all while insisting that they had a great father daughter relationship until the separation), rinse and repeat. She was on a hearing about getting a Restraining Order against him bemoaning the fact that he didnt said hello to them. What? So we know that he hasnt done anything to the kids either (except of, you know, getting them to say thank you)
- the last defense many Alice supporters have left is that he was "unloving" (this is a actual quote from one of her supporters, yes, they are this pathetic) in the months prior to the separation (because he was planning his exit) and thus he provocated Alice's abuse on him, but you may as well burry yourself with that defense in front of a actual adult judge
- now her fans have discovered legal abuse (which is something only Alice does, but whatever), but how was Ioan legally abusing Alice three years ago when Alice was already saying back then that we dont know the whole story? how is hardly enforcing a restraining order legal abuse but dragging out court dates, breaching court orders, and trying to get an unjustified restraining/deportation not?
- coercive control is another Alice fans special, but how has he done that? Stopping her posting false things about him isnt coercive control. Him managing his own money (and giving her more than entitled) is also no coercive control. Alice is however coercive controlling him (or was at least) by making threats whenever he wanted to just live/move on.
- even her attempts to make him "snap" (which is okay when you are Evans) by Ella provocating him and filming it have failed. He comes across every time decent, and this is making their attempts to claim abuse or CSA pretty impossible.
- Alice herself told us during her smear campaign in 2021 that she is telling the whole story and there is no need to wait on his side. As it turns out this was another lie.

It's actually crazy that anyone believes that she has anything. All she can do is lie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.